Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
P1nk wants to do black magic on Clooney, so he can come to me and fulfill my dreams and desires,
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: P1nk

P1nk wants to do black magic on Clooney, so he can come to me and fulfill my dreams and desires,

Choo Mantar !
Done
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi guys

Let's debate.

I want to marry a rich man because I don't believe In love, so If I'm guna give myself away might as well be a millionaire. So do you think I will be happy If I do?

Its not love seek a caring man - some one who cares.. eg like me...
But its nothing wrong seeking millionaire - but there is a buy out there.. so be ready for indifference, neglect being trophy wife..mistresses  etc.. etc...if you can overlook these things you can be happy...also you cant be jealous.. money overrides all of the basic values.. so you have to be happy agianst all those values.. 😊
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

But its nothing wrong seeking millionaire - but there is a buy out there.. so be ready for indifference, neglect being trophy wife..mistresses  etc.. etc...if you can overlook these things you can be happy...also you cant be jealous.. money overrides all of the basic values.. so you have to be happy agianst all those values.. 😊

Worry not gal. Make sure the guy pays upfront a huge dowry first.
Have a contract drawn up too. If you later really love him, then tear the contract.😆
P1nk thumbnail

Qyerty is a man 😛i thought she was a girl 😆
P1nk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Worry not gal. Make sure the guy pays upfront a huge dowry first.
Have a contract drawn up too. If you later really love him, then tear the contract.😆

I am going to add a huge sum in my dowry so that if he divorces me he can pay me it and i can live the remaining  years of my life peacefully, i doubt ill fall in love but im ready for a challenge. 😆
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Qyerty is a man 😛i thought she was a girl 😆

Qwerty is a gal!!! you got it wrong!!!😆

Hi guys

Let's debate.

I want to marry a rich man because I don't believe In love, so If I'm guna give myself away might as well be a millionaire. So do you think I will be happy If I do?

will depend on what type of millionaire you give yourself away to. Besides love and money there will be a lot more factors that you might find worth considering eg age , health, morality, nature (violent, criminal,homicidal ), attitude, behaviour towards yourself and others in general.
P1nk thumbnail

Qwerty is a gal!!! you got it wrong!!!😆

Nope I don't trust you I will find out 'somehow' myself whether you are a man, woman or in between. 😳
P1nk thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorrro

will depend on what type of millionaire you give yourself away to. Besides love and money there will be a lot more factors that you might find worth considering eg age , health, morality, nature (violent, criminal,homicidal ), attitude, behaviour towards yourself and others in general.

I don't mind marrying someone who is 36 but that's it I won't go beyond that age unless he's 40 and awesomely fit and looks 25. Health factors I'm not bothered because his money will pay for the nurses and stuff which also means we will have a poor sex life just what I want. Abuse is something none of us want. Other than that I'm pretty much open now where do I find my millionaire? ðŸ¤¢