Fan Fictions

My First Serious Crush:Maaneet FF:Ch10 Pg35 - Page 2

mansijani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey lovely intro..nd an amazing concept !!

continue soon...nd pm me...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey nice intro...................well i think many can relate to this geet as still i hv seen some gals like that..................can u add me to ur pm list..............
pl cont soon
komlika thumbnail
interesting..........do PM me ๐Ÿ˜›
MAANEET_hamesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 1:

It has been one month in 10th standard and Maan-Geet are still no one for one-another inspite of being in the same class. Geet sits with her girl friends in one corner of the class and Maan sits with his friends in the other end of the class-WHEN he comes to class!..ya..he hardly comes to class,..either he bunks the school most of the time or he bunks classes when he bothers to attend school.DUDE after all-he has a reputation to maintain!

New day and Maan-Geet are sitting in their respective places and chatting non-stop!..The class teacher is highly irritated with her class for not taking her seriously

Geet-Prachi,look yar..Mrs. Sharma looks too irritated today yar..

Prachi-you are right,..she must have had a fight with her husband

Both start giggling!

Mrs. Sharma had enough of this non-sense from the class.

She shouts at top of her voice-ENOUGH students,I had just enough of you today,..this is 10thclass and soon you will be facing your first board examinations but you don't seem to understand the importance of it.Enough of your chatting and sitting with your friends.I have decided to change your seating arrangements.

THAT line and Geet went mad..(in her head)-No Babaji,..not again ..plz plz not again,..whenever teachers have changed the seating arrangements they have always made me sit with the utmost duffer guyz in the class and GUYZ..I cant even chat between classes..nahiiiiiiiii..hayye oh god still 15 minutes to go for the period to get over!..aj to gai  tu Geet!

Prachi-Geet,what are you murmuring?..I just hope our seats are not changed.

Geet-ya,..I hope so too but only if that is gonna happen with my bad luck accompanying us!

Prachi-chill yar..lets keep our fingers crossed!

Teacher is busy asking students to shift from one place to another and Geet's fear came true as Prachi was asked to change places with Gaurav and Maan was asked to sit next to Gaurav in the vacant place next to Gaurav(their row had three desks together)

So now,Gaurav sits next to Maan and Maan next to Gaurav and basically Geet-Gaurav-Maan are now seat partners in class!

Geet(in her head)-wah babaji..kya mazak hai,..ek to yeh newcomer Gaurav aur doosra ye item Maan..Mujhse itni bhi kya dushmani hai apko..aur is Maan ki to main..WHY THE HELL he had to come to school TODAY..couldn't he bunk it like other dayz!!..

Maan-hello Geetanjali'did u say anything?

Geet becomes conscious first and then it stucks her GEETANJALI!

OK Geet didn't really bother about item guyz like Maan but one thing she cannot take is anyone playing with her name!

Geet(in an irritated voice)-My name is Geet not Geetanjali!

Maan-But I like Geetanjali,..so I will call you Geetanjali ๐Ÿ˜‰

And he flashed his killer smile..but like that was gonna make any difference to Geet who already started hating the guy๐Ÿ˜†!

Geet-see..my name is not about your liking or disliking,so call me Geet, otherwise don't call me at all!..I would be more than fine with it!

Maan was surprised!..the girl is something..she is showing him attitude for what?..He is Maan Singh Khurana and she is some Geet and she is showing HIM attitude..WOAH..interesting!..Hmmm but she looks kinda cute when she is irritated..*evil smirk*..ya..she is irritated with me..WOAH!

Maan-Geetanjali,cmon yar..this is not done!

Geet(in her head)-ARGH'again Geetanjali!

Geet-look stop calling me that!

Maan*innocently*-if I don't call u with your name than ,how am I supposed to call u?

Geet*trying to be calm*-that's not my name..its Ge'.

But before she could complete Maan interrupts!

Maan-see Gaurav,this girl can't even remember her name..Oh God now-a-dayz kids..You should eat less fast-food and more almonds Geeta!

That did it!

Geet-SHUT UP!

The entire class is now looking at her and Maan is giving an evil smirk. Geet is so embarrassed and when she sees Maan smirking,she gives him that look"I am so gonna kill you soon ITEM boy"

Bell rings and its end of the school for the day ..Geet gives a silent thank you to her babaji for ending the period at the right time and saving her from any more embarrassment!..She quickly takes her bag and moves out of class with Prachi.

Prachi-what happened to you Geet..you shouting in the class in front of all!..haha..I never witnessed something like that before!..and you were actually chatting with that Maan guy and arguing with him!..wow..meri to life ban gayi..in one day I saw two wonders-Geet fighting back and shouting in front of all!

Prachi was right..what happened to her..she has always been the quiet one for everyone accept her friends..BUT it was all due to that irritating item boy..how could she hold herself back when he was so hell irritating!..argh..I so dislike this guy babaji..why you had to make me sit with HIM!

End of Chapter 1!

Do leave your comments and let me know how are you finding it!..I would love any kind of suggestions and criticisms are also welcomed๐Ÿ˜Š

PS-thanks to all those who liked the intro of my FF and requested to add them to my PM list!..I have sent all of them buddy request ,so please kindly accept it!๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by MAANEET_hamesha - 13 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sounds good... D way u introduce geet its sounds really interesting..... Do add me.
komlika thumbnail
Geet call Maan ...item boy...LOL....can't wait to read more
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice part.... loved it... thanx for the Pm
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice intro.
do continue plz.