Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

My First Serious Crush:Maaneet FF:Ch10 Pg35 (Page 25)

dc00380215 Groupbie
dc00380215
dc00380215

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAANEET_hamesha

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
add me in ur pm list

MAANEET_hamesha

nan_10 Goldie
nan_10
nan_10

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Nice FF
loved it
plzz do PM me

MAANEET_hamesha

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I just luv this crush please do add me to the pm

MAANEET_hamesha

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
nice FF

MAANEET_hamesha

MAANEET_hamesha Groupbie
MAANEET_hamesha
MAANEET_hamesha

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Recap-

Maan-no need for that Mam as I am already sitting with her- GEET would be helping me!

Geet gets a shock of her life Shockedand looks up at Maan who is smirking and enjoying the shocked look on her face!

Maan sits down and whispers in Geet's ears-how does my thou lucky special friend feels?*smirks seeing Geet's still shocked face*

Chapter 8

Geet quickly realizes that her mouth was open and she was gawking at Maan who was clearly loving itLOL.She got embarrassed and to cover it up started to think something..

Geet(in her head)-"think Geet..think fast!!"

Maan-Geet,you know you looked lovely with your big mouth open..it reminded me of something amazing!

Geet*highly uninterested as she was still trying to think of something smart*-what?

Maan-Ajanta caves!*giggles*

Geet*irritatedly and angrily*-SHUT UP..and btw how can you tell Mrs. Sharma that I am going to help you without even asking me?

Maan notices her irritated voice so decides to irritate her more..WOAHLOL!!

Maan*innocently*-oh..so you are not willing to help me..I am really sorry Geet,I should have known!..I don't know what I was thinking!

Geet falls prey to his nautankiLOL and hits herself on her head for being a jerk to cover up her embarrassment.

Geet-no,..I mean you could have asked me ,..not that..

Maan interrupts-ofcourse..how stupid of me..but don't worry I will go and talk to Mrs. Sharma..I am such an idiot to assume that you won't mind helping me..

Geet-no,its ok Maan..I can help..

Maan-no Geet,its totally fine..Mrs. Sharma will allot some other student to help me..

Geet-arre nahin..I will be happy to help Maan!

Maan-no,you are just being nice but I should not put you through this ..

Geet*pleadingly*-Maan..please..don't say that..and please let me help me!

Maan*still faking innocenceLOL*-but..

Geet-no buts,..I am going to help you

Maan-ok..if you insist!

Geet*sweetly*-thats better..and thank you for letting me help!

Maan couldn't hold his laughter anymore and burst out laughing!ROFL

Geet couldn't understand the reason of his sudden laughter and looked at him curiously and innocently.

Maan laughed even harder seeing her like that!ROFL

Geet-what happened?Shocked

Maan*panting hard while speaking due to laughing so hard*-GOD..Geet you look so cute when you act so FOOLISHLY..haha..I was just playing along with you..You ACTUALLY thought that I was hurt?..haha..as I said before I knew you would not refuse me!*smirks*

Geet is shocked and angry!Angry

Geet*angrily*-so you were taking advantage of my goodness and making fun of me!!..how mean..I am not going to help you now..go and ask Mrs Sharma to allot you some other helper!

Maan looked surprised..Shocked

Maan-but Geet ,..I was just joking!

Geet-HA..HA..I laughed ,..now go and find a new special friend as I am clearly not going to help you!

Maan-Geet,.are you serious?Shocked

Geet was clearly angry and was not thinking before speaking,

Geet-I am damn serious you jerkAngry!*turned her face away from Maan*

Maan 'ok..if that's what you wish!..Unhappy

Geet still didn't look toward him.He stood up from his place and started walking and Geet could sense from the voice of movements that he was going somewhere.

Maan*sadly before leaving*-I will just discuss it with Mrs Sharma and you won't have to bother.

Geet quickly turned towards him as she realized that she said and how he responded. She realized that she said all that in anger.

As she turned,she saw Maan already near Mrs Sharma's table.

Geet-SHIT!

She ran towards the table too and pantingly spoke to Mrs Sharma without taking a breath-Mam,,please let me help him..I was joking with him and he took it seriously but I really really would like to help him..PLEASE!!

Mrs Sharma looked confused!Confused

Mrs Sharma-what are you saying Geet?..Maan already said that you are helping him than why are you requesting me?..weird..Confused

She looked away from Geet and spoke to Maan-So,Maan..ya what doubt were you having in that chapter..

Just than the bell rang and Mam left saying that she will discuss his doubt in her next period.Geet was still in a surprised state and couldn't understand anythingConfused!

As Mam left ,she looked at Maan. Maan saw her seriously and then started laughing badly!ROFL

Maan-oh god Geet..you are such a FOOL..hahaha..you again fell for it!..hahaha..*holding his laughter*..I am a good actor..ain't I?..*winks*Wink

Geet was pissed.Angry

Geet-MAAN..you are soooooooo dead!!..

Maan ran as he read her intentions and Geet ran after him!LOL

Geet-definately I am going to kill you today!

Geet was about to hit him when he suddenly winced in pain.Ouch

Geet became concerned..and held his hand and took him to their seat and made him sit!

Geet-oh..what happened..is it hurting really bad?..are you Ok..I am really sorry..I should have not run behind you like that when you are already injured!

Maan who was looking at his injured hand looked up at Geet's concerned face. He kept looking at her face for few seconds which looked so innocent and concerned. But soon another teacher's entrance broke his reverie..

Geet-Maan why are you not saying anything?..should I take you to doctor's room?

Maan smiledSmile at her reaction and simply said-aw..sorry Geet..today third time you fell for my joke..haha..I just wanted to save myself from your beating so I acted and to be frank I was planning to carry this act a little longer but you looked too worried for me so I gave up*smirks*

Geet hits Maan on his injured hand!It hurt him truly this time and the instant reply came-

Maan*angrily*-ouchOuch..what are you doing Geet..I am already hurt..can't you see?Angry

Geet*calmly looking at the board and ignoring him*-you DESERVE it!

Maan understood her reaction and simply smiled thinking-*in his head*this girl is somethingSmile!

End of Chapter 8!

PS-thanks a lot for all the lovely comments and words of appreciation.Though I am not getting time to reply these days,each and every comment/like means a lot to me so please keep liking and commenting..and criticisms/suggestions are also welcomed!Big smile

Edited by MAANEET_hamesha - 14 April 2011 at 10:02am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelidpurvaroshni77vini187geettcukishNK4MSK.Naziagagsyfizza25krishna.asmi123Semarnkshalinikanagubhakbhartifanxxsanaaaxxmans22shreya satishitsallabtGURTInazsijAngel.Khushi-BeingAppy-cue1sakadafi-Elfin-Sameeha786kkaavvyyaasurbhijn106Paloma_DDASTAK..flowing_rivergreshuHADmishtiLola13CrystalSayamansijani21Hina.khanxxxmaansi007shivangi783Rohini20huny.thebestcool_gal17c00l_girliceprincess101Mina420SaJan-SaJancyum321Cutee999Anu_Rputhridhz21maanujaanuneethuMGgangesegbpaponeconKrishnaluv94krati5-Veritaserum-Maaneet.Lover--Saavi--mrk-1sanu3108punjabi.princessmallvillekomlikavrsharmablueopalmaanseeshah10rsroopalinahtani88mitzi11maanluvsgeetShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.preethiaRageOfAnAngelCrazyCutesypickachuJunglebee

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Great part!!!!

MAANEET_hamesha

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
brilliant update