Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#162~*LoveHasNoLimits <3*~ (Page 23)

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

This is sooo hotSilly u know it was fimly bt original coz they did itBlushing they are soo hot i love how u wrote the text the LIFE and heart in red coz u know they are imp if u get wat i mean ROFL i love how they stare at each other Blushing hott hottt momentSilly and the text is close to ur heart and in ur arms awwieeeBlushing They are soo close i love the heart again tht heart is soo YuNalicious aah they are soo closeBlushing Love the colouring in this also its sooo i dont know im out of words they leave me speechless and breatthlessDay Dreaming

I knw wat u mean im ur tms duh ROFL ROFL They are soo close Blushing behoodalicious Silly u are always speechless Stern Smile i cn see hw speechless Stern Smile

I love them sooo muchBlushing i knew u wud know bt was just asking ROFLROFLROFL actually even i was sleepy wen i was commenting ROFLROFLROFL Behoodalicious i knowSilly and the awkwardness they wanted to be soo closeSilly uuummm ummm watever ok i love writing on them so yeah ROFLROFLROFL wen i say speechless i meanErmm ROFLROFLROFL

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged

oye hoye this is sooBlushing I love both colourings bt posted this one coz its dark and unique ;) aah its soo hawtBlushing I love how u have 2 parts to it omg will use this alsoSilly Love the diff colours blue red and everything bt red and white look the hottest coz these behoodas are wearing thtBlushing I love this part the way he touches her omg soo hawwwttt!!! his hands and her expressions!! <3333 And u covered the bending bt the best part of the avi is the diff coloursa and the bendingBlushing and its in slow motion Silly and 2 parts and omg dark colouring loooks sooo sexyBlushing I will use this aah ur update is hottilicious TMSSilly Silly

I cnt reply anymore *hand* ROFL the colouring even im impressed ROFL and red and white Blushing bt didnt want same same for all ROFL so diff Wink and ya two parts, fingers under her sleeves Blushing

U know wat only u cud make these avis and capture every moment Blushing which we go sick overSilly everthing looks killer aah druggies soo trueSilly U rocked the update and i loev u for making theseHug and i know u know i love these avis a lot bt ill still say they are soo hottt and i will use alll Day Dreaming

SillySillySillySillySillySillyI kne man if they return i think we will go reli sick SillySillySilly hate u soo much Hug

then dont ROFLROFLROFL haw ur impressed oye hoye ROFLROFLROFL  I KNOW RED and white is soo themBlushing I know we willl go Silly Silly Silly wish they come backDay Dreaming Fingers under the sleeeve was soo ahh they are the hottestSilly Silly Hate u more ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Oh i forgot u updated again na 2 other siggies lol imm gonna comment seperately dunno feel like itROFL So ur Update # 2LOL

Tonight im loving youBlushing Silly Love the text watever ok i sangg it once and u made itEmbarrassed so credit goes to u pagal ROFL anyways i love the texture its kinda like the kurta she is wearingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i love how u used diff colours to write the text aaaah the text just makes the siggy soo sexy and hot!! <33 I love the pics u choseBlushing Just the perfect ones which go with the text and the nibble nibble and the hokding hands coz he wants to love herBlushing HOTTILICIOUS SIGGY Silly

Silly the song is hawwter SillySillySilly oye u sang it many times i rem *hand* SillySillySilly kurta ROFL u mean yuvi ka kurta wich was repeated ROFL the text Blushing and the heart SillySilly and the pics i knw i knw i rock Cool ROFL i love it tooSillySilly im so impressed Approve ROFL

i know the song is tooo hawtSilly Silly and it suits 3rd march tonight im loving youBlushing watever ROFLROFL yeah the kurta it was repeated im just happy princess wore it firstApprove she looked so prettyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed The hearts are soo hotBlushing now u realise after all my bashans ROFLROFLROFL so they do workk ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Ok my dabba has most siggies and avis by you im even using this one ROFLROFL I love the texture and the hand bit aah hott Heart this siggy is hotterBlushing The olour u used to righ tonight im loving u is soo unique maybe coz YuNa are uniqueBlushing LOL aah the animated part its soo hot we go crazy over it right ROFL They aree sooo drool worthy all i can say u just heated up the CG with the avis and ur siggiesWink

SillySillySilly they are so hawwt and teh text i downloadd frm devian art so credit them ROFL and ya its hawt SillySilly haaww Blushing i luv them Silly

I know they are tooo hot manSilly Silly behoodalicious ppl yeah i love them tooBlushing ok watever credit to them ROFLROFL they are sooo hot always killing us drool die liveBlushing
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

YuNa 3rd march hotness aah soo hotBlushing and im happy to see someone is updating here now ROFLROFLROFL

Watever im updating here coz yuna are also part of dmg Approve weather anyone likes it or not they shall drool over them SillySilly ROFL

yeah the best thing tht happened to DMGBlushing yeah coz they are irresistableSilly Silly and even if they dont we are more than enuf to drool shrool ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
 i was ssooo hyper wen i wrote these comments ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
 u know it was around 3am wen i wrote these and i wasnt sleepy ROFLROFLROFL bt after writing them  i got sleepy ROFLROFLROFL
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
 it was soo much fun writingBlushing i love goin on about how perfect they areSilly

Go to top