Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SPA 2011 (II) : MKAP gets 5 awards!! (Page 166)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Adarsh yar Prof ka kya hoga kalia.....Donno rohne baat jayege....aur hamara party pool party ho jayega......LOLLOL

Dono would be so happy  at  her absence..They might give us a full Monty in sheer delirious happiness !!LOL
LOL

****My eyes, spare my eyes******LOL

NAH !! Evil Smile....You are forbidden to close ur eyes else ....the whole sax may turn up to titillate you LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Idha, Idha , Idhaithaan Naan edhirpaarthen  ...** For Yemi ** {I wanted this kind of comprehensive review }

Even, me I dont understand Tamil.....Confused

ok..for u,hummi, yemi n mia Big smile..Ab Hasbo !!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot Hami.........Hug

So to me the Senior artiste were the stars...........Big smile
[/QUOTE]

The lady who danced with Hrithik..was she the one?? ..what did she say ??
[/QUOTE

Yes...

Firstly she was happy but not feeling over the top wen Hrithik danced with him..
Hrithk sought his blessings from her..
she said..let ur groW*H be din dhugni n raat chauguni....be blessed with wealth, riches, happiness n success..n a few more...
but it ditn sound fake or smth..it was like she spoke it from the heart. not an ounce of fakeness in her.

Edited by HamiSky - 03 April 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-tanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Idha, Idha , Idhaithaan Naan edhirpaarthen  ...** For Yemi ** {I wanted this kind of comprehensive review }

Even, me I dont understand Tamil.....Confused

ok..for u,hummi, yemi n mia Big smile..Ab Hasbo !!Big smile
Hum to use to being ignored and abused!LOL
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
arre wah party still going on here TongueThumbs Up

SPA.... Thumbs Down Dead what bakwaas show!! they just made sure everyone is happy... Dead and did a good job at it... in the end all were happy.... 
MKAP cast was the best. PG looked really pretty and was quiet and very graceful.and so were Amma and SS. All 3 of them were sitting together cheering for each other and looked so like family. Others i thought were kind of faking Confused Our ones were not going over the top. Glad SS and PG mentioned AB. The support they showed to each other was just amazing. They showed Pearl Grey when PG got the best wife award and she looked quite happy. 
favorite hottest couple is a huge shock for me. When they showed the nominations for this category, they first showed KP, their bath scene Blushing and such was their affect that others coming after them looked so plain and dull.... KP are seriously electrifying....  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1---Yemi---CrAzYREDHamiSky-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Adarsh yar Prof ka kya hoga kalia.....Donno rohne baat jayege....aur hamara party pool party ho jayega......LOLLOL

Dono would be so happy  at  her absence..They might give us a full Monty in sheer delirious happiness !!LOL
LOL

****My eyes, spare my eyes******LOL

NAH !! Evil Smile....You are forbidden to close ur eyes else ....the whole sax may turn up to titillate you LOLLOLLOL

Oh God, the image I will have before going to bed................DeadOuchLOL
LOLOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

SPA.... Thumbs Down Dead what bakwaas show!! they just made sure everyone is happy... Dead and did a good job at it... in the end all were happy.... 
MKAP cast was the best. PG looked really pretty and was quiet and very graceful.and so were Amma and SS. All 3 of them were sitting together cheering for each other and looked so like family. Others i thought were kind of faking Confused Our ones were not going over the top. Glad SS and PG mentioned AB. The support they showed to each other was just amazing. They showed Pearl Grey when PG got the best wife award and she looked quite happy. 
favorite hottest couple is a huge shock for me. When they showed the nominations for this category, they first showed KP, their bath scene Blushing and such was their affect that others coming after them looked so plain and dull.... KP are seriously electrifying....  

Yes they were supporting one another...
wen P came onto the stage for hosting..the proud smile n a cheerful shout from SDS ...
wen P got fav patni award..the happiness that gleed in SS eyes..
spoke volumes n was pleasure to watch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1---Yemi---Filza.CrAzYREDhussainramso

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

so they submitted the bath clip and they still didn't think that was hot enoughShocked ?........ which planet are the selectors living on?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1CrAzYREDcorvetteFilza.HamiSkyhussainramsotanthya

Go to top