SPA 2011 (II) : MKAP gets 5 awards!! - Page 129

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by starlight123

Even, me I dont understand Tamil.....πŸ˜•

ok..for u,hummi, yemi n mia πŸ˜ƒ..Ab Hasbo !!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tanthya

Dono would be so happy  at  her absence..They might give us a full Monty in sheer delirious happiness !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
You're welcome to the phull monty from them!πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by starlight123

****My eyes, spare my eyes******πŸ˜†

NAH !! 😈....You are forbidden to close ur eyes else ....the whole sax may turn up to titillate you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot Hami.........πŸ€—

So to me the Senior artiste were the stars...........πŸ˜ƒ

The lady who danced with Hrithik..was she the one?? ..what did she say ??
[/QUOTE

Yes...

Firstly she was happy but not feeling over the top wen Hrithik danced with him..
Hrithk sought his blessings from her..
she said..let ur groW*H be din dhugni n raat chauguni....be blessed with wealth, riches, happiness n success..n a few more...
but it ditn sound fake or smth..it was like she spoke it from the heart. not an ounce of fakeness in her.
Edited by HamiSky - 12 years ago

Hum to use to being ignored and abused!πŸ˜†
arre wah party still going on here πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ

SPA.... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€’ what bakwaas show!! they just made sure everyone is happy... 🀒 and did a good job at it... in the end all were happy.... 
MKAP cast was the best. PG looked really pretty and was quiet and very graceful.and so were Amma and SS. All 3 of them were sitting together cheering for each other and looked so like family. Others i thought were kind of faking πŸ˜• Our ones were not going over the top. Glad SS and PG mentioned AB. The support they showed to each other was just amazing. They showed Pearl Grey when PG got the best wife award and she looked quite happy. 
favorite hottest couple is a huge shock for me. When they showed the nominations for this category, they first showed KP, their bath scene ☺️ and such was their affect that others coming after them looked so plain and dull.... KP are seriously electrifying....  

NAH !! 😈....You are forbidden to close ur eyes else ....the whole sax may turn up to titillate you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh God, the image I will have before going to bed................πŸ€’πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Filza.T

SPA.... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€’ what bakwaas show!! they just made sure everyone is happy... 🀒 and did a good job at it... in the end all were happy.... 
MKAP cast was the best. PG looked really pretty and was quiet and very graceful.and so were Amma and SS. All 3 of them were sitting together cheering for each other and looked so like family. Others i thought were kind of faking πŸ˜• Our ones were not going over the top. Glad SS and PG mentioned AB. The support they showed to each other was just amazing. They showed Pearl Grey when PG got the best wife award and she looked quite happy. 
favorite hottest couple is a huge shock for me. When they showed the nominations for this category, they first showed KP, their bath scene ☺️ and such was their affect that others coming after them looked so plain and dull.... KP are seriously electrifying....  

Yes they were supporting one another...
wen P came onto the stage for hosting..the proud smile n a cheerful shout from SDS ...
wen P got fav patni award..the happiness that gleed in SS eyes..
spoke volumes n was pleasure to watch.
Originally posted by Filza.T

so they submitted the bath clip and they still didn't think that was hot enough😲 ?........ which planet are the selectors living on?