Bairi Piya

11 Feb 10/Epi 105

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiyaaaaaa ......... here goes.......

Rapid recap πŸ˜›....... DV's mom aka Doc DV's mom brain washes sweetheart into staying back n fighting 4 her rights πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......... Dv's mom tells radhe n amoli to leave haveli n they agree....... more queen n vegetable like moments πŸ₯±...... DV's mom tells DV to wait 4 Urmi n she will send her to him πŸ˜‰.........

Part 1........

Epi starts of at haveli...... Urmi is sitting in her room n then a hand touches her shoulder...... its her MIL...... she says Get up Urmila n go..... to ur husband n tell him ur staying back n are wiv him ..... believe me now everything will happen according to your wish .......tell him u will not tolerate his filthy acts any more...... Dv now has to fulfil this relation as u have been for so long....... DV is burning in the fire of repentance........ the fear of u leaving is killing him inside...... in this condition he will not say no to any condition of urs.... go urmi go........ sweetheart smiles n hugs her MIL........ n says how can i thank u??...... her MIL replies there is a lot of time 4 that but now go........ she asks where is he?? n DV's mom replies either on the terrace or in the garden ....... n so Urmi leaves.........

Cut 2 DV in the pool side terrace standing near the swing......looking away from the pool..... n Tum Mero Ho (U r mine..... only mine) plays 😍....DV in black kurta n Tum mere ho my my ☺️....... his expression shows the stress n dilemma he is under..... due 2 Amoli n his wife ....... he is in deep thought n he recalls Amoli's words that she didnt leave or come back to haveli for him but 4 radhe......... n he recalls of of Amoli n his encounters n the times Amoli has praised or been lovey dovey wiv Radhe while giving DV the cold shoulder......... oh love truly hurts poor DV πŸ₯Ί........ n then Urmi comes..........   from behind...... she doesnt say anything but DV senses her presence n turns around to see her....... her expression is blank........  

Both walk towards each other veryyyyyy slowlyyyyy n Urmi recalls his words of 4giveness n his repentance n weird love etc....... as they r walking in extreme slow motion i thought ill mention how cool n serene the pool is looking...... filled wiv lit candles spread out in the pool n those flowers as well 😊😎...... well both still walking at snail pace.πŸ€”...... i guess gearing up 4 a smoking scene πŸ˜‰..... blank expressions....... finally after 5.27 mins of flashback n snail pace walking they come to each other......... n gosh the background score is as if they r about to declare war πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......

Urmi breaks the silence n says in a stern n firm voice... i have changed my decision....... i will stay wiv u in this haveli..... n give u another chance to reform...... i know its easy for a person to get influenced...... hence i am ready to forget woteva has happened in the last 6 months n start afresh wiv u...... she turns away .......... i will think these 6 months never came in our life n our lives will stay as they were b4...... turns back to him n says but i have a condition....... the mistake u have committed ...... u will never commit it again wiv any girl.........

Part 2.........

She adds......... if u do then i will leave u n this house of urs...... DV's curls his hand into a fist....... y not his wifey dear is threatening him .... he aint used to hearing threats from others πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£...... she adds then no effort will be able to stop me........

He comes to her n says very meaningly that no Urmila i cannot even think of losing u....... ur the most important person in my life........ u have become my habit in these 10 years,....... it will be difficult to live without u....... he moves away from her.......... he says now..... but my helplessness is much greater than my difficulty....... 🀣🀣 oh God is he serious..... n Urmi naturally stunned turns around...... he also faces her n says in a matter-of-fact tone.... u want to go Urmila..... u can..... i wont stop u.......... she says wot r u saying?? n he cuts in saying yes urmila i have come to far n i cant take amoli out of my thoughts n life even if i want to.......... well he truly is serious πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£....... NA NANA NANA plays n me again 😍 but not 4 long πŸ˜†..... he says if u leave then yes i will be sad but forgetting Amoli to keep u in my life........ n she is looking at him as if he is human or not  oh poor woman ...... her MIL's talk all down the drain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... DV aint gonna change who u kidding DV's mom  πŸ€£....... he moves away n says after a long pause........ impossible......... tumhare bina main shayad jee bhi loon..... lekin amoli ke bigher to main shayad mar hi jaaonga (I may even live wivout u...... but wivout Amoli...... i may even die).......wot a line πŸ‘πŸ‘ he doesnt give a damn now....  n even more heartbroken sweetheart takes her steps back........ n turns away from DV.......

