India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Does Sid Having Soft Corner For Panchi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

first of all its confirm that panchi is having feelings of love for her vampire boss.......but why sid brings T into the picture...i don't understand.....why does he want to make panchi jealous....can anyone put a limelight on it...i am abit confused in this matter....well we all don't know his past....nowadays all his past affairs coming towards him as disasters....he have no interest in them.....sid brings T just to make panci jealous.....why does he want panchi to get jealous.....

and its playing very well on panchi...she is feeling jealous...she is gaining feelings for sid...i just hope sid don't break her heart.....she won't be able to trust in love again

Edited by Mages - 03 March 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumipriyankabassimeawAnamikaSJainsirjee

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
i think sid always wants attention from girls ,he is spoilt brat type so he likes to irritate her ,he enjoys doin such naughty things Winkbut i feel he has small sweet place for panchi in his heart .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassimeaw

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
hmm...ek toh he is just playing around with her. she's not the usual kinda women he deals with. she doesn't fall into his arms all the time. n actually it was her tirade against him that made him give her the job - what man, and that too an arrogant one like sid, can resist a challenge?!!!!!!!

and...hmmm.....I sometimes think that he does have a soft corner for her.

but then, it's a tv show....the CVs change characters n tracks like anything. :/ now it seems like it is all a game. :S

Angel_voicemeaw

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
i think SId does have feelings for Panchi Blushing
he always helps her n then asks himslf why he did that Embarrassed
Veena

priyankabassimeaw

rmitra Goldie
rmitra
rmitra

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Sid definitely likes Panchi. He is not in love with her definitely. Somehow Sid finds Panchi different than other girls around. Most girls throw themselves on him & falls under his  charm, but panchi maintains safe distance. He finds her different & interesting and that's why sometimes he gives challenges to her to see, how & when she falls under his charm...
Sid -Panchi enjoys each others company....they laugh and they talk....Panchi is getting attracted to this smooth talker boss of hers but it is not attraction from Sid's side...he has just a fondness for Panchi... he thinks Panchi as a sweet innocent righteous girl.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.p

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rmitra

Sid definitely likes Panchi. He is not in love with her definitely. Somehow Sid finds Panchi different than other girls around. Most girls throw themselves on him & falls under his  charm, but panchi maintains safe distance. He finds her different & interesting and that's why sometimes he gives challenges to her to see, how & when she falls under his charm...
Sid -Panchi enjoys each others company....they laugh and they talk....Panchi is getting attracted to this smooth talker boss of hers but it is not attraction from Sid's side...he has just a fondness for Panchi... he thinks Panchi as a sweet innocent righteous girl.

nice explanationBig smile

sonu.p

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Panchi has already fallen for Siddharth. With an experienced player like Sid she did not have a choice either because he knows well how to handle a girl. He definitely seem to have a soft corner for her because she is different from his usual girls. He respects her, protects her and is very friendly with her too.

Angel_voice

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Right now in my opinion Sid doesn't have any feelings for Panchi . She is a new challenge for him, a new sort of entertainment but I am hoping that he'll develop feelings for her eventually.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index