Comic Relief: What The...?

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hola ladies...sorry for my absence for the past two days...ive been keeping up to date with LTL but had some work issues...so didnt have time to post CR's...im on the run today too...but i just couldnt stop myself from posting a CR today...

so lets do this shall we...

What The...?
ok...first things first...Mr. & Mrs. Pail are maha besharams!! haw!!! 😲😲 when the older couple brought the two of then clothes...i was thinking...how sweet and considerate...very nice of them!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ then im like...hmm...where will they change...probably Naku will go...then Dutta will go...but nahin...Naku toh humse doh kadam aage nikli...she takes Dutta WITH HER to get changed!!! 😲😲😲😲...at first im like...its ok...they're blind...then im like no no no...only Dutta is blind...so he wont see anything...but...Naku...humari yeh choti si sherni toh...mashAllah...saab kuch dekh sakti hai...so... she took him inside and they came out all changed...you cant help but wonder...how'd they do it...what did Naku truly see? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...i know im besharam...but...as ksh and i had discussed many CR's ago...we need the besharamness back on the forum !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ so im just saying...but...you've gotta wonder 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

and now...moving to some bitter sweet moments...today...we had what we would have called a "Fashion Disaster" on the LTL Express 🀣🀣🀣🀣 i may not need to mention it...cuz you may already know what im reffering to...but...for those of you who dont...i shall explain...W*F...W*F was Dutta wearing today..i know that the dude brought Dutta his own clothes...and we appreciate the thought...but...when Dutta walked out..i went from toes to head...im thinking..hey...he looks good in a curidar...and as my eye move up...i approve of the color of the kurta...and then i reach his shoulder and i cant help but think..."baki ke kapde kahaan gaye?" πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²...im sorry...since the beginning of LTL...last year!! Dutta has always been in full sleeves...his pithani kurtas are full sleeve...his other kurtas are full sleeve...his blazers are full sleeve...the most we've seen is a 3/4 sleeve where he just rolls up his full sleeves a bit...but to see him in a half sleeve...once i realised what i was looking at...here was my reaction 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...that was beyond hilarious...and for the precap...as cute as it was...i was rolling some more 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...gosh...it was hilarious!!
JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
oh but jaz duttaaaaaaaaaaaa looked hamazingggggg.. like a broad shouldered school boy ....iam sure Mishal has put on weight..he looks more rounded now as opposed to his entry days where he looked very,slim,elegant, graceful ,yes yes Iam taking about our babbar sherrr....
very funny post though keep it coming
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

haha jaz i know exactly wat u meant wen u sed naku cud c everythng..i was relly shokd (in a good way OFC) that N tuk D with her 2 get chnged lekin kya karoon besharam hoon..was reli disapointed wen we didnt get 2 kno wa hapend between closed doors        

omg Ds kurta thing was hilarious!! i was laffing ma ass off wene i saw him!!   it reli lukd like there wasnt enough garnmnt left 4 full D style sleeves lmao!! but nevertheless D luked cute...

awh da precap was reli sweet  ..cnt wait til tmrw  

thnx u da wonderful CR...cont soon.x

ps.sory 4 such a long essay lol.x

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey JazπŸ€—
Thanx alot for the wonderful and amazing CR πŸ€—Loved it like always.....
But D looked really cute and hawwwt yaar πŸ˜..The precap looks awesome .....Can"t wait for tomorrow......
u take care and see ya around....
Love and hugs
suhanaπŸ€—
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

oh but jaz duttaaaaaaaaaaaa looked hamazingggggg.. like a broad shouldered school boy ....iam sure Mishal has put on weight..he looks more rounded now as opposed to his entry days where he looked very,slim,elegant, graceful ,yes yes Iam taking about our babbar sherrr....

very funny post though keep it coming

@ Red ........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Jnawaz - ur post has me literally 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I was also thinking when they got up together - yeh kya hai - and was hopeing for a cute/naughty scene - but our luck - its left to our imagination - which is much more dangerous!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 🀣🀣🀣

and I dutta in half sleeves - when i first saw it ai was like W*H 🀣🀣 then on a second look i saw biceps...MRs biceps and then it was just *drool* 😍😍😍😍😍

really awesome post as always!! πŸ‘
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I thought the same .... two sizes smaller kurta or  the boy  has suddenly put on weight ....... ( in few secs ...)

it looked as if he told to breathe in ( too fit in) nd  if breathe out ... then that would have been a big  wardrobe malfunction on LTL ...

nd What fab catch ...I know , we all know that they r married ... But what they did not  do for months while being married and living under one roof.... Arre not the SR but a normal thing of changing clothes ... they do it ..Now ... nd we almost missed it ...all thanks to the Kurta ....πŸ˜‰
Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey i lyked the way he luked in yesterday''s episode😍 . The kurta was supposed to luk smaller it was mahadev's who was half our dutta's size . Half sleeves mein kum se kum dutta ke awesome arms ke to darshan ho gaye😳 ,
Lovely post jnawazEdited by niki11 - 13 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
@ Hamlet: yes...he had put on weight...i really noticed it when Naku kept rubbing his face after their reunion...i was like...he has more cheek than he had before πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ mishez: thank God i wasnt the only one with a wandering mind πŸ˜‰

@ suhana: you're welcome...glad you enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ

@ sidra: it really is dangerous to leave such things to our imaginations...the CV's have no idea!! πŸ˜›

@ scorpio: as long as the malfunction has to do with Dutta...i say...bring it on!! πŸ˜‰

@ niki: good point...but its still hilarious! 🀣

JAZ

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I thought he was looking HAWT...And the kurta was not tight on him at all..

Nice post