DV now turns to her... her back...... n says i know ur getting angry at me...... i am hurting u but wot can i do?? i am helpless becoz of my heart........ b4 Amoli was an attraction my infactuation but now she is my love and i cant forget my love........ now Urmi curls her hands into fists...... im sure she wants to knock him out right now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......... but he is a lover so he is also helpless  πŸ€£.... but her expressions of shock n sadness r so so good πŸ‘πŸ‘ she remembers her MIL saying wot if DV says do as u want it makes no difference to me then wot will u do?? as her words are coming true......... n she is standing mutely n DV comes 2 her n grabs her arms n says Urmila...... i know i am wrong in all ur eyes but i cant change myself even willingly..... i have fulfilled all my responsibilities till now n will continue to do so in future........ Urmi just in shock...... DV man atleast have some consideration 4 ur wifey she is too soft hearted to hear all this ..... anyways back to hopeless n helpess n devil-may-care DV πŸ˜†πŸ€£....... he adds lekin Amoli ko chod ke nahin..... usse saath lekar (but not by leaving Amoli rather taking her wiv me)...... n wots the worst that can happen?? this society n our relatives will point fingers at me?? who cares! ...... well he said it himself who cares... well then Sir wot more can i say ..... he adds in his usual autacratic n menacing tone.... n i know very well how to break/crush those raised fingers........    

He adds...... i will cut those tongues that go against me..... i will shower them wiv money n land n shut them all up....... even Chandana's in-laws...... Urmi just wide eyed at his words n maniac conviction........ he moves away from her n says ....main Amoli ki liye puri duniya se lad sakta hain ....lekin usse chod nahin sakta Urmila (I can fight the entire world for Amoli..... but i cant leave her Urmila)........ awww how sweet 😍....... he says n u want me to break all relations wiv her?? ur wish as a wife is justified as well........ but i cant fulfill ur wish Urmila....... Agar main Amoli se rishto tod do to mera meri sasson se bana rista bhi toot jayega (if i break relations wiv Amoli..... then the relation wiv my breaths will also break)......again how romantic 😍 but wrong person n time DV ... he says ... n will u be able to live with a living corpse as ur hubby?? hey thats emotional blackmail πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ....... Urmi crying 😭....... she doesnt say a word or move a muscle so he comes to her n is about to touch her but she moves back from him looking at him as if sickened by him........ n he realises this n says fustrated a little as if she shud be more than happy about his new love πŸ€”...... we have spent 10 years 2gether......... I love as much as i did b4....... see again wot kinda love is this πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•........ he says ..... but ........ now..... NA NANA NANA plays 😍 n he says but when eva Amoli comes in front of me ..... main sab kuch bhol jaata hoon..... aas paas ki duniya bhool jaata hoon yaha tak main tumhe bhool jaata hoon (I forget everything...... i forget the surrounding world i even forget u)........ Amoli isnt the first girl that has come into my life but i dont know wot there is in her that ......... 

Part 3....... 

He continues..... n then i do all the mistakes that i shouldnt.... ok so he realises wot he is doing is not right as he is married himself n so is Amoli yet he cant control himself as he has come 2 far in his love n is helpless hmmmm ........ he adds see first i brought her to this haveli n now im not even stopping u from going...... such a big mistake....... but i have no other option than to commit this mistake.... Urmi finally speaks ..... ur telling me 2 leave this haveli for that new girl?? n he says firmly No Urmila no....... leaving the house was ur decision..... i still want that u stay here n accept me wiv my love........ but u arent agreeing as well....... i cannot compromise with my love and ur not ready to accept my love....... so wot other option is there for u other than leave the house?....... try to understand Urmila... im a man n on top of that a thakur....... she is again shell shocked at his blunt n outspoken words ....... he adds such things are natural..... bound to happen.......he says angrily now..... n now it is also a question of my honour to make Amoli mine.... if i dont then my reputation will be tarnished amongst the thakurs.... how can i be defeated by a mere girl....... now he becomes his psycho self thinking he is making full sense n looks at Urmi saying that u will also not like it....... even u want to see ur husband winning isnt it?...... my God i cant help but 🀣🀣 at him n his logic .... he really knows how to make non-sense sound like sense n the opposite person has no option but to think wot a psycho 🀣......... he really wants Urmi to understand his feelings but they r coming out in a wrong light especially these lines of his.... psycho like n not love like 🀣

