Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#162~*LoveHasNoLimits <3*~ - Page 39

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Haaww gandi ok lemme finish it

while hes kissing her she stops him ☺️ and sits up🤪 i luv u too and yeh sab to shaadi ke baad bhi ho sakhta hai right? Lets nt move too fast ☺️ she says bbiting her lips he smiles 😍 he goes close and kisses her again a short one 🤪 kal shaadi karlein he says and she blushes and hits his shoulder 🤪 he hugs her 🤪 frmt he side

then while hugging he falls of to sleep she looks at him and kisses his cheek 🤪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: YuNa4ever

waise i wish there was a morning scene also☺️🤪maybe her making cofffee for him,🤪and then u know him being behooda and hugging him from the back🤪

we shud do that kal 🤪 sharing a toast 🤪
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

Haaww gandi ok lemme finish it

while hes kissing her she stops him ☺️ and sits up🤪 i luv u too and yeh sab to shaadi ke baad bhi ho sakhta hai right? Lets nt move too fast ☺️ she says bbiting her lips he smiles 😍 he goes close and kisses her again a short one 🤪 kal shaadi karlein he says and she blushes and hits his shoulder 🤪 he hugs her 🤪 frmt he side

then while hugging he falls of to sleep she looks at him and kisses his cheek 🤪

hawww tht was soo YuNalicious🤪 🤪  Shaadi kal karlein awwwwiee☺️ 🤪 short one soo they did kiss🤪🤪 haw he sleeps behooda☺️ and kiss again☺️
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
He was fast asleep so she fulfills her armaans and kisses his nose 🤪 his forehead 🤪 jst then he opens his eyes and gives her a behooda naughty look she gets so embarassed bt he acts like he doesnt knw wat happened they talk and fall asleep sitting 🤪
YuNa4ever thumbnail

we shud do that kal 🤪 sharing a toast 🤪

yeah ok done🤪 like she has her in her mouth and he takes a bite☺️ u get wat i mean☺️ 🤣🤣 
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

hawww tht was soo YuNalicious🤪🤪Shaadi kal karlein awwwwiee☺️🤪short one soo they did kiss🤪🤪haw he sleeps behooda☺️and kiss again☺️

i knw so yuvi types 🤪

aah i luv them being behooda rofl rofl
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

yeah ok done🤪like she has her in her mouth and he takes a bite☺️u get wat i mean☺️🤣🤣

thats wat i meant also 🤪 lexzie had a scene like that 🤪
YuNa4ever thumbnail

He was fast asleep so she fulfills her armaans and kisses his nose 🤪 his forehead 🤪 jst then he opens his eyes and gives her a behooda naughty look she gets so embarassed bt he acts like he doesnt knw wat happened they talk and fall asleep sitting 🤪

his nose☺️ 🤪 they talk😍 about them getting married🤪 and then in ek doosre ki baahoon main they go to sleep☺️
YuNa4ever thumbnail

i knw so yuvi types 🤪

aah i luv them being behooda rofl rofl

i know 🤪

tell me about it behoodalcious moments☺️
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

his nose☺️🤪they talk😍about them getting married🤪and then in ek doosre ki baahoon main they go to sleep☺️

yup yup nw u knw why behoodi was blushing wen she woke up 🤪