Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
awww yay!!!

LMAO watch Ruky come in here tomorrow and be like 'Awww sister love' πŸ˜†
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who remembers that scene in APKGK where salman says to ranbir why are you scared its not like you are calling my girlfriend yours or something like that πŸ˜† 
Katalicious thumbnail
Missy I am OBSESSED with that scene! its one of the scenes (like NY last scene) where I open it up randomly and start watching itπŸ˜† HILARIOUS! Tab kissi ko huck nahi patha thaπŸ˜†
MissIffiy thumbnail
Okay i found it for you KatForeva πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTKI9xgzhg[/YOUTUBE]
Katalicious thumbnail
Just watched it!!! Gosh KAT is sooooooooooooo cuteee when she does SALLUUUUUUUUUUUU awww omg I have gone Sal-Kat crazy again...πŸ˜†

thank you!!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

who remembers that scene in APKGK where salman says to ranbir why are you scared its not like you are calling my girlfriend yours or something like that πŸ˜† 

oh ya i remember that. πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

Okay i found it for you KatForeva πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTKI9xgzhg[/YOUTUBE]

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sallu is the best. I LOVE Him. 😍

^ Ha Ha I like that scene from APKGK. If Ranbir and Katrina get married then TV channels are going to have a field day with this clip. "Kya Sallu miyan ko ye scene karte huye pata tha ki unke naak ke neeche se unki Katrina ko Ranbir utha ke le jaane wale hain?"

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

^ Ha Ha I like that scene from APKGK. If Ranbir and Katrina get married then TV channels are going to have a field day with this clip. "Kya Sallu miyan ko ye scene karte huye pata tha ki unke naak ke neeche se unki Katrina ko Ranbir utha ke le jaane wale hain?"

lol...i so can imagine thatπŸ˜† ....especially the hindi ones like zoom, star news etc...with dramatic swish pans and melodramatic voice commentary with lines like "sallu bana pyaar mein lallu" or something...πŸ˜†....and "tadap tadap" from HDDCS being played in the BG...
MissIffiy thumbnail
i just noticed Salman protect himself when ranbir goes down salman: not me dude πŸ˜†