Pratigya

SPA 2011 (II) : MKAP gets 5 awards!! - Page 26

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pragati.T

so they are not even promoting the SPA music video on the channel?? ...
Probably they will do it towards the end of the march...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
This time they are so not promoting this event...even during the nominations and stuff...without the net..nobody much would have known about it...πŸ˜•

Haan, Point....!!!!!!!!πŸ‘

it's soo simple yaar,the raeson why SPA are gonna telecast on 3rd april is that on 2nd april it's WC final.........so SP don't want to show awards b4 WC.........varna india mein WC chal raha ho toh SPA-DHA kaun dekhega.........πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

so they are not even promoting the SPA music video on the channel?? ...
Probably they will do it towards the end of the march...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
This time they are so not promoting this event...even during the nominations and stuff...without the net..nobody much would have known about it...πŸ˜•

it's soo simple yaar,the raeson why SPA are gonna telecast on 3rd april is that on 2nd april it's WC final.........so SP don't want to show awards b4 WC.........varna india mein WC chal raha ho toh SPA-DHA kaun dekhega.........πŸ˜†

Oh....I never thought of that....this SPA is their trump card...they want to make sure that nothing affects it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree wid u all don,t know y the awrads r so far well does,nt matters bt just interested in knowing which awards r being won by pratigya team they r 8  so which one hopes that arhaan should have won an award hope so
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

[

Oh....I never thought of that....this SPA is their trump card...they want to make sure that nothing affects it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE] 

it's me the SMART grl who guessed it first...............πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mitu_ thumbnail

it's me the SMART grl who guessed it first...............πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@pragati i m very happy that u smiling πŸ˜ƒ
keep smiling darlingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes u r smart girlπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

arre hum toh khush hi rehte hai yaar,bas kabhi kabhi gussa aa jata hai.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mitu_ thumbnail

arre hum toh khush hi rehte hai yaar,bas kabhi kabhi gussa aa jata hai.........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Gussa bhi hona chahiye varna life is too boringπŸ˜†
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Ok...I am hearing rumours...that this year...the jodis have not performed together ....heard Naitik is performing with Pratigya...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

PS: This is just rumours...that I am hearing...no guarantee about this...

oh No πŸ˜² please! spare us SP not a good idea... πŸ€’ i mean no body will like that, their lead pairs performing with different people and not together.... as for P she can perform alone πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ 
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Filza.T

oh No πŸ˜² please! spare us SP not a good idea... πŸ€’ i mean no body will like that, their lead pairs performing with different people and not together.... as for P she can perform alone πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ 

I agree...but then again all these are rumours I suppose..even I would prefer P to perform alone...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Isnt Saajan Singh Ji Looking Funny ???πŸ˜† πŸ˜†