Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Chand Chhupa Macao Mein

Viren (Kinshuk Mahajan) and Nivedita's (Neha Sargam) relationship in Chand Chhupa Badal Mein on STAR Plus has been going through a rough patch for some time now. However, the couple ignored their differences and performed on the romantic track "Tere Bina" from the movie Crook at the STAR Parivaar Awards held in Macao.

An exuberant Nivedita reveals, "Our performance was choreographed by ace choreographer Geeta Kapur. She is an absolute sweetheart and never complained, even though it took us a while to get the steps right. We used to rehearse from 5 in the morning and are glad our hard work paid off. The final result was fantastic." Viren, too, echoes her sentiments.

Besides performing, Viren also hosted a segment of the show along with Pooja "Pratigya" Gor. Talking about it, he says, "It was a new experience and I was a little nervous but the act went off well. The segment was unlike any normal segment where the hosts simply walk in and start talking. It was a unique entry for me and my co-host Pratigya and it required a lot of rehearsals for us to get it right. I can't wait for the audience to watch it. I hope they enjoy it as much as we did."

He shared a great rapport with co-host Pooja as he exclaims, "I've met Pooja before Star Parivaar Awards but our interactions used to be very formal. After spending time in rehearsals, we got very comfortable and relaxed in each other's company. Our segment was a smooth sailing."

Other than work, Viren and Nivedita made sure that they made the most of their free time. Viren says, "The Venetian was so huge that we didn't need to go out. Everything was available in the hotel itself! I shopped a bit and we also had a party there. When we had some time off, Harshad Chopra and I went clubbing and had a blast. Harshad, Anupriya and Pooja have now become my close friends."

Nivedita adds, "I had a fun time hanging out with the cast of Chand Chhupa Badal Mein because normally we don't get enough time to chat, relax or have fun during the shoot. This was a good break from our regular schedule."

Catch Viren and Nivedita at the STAR Parivaar Awards 2011 on Sun, April 3, at 8 pm on STAR Plus.

Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thnks a lot but whts lead-up properties?
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pia9

thnks a lot but whts lead-up properties?

Lead up properties are the segments on what the actors did in Macao...If u have seen the SBS/SBB clips I am sure you must have seen that the parivaar members did do a lot of things...they would be showing that...😊
Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Lead up properties are the segments on what the actors did in Macao...If u have seen the SBS/SBB clips I am sure you must have seen that the parivaar members did do a lot of things...they would be showing that...😊

ooooh thats wht it is...lyk last year when they had Rishton Ka Tyohaar 😊
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pia9

ooooh thats wht it is...lyk last year when they had Rishton Ka Tyohaar 😊

Yeah...exactly 😊
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rhanks for the article dii like to know about pooja,s friend as kinshuk i like his acting
vishp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sjEOPiZgYc[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by vishp - 13 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Thanks Vishi for the link and the pics!!...will update the page soon 😊
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
okk this is what left.......natik and pratigya.......if thy wanted to focuss on pratigya she chud b showed alone.......😕   JUST MY POV after seeing the pics......😃
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

okk this is what left.......natik and pratigya.......if thy wanted to focuss on pratigya she chud b showed alone.......😕   JUST MY POV after seeing the pics......😃

👏👏