Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Does Sid Having Soft Corner For Panchi (Page 2)

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I think As of Now Sid has no feelings for Pancchi...Its just that he really likes to irritate her...He finds Pancchi different from the other girls who normally throw themselves at him....She is more sort of a challenge for him...And Pancchi is slowly falling for him i do hope that he does not break her heart......

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I wont comment about thit until they make pia and sid come face to face... As this will be major turning point towards his priorities. ... :) :)
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

i think sid always wants attention from girls ,he is spoilt brat type so he likes to irritate her ,he enjoys doin such naughty things Winkbut i feel he has small sweet place for panchi in his heart .

i guess you are right...but then why took jealousy way to gain panchi attention.....he is playing with her emotions which is not fair at all.....she is already got shattered by danish...but she won't be able to bear it if siddharth did the same.....

whenever he is with T...he sees panchi....i guess he have a soft corner...a attraction towards panchi....a unkonwn feelings...but then since he claims himself as heartless..so he couldn't respond to the feelings

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

hmm...ek toh he is just playing around with her. she's not the usual kinda women he deals with. she doesn't fall into his arms all the time. n actually it was her tirade against him that made him give her the job - what man, and that too an arrogant one like sid, can resist a challenge?!!!!!!!

i agree....it was a no-nosense attitute that gave a job.....and sid is having hard time charming her....its sure a challenge for him...but its not good for him to play with her feelings...he should know the pain since he have gone through it.....

and...hmmm.....I sometimes think that he does have a soft corner for her.

he does have a soft corner for panchi...but he is blinded by bitterness so he couldn't realise his feelings at all

but then, it's a tv show....the CVs change characters n tracks like anything. :/ now it seems like it is all a game. :S

i agree....now i think it will go the TVD....sid-abhay-piya angle....i am not digesting it at all
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

i think SId does have feelings for Panchi Blushing
he always helps her n then asks himslf why he did that Embarrassed
Veena

he does have a soft corner for panchi....i hope very soon he realises his feelings....i am obsessed with SidChi jodi...they are so cute...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmitra

Sid definitely likes Panchi. He is not in love with her definitely. Somehow Sid finds Panchi different than other girls around. Most girls throw themselves on him & falls under his  charm, but panchi maintains safe distance. He finds her different & interesting and that's why sometimes he gives challenges to her to see, how & when she falls under his charm...
Sid -Panchi enjoys each others company....they laugh and they talk....Panchi is getting attracted to this smooth talker boss of hers but it is not attraction from Sid's side...he has just a fondness for Panchi... he thinks Panchi as a sweet innocent righteous girl.

yup sid is not in love with her yet....he has a soft corner for her.....but i guess sid's charm is sure working on panchi....she is falling in love with him....but soon she will be heartbroken too
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

in one of the episode sid mentioned he likes chases,

panchi is like a chase for him
right now i dont think he is in love with her but he does have something in his heart for panchi
panchi is not his regular girl , he cares for her, he depends on her a lot
i am very excited how this story would progressSmile
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by rmitra

Sid definitely likes Panchi. He is not in love with her definitely. Somehow Sid finds Panchi different than other girls around. Most girls throw themselves on him & falls under his  charm, but panchi maintains safe distance. He finds her different & interesting and that's why sometimes he gives challenges to her to see, how & when she falls under his charm...
Sid -Panchi enjoys each others company....they laugh and they talk....Panchi is getting attracted to this smooth talker boss of hers but it is not attraction from Sid's side...he has just a fondness for Panchi... he thinks Panchi as a sweet innocent righteous girl.

nice explanationBig smile

i agree...Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index