India-Forums

Well done Sapna

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I found her a nice lady.. being from the background she is.. she did an awesome job and racted only because she was trated badly..

When someone new comes to the family it is everyone's responsibility to help her and share the work load and appreciate the work she did being from a completely different background and not to criticise her in every step.

The Maa exchange is trying to exploit the typical Indian Sas Bahu concept where in every episode they would find a good bahu and a bad bahu and the good bahu has to be the typical typecast lady of the daily soap. and then they start bashing the modern bahu left and right.. All TRP gimmick..

Sapna did a commendable job and also had the heart to be truthful, honest and thank the family for giving her the experience of work..

She was her real self,genuine. Whatever negative shades came in was only because none in that family treated her well and considered her as part of the family.

She will not get much support in IF because of the huge fan base of the Saas bahu serial here,.. but she would be assured. she is applauded by many..

Well done Sapna..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pagalladki247*Fiza*

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
all she did was kaav kaav kaav the entire one week and u expect her to get support. did u see how she treated that poor old daadaji. shouting at his face and pointing fingers at him. she doesnt have the basic etiquettes of talking to an elderly person even. what use is her education if she has no culture? cooking burnt rice and feeding the family is fine. everyones cooking goes wrong sometimes but its the behaviour that makes the burnt dish tasty which she totally lacked in. she was utterly sick just like her cooking Dead 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821tinytinaShoma_sinipillaiyellowflower

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
and pls dont mind me TM. im also a bahu and a very modern one too. but at least i dont speak to them rudely or hit back at them. thats not what i call modern.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821tinytinaShoma_sinipillaiyellowflower

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

and pls dont mind me TM. im also a bahu and a very modern one too. but at least i dont speak to them rudely or hit back at them. thats not what i call modern.
u can not judge anyone in isolation.

i am sure if you are trated at your home like kammwali baai..u will also behave same way..

respct and good behaviour has to be earned which that family did not deserve..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Fiza*

ThisismyID Senior Member
ThisismyID
ThisismyID

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
u c its a matter of perspective and attitude.i havent watched today's epi but I will later add to my comment.
Rajbeer ishappy doing all the stuff that she does at home..for her its not work...she likes doing it I guess.
whereas Sapna takes its as work...and wants to get appreciated for whatever she did.
so both are right in their own ways.
as i said before, rajbeer was OTT in pretending to be nice(typical superbahu)..Sapna might be genuine but there is thing called staying in the limits...she was literally criticizing every little thing...

Edited by Menak13 - 03 March 2011 at 4:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821jazzy28fast trak

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
u knw wot. then in that case she shdnt have accepted to come on maa exchange. did u see pooja bedi nicely washing dishes and cleaning the floor at the nigam house.

i dont think that family even spoke rudely to her. it was only the other way around. barring mandeep the inlaws were wonderful people. mandeep may have flaws but who doesnt but he didnt start bossing around her. he was being extremely polite and never expected her to call him sir. the way she was roaming around begging  with that dabba for 100 Rs was so disgusting.

im sorry im trying hard but i cant find a single positive point to comment abt that lady

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821nirleppannujazzy28Vino_latim123prattsRicha.jtinytinaShoma_yellowflower

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Menak13

u c its a matter of perspective and attitude.i havent watched today's epi but I will later add to my comment.
Rajbeer ishappy doing all the stuff that she does at home..for her its not work...she likes doing it I guess.
whereas Sapna takes its as work...and wants to get appreciated for whatever she did.
so both are right in their own ways.
as i said before, rajbeer was OTT in pretending to be nice(typical superbahu)..Sapna might be genuine but there is thing called staying in the limits...she was literally criticizing every little thing...

well I felt rajbeer is out there to prove a point and show how she is better than sapna.. at every step I found her comparing herself which I did not like. Though the show format somhow forces us to compare,as an individual I do not like someone who is advertising herself.
akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

u knw wot. then in that case she shdnt have accepted to come on maa exchange. did u see pooja bedi nicely washing dishes and cleaning the floor at the nigam house.

i dont think that family even spoke rudely to her. it was only the other way around. barring mandeep the inlaws were wonderful people. mandeep may have flaws but who doesnt but he didnt start bossing around her. he was being extremely polite and never expected her to call him sir. the way she was roaming around begging  with that dabba for 100 Rs was so disgusting.

im sorry im trying hard but i cant find a single positive point to comment abt that lady
well i can list some:
  • good looking
  • modern
  • adaptable
  • independent
  • loves her husband
  • high degree of self dignity

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index