India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: What The...?

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
hola ladies...sorry for my absence for the past two days...ive been keeping up to date with LTL but had some work issues...so didnt have time to post CR's...im on the run today too...but i just couldnt stop myself from posting a CR today...

so lets do this shall we...

What The...?
ok...first things first...Mr. & Mrs. Pail are maha besharams!! haw!!! ShockedShocked when the older couple brought the two of then clothes...i was thinking...how sweet and considerate...very nice of them!! ClapClapClap then im like...hmm...where will they change...probably Naku will go...then Dutta will go...but nahin...Naku toh humse doh kadam aage nikli...she takes Dutta WITH HER to get changed!!! ShockedShockedShockedShocked...at first im like...its ok...they're blind...then im like no no no...only Dutta is blind...so he wont see anything...but...Naku...humari yeh choti si sherni toh...mashAllah...saab kuch dekh sakti hai...so... she took him inside and they came out all changed...you cant help but wonder...how'd they do it...what did Naku truly see? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...i know im besharam...but...as ksh and i had discussed many CR's ago...we need the besharamness back on the forum !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so im just saying...but...you've gotta wonder ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and now...moving to some bitter sweet moments...today...we had what we would have called a "Fashion Disaster" on the LTL Express ROFLROFLROFLROFL i may not need to mention it...cuz you may already know what im reffering to...but...for those of you who dont...i shall explain...W*F...W*F was Dutta wearing today..i know that the dude brought Dutta his own clothes...and we appreciate the thought...but...when Dutta walked out..i went from toes to head...im thinking..hey...he looks good in a curidar...and as my eye move up...i approve of the color of the kurta...and then i reach his shoulder and i cant help but think..."baki ke kapde kahaan gaye?" ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked...im sorry...since the beginning of LTL...last year!! Dutta has always been in full sleeves...his pithani kurtas are full sleeve...his other kurtas are full sleeve...his blazers are full sleeve...the most we've seen is a 3/4 sleeve where he just rolls up his full sleeves a bit...but to see him in a half sleeve...once i realised what i was looking at...here was my reaction ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...that was beyond hilarious...and for the precap...as cute as it was...i was rolling some more ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...gosh...it was hilarious!!
JAZ

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82mahalaxmiksikkaishaVampgirlsss8080divya17-7princessmithaiskavitha08shish15sub_rosaRose_PetalPooja_219mIsHeZ.x-bharti-NainaSengalsuhana19ivy_11.scorpio10-Azy-Sanely_Insane--Sia--.SidraPrinsesse.Suvismile.saraHamlet53MrsKhanAreYaar

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
oh but jaz duttaaaaaaaaaaaa looked hamazingggggg.. like a broad shouldered school boy ....iam sure Mishal has put on weight..he looks more rounded now as opposed to his entry days where he looked very,slim,elegant, graceful ,yes yes Iam taking about our babbar sherrr....
very funny post though keep it coming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-jnawaz

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

haha jaz i know exactly wat u meant wen u sed naku cud c everythng..i was relly shokd (in a good way OFC) that N tuk D with her 2 get chnged lekin kya karoon besharam hoon..undefinedwas reli disapointed undefinedwen we didnt get 2 kno wa hapend between closed doors        

omg Ds kurta thing was hilarious!! i was laffing ma ass off wene i saw him!!   it reli lukd like there wasnt enough garnmnt left 4 full D style sleeves lmao!! but nevertheless D luked cute...undefined

awh da precap was reli sweet  ..cnt wait til tmrw  

thnx u da wonderful CR...cont soon.x

ps.sory 4 such a long essay lol.x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Hey JazHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful and amazing CR HugLoved it like always.....
But D looked really cute and hawwwt yaar Day Dreaming..The precap looks awesome .....Can"t wait for tomorrow......
u take care and see ya around....
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

jnawaz

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

oh but jaz duttaaaaaaaaaaaa looked hamazingggggg.. like a broad shouldered school boy ....iam sure Mishal has put on weight..he looks more rounded now as opposed to his entry days where he looked very,slim,elegant, graceful ,yes yes Iam taking about our babbar sherrr....
very funny post though keep it coming

@ Red ........ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-jnawazHamlet53

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
OMG Jnawaz - ur post has me literally ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I was also thinking when they got up together - yeh kya hai - and was hopeing for a cute/naughty scene - but our luck - its left to our imagination - which is much more dangerous!! BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing ROFLROFLROFL

and I dutta in half sleeves - when i first saw it ai was like W*H ROFLROFL then on a second look i saw biceps...MRs biceps and then it was just *drool* Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

really awesome post as always!! Clap

jnawazHamlet53

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

I thought the same .... two sizes smaller kurta or  the boy  has suddenly put on weight ....... ( in few secs ...)

it looked as if he told to breathe in ( too fit in) nd  if breathe out ... then that would have been a big  wardrobe malfunction on LTL ...

nd What fab catch ...I know , we all know that they r married ... But what they did not  do for months while being married and living under one roof.... Arre not the SR but a normal thing of changing clothes ... they do it ..Now ... nd we almost missed it ...all thanks to the Kurta ....Wink

Edited by scorpio10 - 03 March 2011 at 9:40pm

-Azy-jnawaz

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Hey i lyked the way he luked in yesterday''s episodeDay Dreaming . The kurta was supposed to luk smaller it was mahadev's who was half our dutta's size . Half sleeves mein kum se kum dutta ke awesome arms ke to darshan ho gayeEmbarrassed ,
Lovely post jnawaz

Edited by niki11 - 03 March 2011 at 10:23pm

jnawaz

Go to top