Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why is Panchi falling for Sid so easily!!! (Page 2)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
coz vampire are hypnotic and attractive and moreover he is big time casonova........... so hw cn he leave behind her pa????

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmitra

1.Love follows no routine. Heart can melt for anyone anywhere.

2. Sid is a charmer,  a good talker, dashing and flirty. Any girl will fall in his trap.

3. Panchi knows that he is a cassanova but again she knows that he will not force himself on her without her consent. Sid slept in the car in the cold when Panchi refused to share her room, no questions asked he went away. Again on the way back to home from trip Sid tried to hug/kiss her goodbye but backed off when Panchi said no. Panchi somehow saw a soft side in him as well.

4. Sid saved Panchi from Danish couple of times before her asking him for help. even Sid was suprised at himself and he asked why did I do that. Panchi brings a sweet Sid out sometimes.

5. Somewhere they do share a fondness towards each other, they laugh and enjoy together...today was an example....Sid giving her a coffee and said they have a warm relationship....

i agree wid u Big smile
Sid is a type of guy who ny1 wld fall for Embarrassed
Veena
shri kannan Senior Member
shri kannan
shri kannan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MeenaJ

I think she's attracted to him not really in love w/ himEmbarrassed

I hope she's just attracted to him.

I mean, how can a mature girl like Panchi fall for guy like Sid who practically has affairs with countless married women.

It will be ok atleast if Sid changes and then Panchi falls 4 him..but she's meeting up with all his Ex's everyday and still falls for him?Dead just because he kinda of saved her from danish one day?! 

What if a girl is portrayed as a casanova .. i mean she will not be called as casanova but a **** ...
Then, we all will be against if a good guy (like abhay) falls for such a girl! Isn't it?

I like  screen men who flirts with girls...but not like SID... 

He is the villain in the show...but he is treated like a / more than a heroOuch

Edited by shri kannan - 04 March 2011 at 5:53am
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Well, he is a charmer - an evil charmer who knows girls inside out too. 

Look at the way he handled her jealousy - first revoking her by calling T and paying for her dress from company's account and then calling her his warm personal assistant and giving her a cup of tea. He knows how spread his charms on the girls. 200 years ka experience hai bhai ladki patane ka. Aur Panchi is just 18? or 19? 

How can you blame her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassi

shri kannan Senior Member
shri kannan
shri kannan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Look at the way he handled her jealousy - first revoking her by calling T and paying for her dress from company's account and then calling her his warm personal assistant and giving her a cup of tea. He knows how spread his charms on the girls. 200 years ka experience hai bhai ladki patane ka. Aur Panchi is just 18? or 19? 

How can you blame her?

But still..if a girl like T or Ruhi or any other girls get Patao'ed i won't mind....but its Panchi!
then whats the difference between his N no of GFs and the girl like Panchi with good values...?

Atleast  she shud have take some time to fall for himLOL

And... she's not 18 or 19 as she has completed her graduation already.. and was abt to get married...

Edited by shri kannan - 04 March 2011 at 6:04am
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shri kannan

Originally posted by Ritz93

How can you blame her?

But still..if a girl like T or Ruhi or any other girls get Patao'ed i won't mind....but its Panchi!
then whats the difference between his N no of GFs and the girl like Panchi with good values...?

Atleast  she shud have take some time to fall for himLOL

And... she's not 18 or 19 as she has completed her graduation already.. and was abt to get married...

She is taking time. We do hear her mind reminding her again and again about Sid's persona but dil hai ke maanta nahiLOL

And about her age, it was mentioned in the initial episodes that she is of same batch as T but T flunked so, T was in Kabir's batch. That means she is just 2 years older to Mish and Pia. That's why I said 19. 

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Love is like crazy :) :) may be she only sees what her heart wants to see...that is the softer side of sid... Which every one is ignoring...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Love Is Blind....

panchi is seeing what her heart wants to see...she knows very well that sid is a jerk...arrogant...cassanova...charmer.....but that day when sid saves her from danish....she saw the softer...and sweeter side of sid that have melted her and also without arguing at all...he went to sleep in the car.....he wanted to kiss her and hug her but then stopped.....never once took advantage on her.....panchi loves these qualities in him.....

more than chand..abhay...haseena....who always called him dangerous and all...panchi is the first person who have seen the sweeter and softer side of sid that have melted her heart....

more than the cassonova image of sid....panchi likes the sweet and soft siddharth raichand/mehra...

thats why whenever she sees girls surrounded by him...she gets jealous....when they break off with him....she is very very happy....

Love Is Blind....she has fallen deeply in love with siddharth....i think more than danish...she loves siddharth....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index