Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

v.m. message tribiute to fans,visu, total romantic (Page 2)

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9A6rOS3xM

here songs which I wanted to use by could not due to copyrights. here i will put as a tribute to them

Edited by syria2014 - 03 March 2011 at 9:22pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaRoylighteningbuzzSapphire_238ka7eelakaushiki9VasusenaRadheya

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
nice post ! Thumbs Up n rightly said,TR is really a true loyal fan..i love all her posts..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
links updated .

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I am not a Fan of any Actor and never would be. But yes, I think that Vivian Dsena is perfect for the role he is playing and is doing a gr8 job. His acting, expression and personality is just perfect for Abhay Raichand. I can't think of any other Actor who would have perfected the role. If he goes from the Show there is nothing worth watching in PKYEK, because he is what makes the show worth watching.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 03 March 2011 at 7:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eelaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD..Dancing.!! i am deeply touched syria..dedicated to my madness..!! See pagalpanti bhi zaroori hai..!!Winkawww...visu...I love you beyond my control..!!!!And I love this forum..and all of you..my sweetoos..!! HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.Peanuts-CromulentHaze-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
I am in tears I just watched it..GOD syria its the best till date I SWEAR ON GOD I had tears in my eyes watching ViSU..I swear..I will never be able to thank you enough for this YAAR  you are a real sweetheart..! I mean it..!!

Mrs.Peanuts

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Soooo true yaar... TOTAL ROMANTIC is amazing... she is one of the best IF member... I simplely love whatever she writes... and every time I read one of her topic mujhe aisa lagta hai ke mein khudko par rahi hoon... because I feel exactly what she feels for Vivian and Visu but never could write anything here in IndiaForum. 

OH GOD I TAKE A BOW FOR THOSE WORDS YAAR..God am I worth it..?? I am scared because thappad se darnahin lagta sahab..pyaar se lagta hai..!!Hug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CT247

aww lovely post hun!! hema will be touched!! and nice tribute to visu!! love them!!

I am ..tashu..I am totally deeply TOUCHED..yaar I dont know what to say..actually....!! as I have said in teh abovepost..Thappad se dar nahinlagta hai saaab Pyaar se dar lagta hai..!! So much love...cant handle it..!!Hug..feels..Am I worth feels..ShockedHeart

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index