He says n thats wot im doing........ im giving my obsession my madness a result......... yes im not doing justice wiv u but wot can i do ...... he shouts out of desperation main Amoli ko bhool nahin sakta...... main amoli ko bhool nahin sakta (I cant forget amoli ..... i cant forget Amoli).... n bangs his hand on the table......... aww poor guy ...... sometimes he sounds like a lost hurt lover sometimes a psycho .... Urmi turns around shell shocked at her hubby's state n comes to him n asks do u even realise that u r saying all this to ur wife??.... exactly my point urmi ...... that wife whom u vowed to stay loyal to for 7 births.....zara bhi sharamindigi nahin mehsoos horahi hain appko mujhe yeh kehne mein ke aap kisi aur ladki ke pyar mein pagal huey jaa rahe hain (arent u feeling a little ashamed in telling me that ur going mad in another woman's love)......... n poor DV looks away .... she says n to make her urs.... gross...... n he cuts in.... ur misunderstanding me again...... i cant force myself upon Amoli becoz i know she will kill herself...... n i cant see her dying..... poor urmi closes her eyes out of shame sickened by him.......

NA NANA NANA plays 😍 .... when amoli is hurt even a little i cant tolerate it then....... he doesnt finish .... he adds my-final-decision voice.... main usse pana chahata hoon lekin uski marzi se ( I want to make her mine but wiv her wish)...... Urmi stares at him...... he says Urmila till now i have easily made many girls mine but 4 this girl i have bowed down even but she is easily obeying some1 else...... woh uski ghulam hain jo mera ghulam hain (she is his slave who is my slave)....... Urmi gives a superb sickened n disgusted look...... n he unaware carries on..... u tell me urmila that radhe..... wot can he give her?? n me his Malik......i am ready to be her slave for life but she doesnt care about me...... i seriously think DV has 4gotten he is saying all this to his wife πŸ˜²πŸ˜• i know he is pouring his heart out his feelings which no 1 understands... but hello look who is infront .... he says angrily.... sometimes i feel like throwing her out of my mind n heart..... n then helpless again adds.....  but thats something i just cannot do..... she comes in front of me n i start looking for love in her eyes which i always see in ur eyes......... awww atleast he made Urmi happy for a bit here πŸ˜ƒ.........

he adds really fustrated i dont see the love the respect the affection in her eyes which i see for radhe...... even now when she comes in front of me she talks to me looking in my eye but when she comes in front of radhe she always lowers her gaze..... why is this Urmila?? i want to see love in her eyes instead of the hatred and disgust...... n dear sweethearts heart is breaking into more pieces πŸ’”πŸ˜­.......    

Part 4........

She turns around n so does he n he asks in a desperate tone ur understanding arent u urmila?? she shakes her head at him n comes to him n says stop all this....... u can never get what u want from amoli....... n now DV is confused n shocked 🀣.... u will never be able to see that love in her eyes..... he shouts angry now...... y not?? y not?? if u can love me so much then y cant i get that love from Amoli....... n VOILA Urmila annoyed at his ignorance πŸ˜† tells him the basic yet million dollar fact πŸ‘πŸΌ kyunki main aapki patni hoon aur amoli radhe ki (becoz i am ur wife and amoli is radhe's)....... im surprised actually i would have thought DV the only intelligent man in this mansion n village would realise this detail but hey after all he is also human πŸ˜†πŸ€£....... n this sinks into DV's brain.......  

She says try to understand....... 🀣🀣  y this laughter?? well tables have turned thats y..... 1st he was trying to make her understand his condition n how she shud accept it n all but now poor guy needs to be made understood himself 🀣...... go Urmi go! 🀣....... she says DigVijay Amoli has been brought up with Indian cultures n values...... for her her life is only her husband...... DV trying his best to understand all this....... n she keeps going ...... only radhe has a right on her life..... her respect her honour is all joined wiv radhe........ DV an Indian women sees her God in her husband...... which is y the master of her faith is only her hubby........ n BAM!! Urmi scores another goal or since its cricket season she hits another sixer πŸ‘πŸΌ...... aur aap amoli ke pati nahin hain (n ur not amoli's husband)....... DV getting pumped up a little n seems 2 put 2 n 2 together πŸ˜‰...... n she adds the status she gives to radhe she can never give to you....... he curls his hands into fists.......... the feelings she has 4 radhe can never arise for u.......n yipeeee another sixer  Amoli ki shaadi radhe se hui hain ....aapse nahin (amoli has been married to radhe....... not u)....... n he looks at her n has definitely put 2 n 2 together........ 

He now says to get if i can get amoli's love n affection by marrying her.... then so be it....... he comes up real close n says in her face n his typical devil-may-care attitude....... ur absolutely right Urmila...... n i should have realised this ages ago....... precisely my point DV y didnt u...... in order to get the love i want...... mujhe amoli se shaadi karni hogi..... pati banna hoga uska (I have to marry Amoli....... become her husband).... n Urmi looks more shocked like wot have i done after so many runs i have been bowled over πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ....... n she breaks down crying n DV..... well he just looks at her like okkkk wots that for ........ n Epi ends.........     

Precap......... Dv's mom telling Urmi i dont know wot to do now n Urmi says there is one option still.........

OH BTW i have gone into a lot of detail in this epi...... sorry for the long read 😳just couldnt miss any detail ......

Whoaaaaaaaa absolutely amazing epi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ wot awesome dialogues n expressions n performances by both Urmi n DV...... mind-blowing ⭐️⭐️⭐️ at times DV was the ultimate lover n at times he was the ultimate psycho n then Mr confused towards the end but got his act 2gether in the end πŸ‘.......n poor poor Urmi shattered n shocked thruout 😭..... but made some fab statements in the last part but that however made things even worse for her  

Enjoy πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks prec for this updates love it  grate  linesπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: uxghya

thanks prec for this updates love it  grate  linesπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Ur most most welcome buddy.......... n thanks 4 ur praise....... absolutely this epi had some superb lines......... πŸ‘πŸ‘ really memorable ones which i still remember today....... this epi n the next 1 have gr8 dialogues between DV n Urmi ..... excellent epi n lines
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dear PreciousPri
thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......................................................................πŸ‘
i am really sad , what can i say???????????????????????
why life is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cruel and complicated?😭
poor dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sweetheart😭😭
and devil dv with all of his cruelty  , still is a victim  as well.............πŸ˜•
now we know the end of dv's love story but how about dear sweetheart's story????????????
i wish she could find someone that admire her and love her deeply, but i think , often it doesn't happen in the mean reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭( sorry my English(writing) is not good same as you😳)
your excellent update⭐️ and my 😭eyes....................
all the bestπŸ€—

Edited by bahane - 13 years ago
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreciousPri

Hiyaaaaaa ......... here goes.......

Rapid recap πŸ˜›....... DV's mom aka Doc DV's mom brain washes sweetheart into staying back n fighting 4 her rights πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......... Dv's mom tells radhe n amoli to leave haveli n they agree....... more queen n vegetable like moments πŸ₯±...... DV's mom tells DV to wait 4 Urmi n she will send her to him πŸ˜‰.........

Was waiting for this epi 😍

Part 1........

Epi starts of at haveli...... Urmi is sitting in her room n then a hand touches her shoulder...... its her MIL...... she says Get up Urmila n go..... to ur husband n tell him ur staying back n are wiv him ..... believe me now everything will happen according to your wish .......tell him u will not tolerate his filthy acts any more...... Dv now has to fulfil this relation as u have been for so long....... DV is burning in the fire of repentance........ the fear of u leaving is killing him inside...... in this condition he will not say no to any condition of urs.... go urmi go........ sweetheart smiles n hugs her MIL........ n says how can i thank u??...... her MIL replies there is a lot of time 4 that but now go........ she asks where is he?? n DV's mom replies either on the terrace or in the garden ....... n so Urmi leaves.........

Cut 2 DV in the pool side terrace standing near the swing......looking away from the pool..... n Tum Mero Ho (U r mine..... only mine) plays 😍....DV in black kurta n Tum mere ho my my ☺️....... his expression shows the stress n dilemma he is under..... due 2 Amoli n his wife ....... he is in deep thought n he recalls Amoli's words that she didnt leave or come back to haveli for him but 4 radhe......... n he recalls of of Amoli n his encounters n the times Amoli has praised or been lovey dovey wiv Radhe while giving DV the cold shoulder......... oh love truly hurts poor DV πŸ₯Ί........ n then Urmi comes..........   from behind...... she doesnt say anything but DV senses her presence n turns around to see her....... her expression is blank........

DV in black again and his expression wowww!!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰

Both walk towards each other veryyyyyy slowlyyyyy n Urmi recalls his words of 4giveness n his repentance n weird love etc....... as they r walking in extreme slow motion i thought ill mention how cool n serene the pool is looking...... filled wiv lit candles spread out in the pool n those flowers as well 😊😎...... well both still walking at snail pace.πŸ€”...... i guess gearing up 4 a smoking scene πŸ˜‰..... blank expressions....... finally after 5.27 mins of flashback n snail pace walking they come to each other......... n gosh the background score is as if they r about to declare war πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......

Hahahahahahahaha......War????. This word is perfect πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Urmi breaks the silence n says in a stern n firm voice... i have changed my decision....... i will stay wiv u in this haveli..... n give u another chance to reform...... i know its easy for a person to get influenced...... hence i am ready to forget woteva has happened in the last 6 months n start afresh wiv u...... she turns away .......... i will think these 6 months never came in our life n our lives will stay as they were b4...... turns back to him n says but i have a condition....... the mistake u have committed ...... u will never commit it again wiv any girl.........

Part 2.........

She adds......... if u do then i will leave u n this house of urs...... DV's curls his hand into a fist....... y not his wifey dear is threatening him .... he aint used to hearing threats from others πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£...... she adds then no effort will be able to stop me........

He comes to her n says very meaningly that no Urmila i cannot even think of losing u....... ur the most important person in my life........ u have become my habit in these 10 years,....... it will be difficult to live without u....... he moves away from her.......... he says now..... but my helplessness is much greater than my difficulty....... 🀣🀣 oh God is he serious..... n Urmi naturally stunned turns around...... he also faces her n says in a matter-of-fact tone.... u want to go Urmila..... u can..... i wont stop u.......... she says wot r u saying?? n he cuts in saying yes urmila i have come to far n i cant take amoli out of my thoughts n life even if i want to.......... well he truly is serious πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£....... NA NANA NANA plays n me again 😍 but not 4 long πŸ˜†..... he says if u leave then yes i will be sad but forgetting Amoli to keep u in my life........ n she is looking at him as if he is human or not  oh poor woman ...... her MIL's talk all down the drain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... DV aint gonna change who u kidding DV's mom  πŸ€£....... he moves away n says after a long pause........ impossible......... tumhare bina main shayad jee bhi loon..... lekin amoli ke bigher to main shayad mar hi jaaonga (I may even live wivout u...... but wivout Amoli...... i may even die).......wot a line πŸ‘πŸ‘ he doesnt give a damn now....  n even more heartbroken sweetheart takes her steps back........ n turns away from DV.......

DV now turns to her... her back...... n says i know ur getting angry at me...... i am hurting u but wot can i do?? i am helpless becoz of my heart........ b4 Amoli was an attraction my infactuation but now she is my love and i cant forget my love........ now Urmi curls her hands into fists...... im sure she wants to knock him out right now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......... but he is a lover so he is also helpless  πŸ€£.... but her expressions of shock n sadness r so so good πŸ‘πŸ‘ she remembers her MIL saying wot if DV says do as u want it makes no difference to me then wot will u do?? as her words are coming true......... n she is standing mutely n DV comes 2 her n grabs her arms n says Urmila...... i know i am wrong in all ur eyes but i cant change myself even willingly..... i have fulfilled all my responsibilities till now n will continue to do so in future........ Urmi just in shock...... DV man atleast have some consideration 4 ur wifey she is too soft hearted to hear all this ..... anyways back to hopeless n helpess n devil-may-care DV πŸ˜†πŸ€£....... he adds lekin Amoli ko chod ke nahin..... usse saath lekar (but not by leaving Amoli rather taking her wiv me)...... n wots the worst that can happen?? this society n our relatives will point fingers at me?? who cares! ...... well he said it himself who cares... well then Sir wot more can i say ..... he adds in his usual autacratic n menacing tone.... n i know very well how to break/crush those raised fingers........    

He adds...... i will cut those tongues that go against me..... i will shower them wiv money n land n shut them all up....... even Chandana's in-laws...... Urmi just wide eyed at his words n maniac conviction........ he moves away from her n says ....main Amoli ki liye puri duniya se lad sakta hain ....lekin usse chod nahin sakta Urmila (I can fight the entire world for Amoli..... but i cant leave her Urmila)........ awww how sweet 😍....... he says n u want me to break all relations wiv her?? ur wish as a wife is justified as well........ but i cant fulfill ur wish Urmila....... Agar main Amoli se rishto tod do to mera meri sasson se bana rista bhi toot jayega (if i break relations wiv Amoli..... then the relation wiv my breaths will also break)......again how romantic 😍 but wrong person n time DV ... he says ... n will u be able to live with a living corpse as ur hubby?? hey thats emotional blackmail πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ....... Urmi crying 😭....... she doesnt say a word or move a muscle so he comes to her n is about to touch her but she moves back from him looking at him as if sickened by him........ n he realises this n says fustrated a little as if she shud be more than happy about his new love πŸ€”...... we have spent 10 years 2gether......... I love as much as i did b4....... see again wot kinda love is this πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•........ he says ..... but ........ now..... NA NANA NANA plays 😍 n he says but when eva Amoli comes in front of me ..... main sab kuch bhol jaata hoon..... aas paas ki duniya bhool jaata hoon yaha tak main tumhe bhool jaata hoon (I forget everything...... i forget the surrounding world i even forget u)........ Amoli isnt the first girl that has come into my life but i dont know wot there is in her that .........

For a wife it is too much to listen to this MY GOD!!!! 😭

Part 3....... 

He continues..... n then i do all the mistakes that i shouldnt.... ok so he realises wot he is doing is not right as he is married himself n so is Amoli yet he cant control himself as he has come 2 far in his love n is helpless hmmmm ........ he adds see first i brought her to this haveli n now im not even stopping u from going...... such a big mistake....... but i have no other option than to commit this mistake.... Urmi finally speaks ..... ur telling me 2 leave this haveli for that new girl?? n he says firmly No Urmila no....... leaving the house was ur decision..... i still want that u stay here n accept me wiv my love........ but u arent agreeing as well....... i cannot compromise with my love and ur not ready to accept my love....... so wot other option is there for u other than leave the house?....... try to understand Urmila... im a man n on top of that a thakur....... she is again shell shocked at his blunt n outspoken words ....... he adds such things are natural..... bound to happen.......he says angrily now..... n now it is also a question of my honour to make Amoli mine.... if i dont then my reputation will be tarnished amongst the thakurs.... how can i be defeated by a mere girl....... now he becomes his psycho self thinking he is making full sense n looks at Urmi saying that u will also not like it....... even u want to see ur husband winning isnt it?...... my God i cant help but 🀣🀣 at him n his logic .... he really knows how to make non-sense sound like sense n the opposite person has no option but to think wot a psycho 🀣......... he really wants Urmi to understand his feelings but they r coming out in a wrong light especially these lines of his.... psycho like n not love like 🀣

DITTO preci well said dear  πŸ‘

He says n thats wot im doing........ im giving my obsession my madness a result......... yes im not doing justice wiv u but wot can i do ...... he shouts out of desperation main Amoli ko bhool nahin sakta...... main amoli ko bhool nahin sakta (I cant forget amoli ..... i cant forget Amoli).... n bangs his hand on the table......... aww poor guy ...... sometimes he sounds like a lost hurt lover sometimes a psycho .... Urmi turns around shell shocked at her hubby's state n comes to him n asks do u even realise that u r saying all this to ur wife??.... exactly my point urmi ...... that wife whom u vowed to stay loyal to for 7 births.....zara bhi sharamindigi nahin mehsoos horahi hain appko mujhe yeh kehne mein ke aap kisi aur ladki ke pyar mein pagal huey jaa rahe hain (arent u feeling a little ashamed in telling me that ur going mad in another woman's love)......... n poor DV looks away .... she says n to make her urs.... gross...... n he cuts in.... ur misunderstanding me again...... i cant force myself upon Amoli becoz i know she will kill herself...... n i cant see her dying..... poor urmi closes her eyes out of shame sickened by him.......

