India-Forums

Written Update of Mar 3

blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Rasal's mom goes on a rant saying kill me rather than make me see my daughter so miserable. She demands that Rv knows the truth as this situation is having a bad effect on Rasal and her baby. She exits with Rasal and Cc not to happy with the idea of Rv knowing the truth yells at the family saying how dare she spoke like that to everyone. 

Cc then meets up with Rasal;s mom and yells at her how she will mess it all up if she keeps threatening to tell Rv the truth. She also cooks up a story of how they were planning to send her back to her village along with Rasal but Cc saved her! (more lies- one day worms will come out of her mouth- can't want to see that day!)

Rsal's mom defends herself saying it was impossible to listen to Rv calling her daughter a wh**e. She demands that Cc tell her a better idea.

cc's bro tells her not to get involved in all this drama. Cc tells him that she has to act like that to ensure that by no way Rv should know the truth as it may jostle his memory and she doesn't want that. She also says that they can repeat the old history- the way they treated Rukmi (when she was also accused of being a wh**e) they will ensure that Rasal is treated the same way. she also wonders what kind of person Rukmi is that it did not break her, but Rasal will break and with her her baby will also be affected. (Frankly, I do not want to watch any more of this evil show- it is sick to the core and people like Cc should just fall down dead when they plan such evil.)

deep goes to Rv and tells him that Rasal needs a place to stay and Rv says that helping a sinner is just like being a sinner. Then Deep suggests a "Paap utraai" (ritual to cleanse her of "sin" as they did with Rukmi before). Rv says that is stupid. But Deep insists and cuts him off and convinces him.

Cc is explaining to the family how her son Deep is doing an amazing job of changing Rv's mind. Deep and Rv come and Rv says exactly what Cc wants him to say. While she and her son smirk, Rasal refuses to undergo the ritual. Rv says even he is not convinced that it is a good idea but owing to the villagers' beliefs he says she needs to do it. She refuses and says I would rather leave this house than do this stupid thing and acknowledge that she is a sinner- she is NOT and she runs out.

Rv says if she doesnt do this she is out of there. cc goes to rasal's mom and tells her to convince her daughter. She goes but Rasal says that she would rather leave the house than demean her divine love for her husband by this ritual. 

Rv is telling Rukmi that Rasal is worse than he had thought and Rukmi says what the world considers as sin may be her love. He says how can you be so good and still think of Rasal like this (dah!). He says you have convinced me in the past but now he will not change his idea. She asks him if she can convince rasal, will that be ok and he says yes.

rasal is packing and her mom is upset and Rukmi enters. She pleades with Rasal to just do what Rv wants and says after all I underwent it too when asked to by you. Rasal immediately says now I get it it is payback time for u u want revenge and this was your idea. From today, I not just hate u but deny your very existence. And she continues her rant when Rv enters and says that rukmi keeps telling him how good u r but u keep yelling at her. He says just now he came after thinking over what Rukmi had said about it being love and not sin when u r so rude to rukmi. He tells her to get out when Rasal's mom unable to bear it anymore blurts out the truth that HE is the Father!

Precap: Rv is screaming at Rukmi how he could have possibly had an affair with a widow.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelmomsx3swarajgirsaggi80snehanairziddiladkiRohini20sasha_1dootpyar-ishk

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
thanks alot dear
Arpitachohan Senior Member
Arpitachohan
Arpitachohan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
thanx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top