India-Forums

Well done Sapna (Page 5)

*Fiza* IF-Rockerz
*Fiza*
*Fiza*

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I didn't like her as well but mandeep was quite annoying in the beginging. I can't believe noone commented on his behaviour. He told her to cover herself which was good. But then he kept telling her how she should wash clothes and do dusting. I am not being a feminist but he was expecting her to be as good as his wife. He should have been nicer to her after knowing that she has never done cooking or cleaning before. She still cooked roti and cleaned his house before the rule change. He even said that she should wake my children and bath them every morning. He made me laugh. Even he could have done that. After all they are his children.All he does is sleep in the house after his practise. Hats off to rajbeer. I don't know how can she tolerate a man like him. She works and does all the house chores. On the other hand sapna is so lucky to have a such a wonderful mother-in-law. Why people like her have such a good fortune?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malinnregallaTheDilettante

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

I want a face off

Between Sapna and that mother that came on Maa exchange whose daughter was weird..her name was Mooshi or something...that mother owned a salon or something

Now that would be fun

regalla Goldie
regalla
regalla

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
I would like to add my two bits here. . Although that Sapna really came out as a self-obsessed, immature and imperfect lady on the show. . . But in our race to bash her like anything. . We are forgetting what behaviour she had been subjected to at the hands of that Mr. Goldy. . He was really treating her as though she had come to serve his household on contract basis. . e.g. The incidents when he was telling her to hang the clothes for drying properly, the dining table being kept untidied for two days, the clothes to be washed, the utensils to be washed, to name a few. . . Come on. . Tell me as modern educated wives, how many of us dont revert back/react even to our husbands when they keep nagging for such trivial things, which should best be left to our convenience or if somebody, has so much of problem, even they can lift a duster and take the initiative. . . What hell will break if the man does something. . . And here, Sapna was not even his wife, but just a guest. . . She was really misbehaved with in the first few days. . And then when she got the opportunity, she showed that man his appropriate place. . I did find her childish and over vindictive, but she was just taking revenge. . . .Goldy had partially invited it.
rnosho Newbie
rnosho
rnosho

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by regalla

I would like to add my two bits here. . Although that Sapna really came out as a self-obsessed, immature and imperfect lady on the show. . . But in our race to bash her like anything. . We are forgetting what behaviour she had been subjected to at the hands of that Mr. Goldy. . He was really treating her as though she had come to serve his household on contract basis. . e.g. The incidents when he was telling her to hang the clothes for drying properly, the dining table being kept untidied for two days, the clothes to be washed, the utensils to be washed, to name a few. . . Come on. . Tell me as modern educated wives, how many of us dont revert back/react even to our husbands when they keep nagging for such trivial things, which should best be left to our convenience or if somebody, has so much of problem, even they can lift a duster and take the initiative. . . What hell will break if the man does something. . . And here, Sapna was not even his wife, but just a guest. . . She was really misbehaved with in the first few days. . And then when she got the opportunity, she showed that man his appropriate place. . I did find her childish and over vindictive, but she was just taking revenge. . . .Goldy had partially invited it.

Actually all the participants are on contract , otherwise Mr.Goldy would not have done what he was doing when sapna was on her revenge spree, here the discussion was on "well done sapna". And if sapna was treated badly by goldy then she should have revenged from him only but what she did was all to see. And fighting for an unjust act is natural and everybody should do it, but doing and unjust act can never be justified, and some buffoon was trying to do that so.......every body raced to bash...........
akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnosho

[QUOTE=*Fiza*]I  itself a proof of an immature brain(akash)

Your constant use of slam language , you being overhyper and the fact  that you are a newbie, indicates enough that you can be very closely related to the other contestant.

Well what if you did not get to wear that shoe!! You can buy one for yourself !! Is not it? Need help?

Trying something from someone's wardrobe may not be so decent!! Well I know.. decency does not exist in your dictionary.. still!!

Edited by akash08 - 05 March 2011 at 10:13am
naraine Groupbie
naraine
naraine

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

[QUOTE=*Fiza*]I  itself a proof of an immature brain(akash)

Your constant use of slam language , you being overhyper and the fact  that you are a newbie, indicates enough that you can be very closely related to the other contestant.

Well what if you did not get to wear that shoe!! You can buy one for yourself !! Is not it? Need help?

Trying something from someone's wardrobe may not be so decent!! Well I know.. decency does not exist in your dictionary.. still!!

You can teach a person lession in a much more dignified manner, like Vaishnavi Macdonald, Apara Mehta, and Pooja Bedi did.  Actually, for a traditional Punjabi family, Mr. Goldie was very well behaved and they treat Rajbeer better than most typical Indian families (has everyone seen a typical Marwari family--My Massi can't even wear a salwar kameez).  Quite frankly, that sort of behaviour in most Punjabi families, would have been met with a great big slap--particularly, talking down to elders.  I am not saying that it is every appropriate to slap a person, but the reality is that Sapna would have got one on her face.
girlygirl Groupbie
girlygirl
girlygirl

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Its surprising its "ill-treatment" if the lady of the house is expected to "cleaning the house", "keeping the table clean", "throwing garbage", "cleaning utensils", "washing clothes". That is part of the household work of any MODERN housewife also.... So if Swapna came as MAA in the place of Rajbeer then she was expected to do everything Rajbeer does. Mandeep was only helping her on how to do things.... people like swapna can never survive in traditional families which is most part of India except some few metropolitan cities...may be...

more than work, swapna lacked respect for others if she talks about AUKaad etc...defends herself when she made people eat burnt rice...constantly points fingers at others...if swapna is good by heart really .. there are many ways to show LOVE to ur family ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devila10Shoma_

rnosho Newbie
rnosho
rnosho

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

I found her a nice lady.. being from the background she is.. she did an awesome job and racted only because she was trated badly..

When someone new comes to the family it is everyone's responsibility to help her and share the work load and appreciate the work she did being from a completely different background and not to criticise her in every step.

The Maa exchange is trying to exploit the typical Indian Sas Bahu concept where in every episode they would find a good bahu and a bad bahu and the good bahu has to be the typical typecast lady of the daily soap. and then they start bashing the modern bahu left and right.. All TRP gimmick..

Sapna did a commendable job and also had the heart to be truthful, honest and thank the family for giving her the experience of work..

She was her real self,genuine. Whatever negative shades came in was only because none in that family treated her well and considered her as part of the family.

She will not get much support in IF because of the huge fan base of the Saas bahu serial here,.. but she would be assured. she is applauded by many..

Well done Sapna..

I am dead sure either you are Her silly stupid henpecked husband without backbone, or any another fool like him, and its really amazing that there is some donkey braying in favor of that Beastly lady chosen by Gladrags.
rmosho u r sure not only a stupid.. bus also probably belong to slams as evident from your language.. evident from my posts and my activity, I am not a new id anbd not  fake but I am quite confident that u may well be someone related to that comedian.. u r a new bie after all..

The line coloured and bold clearly shows that why you supported Sapna, you are also insensitive human being like her, who thinks only princess/prince like you have all rights and whatever you do, you should be treated well and always praised, slums people are also human being, whats wrong if i  belong to slums, you are using slams as if to live there is derogatory.And there is no difference between stupid and some donkey braying, if you are so much modern and civilized and does not belong to where i belong then why did you use stupid for me, like you found so many good points in that beastly and insensitive lady, you could have found in me also, i and many others were also provoked by a AngryAngryAngrybraying donkeyAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index