NA NANA NANA plays 😍 .... when amoli is hurt even a little i cant tolerate it then....... he doesnt finish .... he adds my-final-decision voice.... main usse pana chahata hoon lekin uski marzi se ( I want to make her mine but wiv her wish)...... Urmi stares at him...... he says Urmila till now i have easily made many girls mine but 4 this girl i have bowed down even but she is easily obeying some1 else...... woh uski ghulam hain jo mera ghulam hain (she is his slave who is my slave)....... Urmi gives a superb sickened n disgusted look...... n he unaware carries on..... u tell me urmila that radhe..... wot can he give her?? n me his Malik......i am ready to be her slave for life but she doesnt care about me...... i seriously think DV has 4gotten he is saying all this to his wife πŸ˜²πŸ˜• i know he is pouring his heart out his feelings which no 1 understands... but hello look who is infront .... he says angrily.... sometimes i feel like throwing her out of my mind n heart..... n then helpless again adds.....  but thats something i just cannot do..... she comes in front of me n i start looking for love in her eyes which i always see in ur eyes......... awww atleast he made Urmi happy for a bit here πŸ˜ƒ.........

How can a wife take so much....Baap Re!!!............."I CAN NEVER"

he adds really fustrated i dont see the love the respect the affection in her eyes which i see for radhe...... even now when she comes in front of me she talks to me looking in my eye but when she comes in front of radhe she always lowers her gaze..... why is this Urmila?? i want to see love in her eyes instead of the hatred and disgust...... n dear sweethearts heart is breaking into more pieces πŸ’”πŸ˜­.......    

Part 4........

She turns around n so does he n he asks in a desperate tone ur understanding arent u urmila?? she shakes her head at him n comes to him n says stop all this....... u can never get what u want from amoli....... n now DV is confused n shocked 🀣.... u will never be able to see that love in her eyes..... he shouts angry now...... y not?? y not?? if u can love me so much then y cant i get that love from Amoli....... n VOILA Urmila annoyed at his ignorance πŸ˜† tells him the basic yet million dollar fact πŸ‘πŸΌ kyunki main aapki patni hoon aur amoli radhe ki (becoz i am ur wife and amoli is radhe's)....... im surprised actually i would have thought DV the only intelligent man in this mansion n village would realise this detail but hey after all he is also human πŸ˜†πŸ€£....... n this sinks into DV's brain.......  

She says try to understand....... 🀣🀣  y this laughter?? well tables have turned thats y..... 1st he was trying to make her understand his condition n how she shud accept it n all but now poor guy needs to be made understood himself 🀣...... go Urmi go! 🀣....... she says DigVijay Amoli has been brought up with Indian cultures n values...... for her her life is only her husband...... DV trying his best to understand all this....... n she keeps going ...... only radhe has a right on her life..... her respect her honour is all joined wiv radhe........ DV an Indian women sees her God in her husband...... which is y the master of her faith is only her hubby........ n BAM!! Urmi scores another goal or since its cricket season she hits another sixer πŸ‘πŸΌ...... aur aap amoli ke pati nahin hain (n ur not amoli's husband)....... DV getting pumped up a little n seems 2 put 2 n 2 together πŸ˜‰...... n she adds the status she gives to radhe she can never give to you....... he curls his hands into fists.......... the feelings she has 4 radhe can never arise for u.......n yipeeee another sixer  Amoli ki shaadi radhe se hui hain ....aapse nahin (amoli has been married to radhe....... not u)....... n he looks at her n has definitely put 2 n 2 together........ 

He now says to get if i can get amoli's love n affection by marrying her.... then so be it....... he comes up real close n says in her face n his typical devil-may-care attitude....... ur absolutely right Urmila...... n i should have realised this ages ago....... precisely my point DV y didnt u...... in order to get the love i want...... mujhe amoli se shaadi karni hogi..... pati banna hoga uska (I have to marry Amoli....... become her husband).... n Urmi looks more shocked like wot have i done after so many runs i have been bowled over πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ....... n she breaks down crying n DV..... well he just looks at her like okkkk wots that for ........ n Epi ends.........   

He came to the point "mujhe amoli se shaadi karni hogi" hahahahahahaha.........πŸ˜ƒ

Precap......... Dv's mom telling Urmi i dont know wot to do now n Urmi says there is one option still.........

OH BTW i have gone into a lot of detail in this epi...... sorry for the long read 😳just couldnt miss any detail ......

