Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SPA 2011 (II) : MKAP gets 5 awards!! (Page 41)

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

okk this is what left.......natik and pratigya.......if thy wanted to focuss on pratigya she chud b showed alone.......Confused   JUST MY POV after seeing the pics......Big smile
ClapClap

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Last time..we got to see Krishna n akshara right..
this year its Naitik n Pratigya..

saying this..I also would prefer being if no K then P alone rather than with someone else...at least wen Pooja is presented as Pratigya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by Pragati.T

okk this is what left.......natik and pratigya.......if thy wanted to focuss on pratigya she chud b showed alone.......Confused   JUST MY POV after seeing the pics......Big smile
ClapClap
thankoo thankoo,LOLLOL btw tumne bhi bhaag pee hai......gud gud..LOL.....hum dono ek jaisay........but with litlle diffrence i tried it once..OuchEmbarrassedLOL.......not 4-5 times.....lyk u.......LOLLOLLOLLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Rajkumari Jain relates to Pratigya

STARONE.IN

Rajkumari Jain is thrilled to bits on winning the Meri Kahaani contest that was held on Starplus.in. The 58-year-old from Kolkata feels her life story is very similar to that of her favourite TV character Pratigya from Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya. Here's what she had to say about the 'special connect' and her STAR Parivaar Awards experience…

STARONE.IN

Have any of the characters on STAR Plus' shows impacted your life?
My life story is very similar to that of Pratigya. Like the character, I too faced a lot of opposition from my in-laws when I got married as I was from a different caste. Due to this, I have a very special connect with STAR Plus. I'm glad that Pratigya, who is strong-willed like me, is very popular among the viewers.

The theme of this year's awards is Honge Sapne Sakaar. Has STAR Plus succeeded in fulfilling any of your wishes?
The theme is appropriate for me as STAR Parivaar has actually fulfilled my dream. I want to thank STAR Plus for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the STAR Parivaar Awards. My community too, felicitated me for winning the Meri Kahaani contest. I hope and pray that Pratigya continues to fight for truth and justice.

How did it feel being in Macao for the STAR Parivaar Awards?
It felt good as it was my first time in Macao and the beautiful hotel, The Venetian. I also bonded with many STAR Parivaar members, who gave me a lot of love. We werelike a big, happy family. The event was well organised and I want to thank STAR Plus, yet again, for giving me this golden opportunity.

Any memory from the event that you will cherish forever?
I will never forget the moment my name was announced and I went up on stage to collect the first award of my life. Also, the moment when everyone from STAR Plus congratulated me will remain etched in my memory forever.

Which TV celebrities were you most excited to meet?
I met a lot of stars from Yeh Rishta…, I caught up with Avani, who was extremely sweet. I also met Manoj Joshi, who spoke with me with great respect, and Indrani Halder, who plays Devyani in Maryaada.

What would like to tell the others who are or have been in similar situations as you?
Always believe in the truth, don't lose hope and continue fighting for justice. The shows on STAR Plus teach us women how to fight for our dignity, so make sure you try and imbibe them as much as possible in your daily life Don't forget to watch STAR Parivaar Awards on Sunday, April 3, 8 pm on STAR

StarOne news
Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Thursday, March 17, 2011

You have already voted on this!
like   0

vishpAlwayshopeful

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
SBS 17th March

Macao Glimpses: http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=464793

watch from 8.00-8.20, 10.00-11.00, 11.35-11.38, 12.00 -12.55 min Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulvaishali.....Mitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

vaishali.........Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged