Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why is Panchi falling for Sid so easily!!!

abhaypiya_4evr Senior Member
abhaypiya_4evr
abhaypiya_4evr

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Panchi knows Sid inside out almost...then why is she falling for him yaar!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007Nikhi.--AROMAL--mechantefilleRitzie

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Love is blind <33

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaypiya_4evrrmitralighteningbuzzSapphire_238SimplyAparajitavacchii-Doppelganger-manjhaAkankshaa.

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
there can be three reasons as per me 
1.girls usualy fall for casanova s ,becoz they have that charm to atract girls ,i mean they r smart ,friendly,main important attitude .
2.he is always sweet to panchi ,he protected from danish twice,he has a sweet position for her like u cud make out from today s episode wen he offers coffee to her.
3.thirdly he is rich so obviously girls throw themselves on him so he just take advantage of being rich.like malini i supose .few may be genuine like on girl wo wanted to leave her hubby for sid.

overall this makes panchi like him and wen u had a break up soon after that  a person protects u ,i guess u tend to feel special. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiabhaypiya_4evrwadhwanikimeawNikhi.vacchiiSahiPakdeHai.

abhaypiya_4evr Senior Member
abhaypiya_4evr
abhaypiya_4evr

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

there can be three reasons as per me 
1.girls usualy fall for casanova s ,becoz they have that charm to atract girls ,i mean they r smart ,friendly,main important attitude .
2.he is always sweet to panchi ,he protected from danish twice,he has a sweet position for her like u cud make out from today s episode wen he offers coffee to her.
3.thirdly he is rich so obviously girls throw themselves on him so he just take advantage of being rich.like malini i supose .few may be genuine like on girl wo wanted to leave her hubby for sid.

overall this makes panchi like him and wen u had a break up soon after that  a person protects u ,i guess u tend to feel special.

Nice explanation...i agree with you...but i was shocked to see Panchi going gee-gee gaa-gaa over just a cup of coffee...i was like get a grip girl!!

Edited by kripa_here - 03 March 2011 at 1:50pm
asiangal Senior Member
asiangal
asiangal

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
cuz shes lonely and hes the only one tht giving her attention loool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Girls love BAD Boys!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238

rmitra Goldie
rmitra
rmitra

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
1.Love follows no routine. Heart can melt for anyone anywhere.

2. Sid is a charmer,  a good talker, dashing and flirty. Any girl will fall in his trap.

3. Panchi knows that he is a cassanova but again she knows that he will not force himself on her without her consent. Sid slept in the car in the cold when Panchi refused to share her room, no questions asked he went away. Again on the way back to home from trip Sid tried to hug/kiss her goodbye but backed off when Panchi said no. Panchi somehow saw a soft side in him as well.

4. Sid saved Panchi from Danish couple of times before her asking him for help. even Sid was suprised at himself and he asked why did I do that. Panchi brings a sweet Sid out sometimes.

5. Somewhere they do share a fondness towards each other, they laugh and enjoy together...today was an example....Sid giving her a coffee and said they have a warm relationship....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassilarimel22abhaypiya_4evrwadhwanikimeawNikhi.

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I think she's attracted to him not really in love w/ himEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index