But i enjoyed it a lot yaar though it is long πŸ˜ƒ

Whoaaaaaaaa absolutely amazing epi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ wot awesome dialogues n expressions n performances by both Urmi n DV...... mind-blowing ⭐️⭐️⭐️ at times DV was the ultimate lover n at times he was the ultimate psycho n then Mr confused towards the end but got his act 2gether in the end πŸ‘.......n poor poor Urmi shattered n shocked thruout 😭..... but made some fab statements in the last part but that however made things even worse for her  

Enjoy πŸ˜‰

Superb Epi and fab performance but really felt very sad for Urmi
😭Terrific update for this superb epi tooo good preci πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Savitha0101 - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail
@bahane n Savi .......... i have read ur comments n wil surely reply very soon....... but i gotta go at the mo........ thanks a lot 4 ur comments n i will surely reply asap

Priya
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahane

dear PreciousPri
thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......................................................................πŸ‘

my pleasure amigo 😊

i am really sad , what can i say???????????????????????
me to ....... as much as i was having fun wiv devil yet psycho Dv n his lines it was truly sad 4 dear sweetheart

why life is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cruel and complicated?😭
An excellent question buddy....... which we all have in our minds n yet r left with no answer Cry

poor dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sweetheart😭😭
i dunno how she heard all of that wivout getting angry...... only shocked n lots of tears running down her cheeks CryCry.......... she really needed a big πŸ€— from DV but he was confused n helpess himself .......

and devil dv with all of his cruelty  , still is a victim  as well.............πŸ˜•
u have put it perfectlyClapClap........ he was a devil n a psycho at times n ruthless not considering its his wife in front of him who he is expressing his love 2 ....... but still he was as helpless n confused n desperate to make amoli his ...... get her love like Urmi's....... its very confusing n complicated........ one needs to see both sides of DV in this epi to understand his own predicament while seeing dear sweethearts ...... truly Confused n Ouch 

now we know the end of dv's love story but how about dear sweetheart's story????????????
i wish she could find someone that admire her and love her deeply, but i think , often it doesn't happen in the mean reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭
i know exactly wot u mean πŸ˜ƒ........ DV got his love....... but Urmi ?? she loved DV truly n honestly which is y she saw his happiness lies with Amoli n left Cry...... n everytime she made an appearance or we heard her voice i got happy that she will maybe find some1 for herself or come back into the story or into DV's life....... but that latter would mean creating more probs 4 DV n Amoli which wasnt needed........ but yes y couldnt she have found some1 who loved her for her..... her sweet nature her large caring heart ...... n she was gorgeous as well .... maybe a little more usage of her brain would have got her some1 made 4 her....... we really dont know wot happened to her...... did she stay at her parents there after?? i would say that her 1st n final love was DV..... whom she respected n loved n therefore could not think of any1 else taking his place n wanted his happiness....... i dunno wot do u think??   

( sorry my English(writing) is not good same as you😳)
wot ?? 😲 ur kidding right?? ur English is perfect ....... so dont be sorry eva ..... ur comments go into the depths of the characters n their lives n their struggle amongst themsleves n of the story as well......... which is y i really look 4ward to reading ur comments n say if u do have time write comments so i know wot u think of a particular epi, scene or woteva....... as 4 my English... well i could be better........ i use shorthand you know u instead of you etc...... i do typos.... but my excuse is  that English is not my 1st language EmbarrassedπŸ˜†..... n ill tell u something that i have not learnt Hindi formally .... i havent been taught it ..... yet seeing so many Indian movies n shows i somehow began to understand it n speak it as well wiv an accent ovcourse but still now i can undersand it...... which no formal training....... which is y TV is good 4 u πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but there is still words which i dont know the meaning to or cant translate properly Embarrassed

your excellent update⭐️ and my 😭eyes....................
thanks thanks thanks so much n so r ur comments Star..... aww dont cry dear..... but then i was at times as well........ 4 sweetheart Cry.........

all the bestπŸ€—
thanks n 2 u 2 πŸ€— my gosh i write a lot 😲 ill have to cut down or else ill bore u so much u might stop commenting

PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savitha0101

Superb Epi and fab performance but really felt very sad for Urmi
😭Terrific update for this superb epi tooo good preci ClapClap

ditto yaar πŸ˜ƒ........ n thanks again 4 ur praise ......... mwahhhhhhh ❀️