India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

OR: Episode 03/03/11 (Page 2)

princessmithai Goldie
princessmithai
princessmithai

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
To begin with i appreciaate such a wonderful post ....
Its like a long time since this forum okay had such a wonderful and sensitive post ......
not that me complaining
okay so back to the dissection:

I really aprreciated Madhu's gesture today wonderful and Ely i ditto on ur opinion i too wish that the CVs could give us a lil more insight to the character
As for Seema falling for that brainwash ... well u never know with women ... but Seema is afterall the woman of the world now ... she would know wrong from right or thats what we expect her to be ..... and hence i think she would pretend to be in league with Kala ... after all Suds stupidity should come in handy for Seema ... inspite of this if she behaves like the old vamps of the Kekta shows then .... well ... it woukd be plain Kektaish
As for Mishal looking sad ... I have always considered him as an actor par beyond excellence ...... he has given LTL  the stepping stone from where shows henceforth might learn ....... his sad disposition is quite heart wrenching ..... but I could just hope that it is for the sake of the screenplay, i do not think Mishal is shallow to let his personal whereabouts bother his profession ..... he loves what he does and he does it well ..... if i am not mistaken the energy that you Ely, see lacking around him is prominant in the precap scene where he consoles rather promises Naku that he would rule over Patilwadi once again and this tym he wont be alone ........ it was like the low grumble of a lion ...... i am sure his disposition is fr the sake of screenplay after all  he is helpless in more than one way possible ... did u see the hope reflected in his eyes when he touched the box of medicine that Mahadev got for him??????

okay now for one very important part of todays epi that made me really apprehensive and later laugh out my guts:
Remember when Mahadev and Sundari were leaving, they looked behind at them ? and the camera zoomed in at the stone on which Naku wrote "Shiv" for an instance i was afraid that the CVs would turn LTL from a drama of a regular life to a mytholigical God believing melodrama like all of a sudden Mahadev would morph himself into real Shivji avatar and Sundari into parvati LOLROFL
thank god that the CVs saved usD'ohsheeeessshhhh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25GooddAbhiAniWanderbugElysia-Carrie--bharti-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Omigod, dear LOL That part about Mahadev and Sundari turning into real gods and all had me ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Thank you for supporting this thread HugI tend to make myself very unpopular whenever I dissect an episode of LTL LOL Good to know that you don't have chappals in your hands aiming at me LOL

ON TO YOUR AWESOME COMMENT:

Originally posted by princessmithai

I really aprreciated Madhu's gesture today wonderful and Ely i ditto on ur opinion i too wish that the CVs could give us a lil more insight to the character

YES. That is exactly what I wish, too Embarrassed

As for Seema falling for that brainwash ... well u never know with women ... but Seema is afterall the woman of the world now ... she would know wrong from right or thats what we expect her to be ..... and hence i think she would pretend to be in league with Kala ... after all Suds stupidity should come in handy for Seema ... inspite of this if she behaves like the old vamps of the Kekta shows then .... well ... it woukd be plain Kektaish

Lol LOL Agreed.

As for Mishal looking sad ... I have always considered him as an actor par beyond excellence ...... he has given LTL  the stepping stone from where shows henceforth might learn ....... his sad disposition is quite heart wrenching ..... but I could just hope that it is for the sake of the screenplay, i do not think Mishal is shallow to let his personal whereabouts bother his profession ..... he loves what he does and he does it well ..... if i am not mistaken the energy that you Ely, see lacking around him is prominant in the precap scene where he consoles rather promises Naku that he would rule over Patilwadi once again and this tym he wont be alone ........ it was like the low grumble of a lion ...... i am sure his disposition is fr the sake of screenplay after all  he is helpless in more than one way possible ...

I hope that you're right, dear. That it's just for the screenplay. I guess that I was just thinking that despite being a thorough professional, Mishal is also human. Pressure and stress in real life can influence you on your working place, I guess. But I'd like to believe that Mishal is figuring things out and that it's all just acting Smile

did u see the hope reflected in his eyes when he touched the box of medicine that Mahadev got for him??????

YES. I DID. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL EmbarrassedBig smile I wanted a slow close-up of his face just then! Of course I didn't get it, but Mishal's so brilliant that even those two seconds were enough to show his emotions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Pros in today's episode:

1) The scenes between Mahadev and Dutta. Mujhe Jagtap dada ki yaad agayi. Truly, I loved their chemistry. Mahadev reminded me of a kind of big brother to Dutta, giving him a kind of masculine support, strength. No pityful stares and "look out, watch your step, careful" comments, but he just took Dutta's arm and led him to his seat. Their moment was awesome. There was this sense of understanding - man to man. Loved that. Want them to explore it some more. Honestly, I think that Mahadev can give Dutta something that Naku can't. Just like Jagtap did (he opened Dutta's eyes). yh mahadev is gd bt for me jagtap was on another level..i personally could never compare the two..jagtap was sum1 tht made dutta realise wt true love is? n wt life is? he cud c himself in dutta n holds a special place in our hearts as well as tasha...is it me or is this jungle track bringing bk jagtap's memories....im missing him so much, it feels as tho summut is missing becos wen we think JMM we think tasha romance AND jagtap...there is tasha romance bt no jagtapCry

4) I don't know about you guys, but I am loving the brainwashing that Kala's trying with Seema. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Seema isn't going to fall for it, but she might pretend. If she's smart. That's having really high hopes for someone like her, isn't it? LOL i disagree here ana, im hating this kala brain washing track, its heading towards the LT n im reali nt looking fwd 2 it...as its jus gna b like hw it is in other shows on TV... LTL is known 2 provide summut unique, i'm hpin CVs change der minds abt this LT n gt rid of seema becos she has gt wt she wntd (forgiveness) as she claims...i dnt wnt her in the shw ne more... bt im sure if they keep her in the shw she wil turn negative n thts wt i felt from day 1.. i was hpin chaskar wud kil her off bt no kala had 2 save herAngry

6) One more thing I loved was Madhu in the store room scene. When AS fed her, she took her hand and kissed it and the gesture and her expression was just WOW. Made me mentally complain about why they didn't explore her character and relationship with other characters some more Confused She has something that comes across as natural and earnest. thank u...finally sum1 talked abt madhu..cos i feel she's a reali nice person, the onli genuine sis tht loves dutta, im fnding it hard accepting leela n roops as positive ppl esp after al they hav dne... bt wt annoyed me was nor dutta nor naku mentioned madhu once, dutta doesnt like her cos she's DP's daughter bt evn naku in ydays epi didnt mention her wen she was tellin D nt 2 wori abt AS, as baji, kishore, leela, roops r der, she didnt say madhu n i found tht weirdConfused i feel bad for madhu cos she's always wntd a brother bt dutta doesnt care abt her at all... instead dislikes her cos she's DP's daughter... wich isnt fair, its jus like hw kala hates dutta cos he's dp's son n partly 2 blame for SP's death.. bt onli dif is tht kala's hatred is extreme n on dif levels, bt the fact tht she's blaming him for being DP's son is jus plain stupid jus like hw dutta not liking madhu is stupid cos its the sme reason (she's DP's daughter)

overall an ok epi, i didnt think so much of it, bt high hopes on dutta's eye sight recovering thnx to mahadev's medicine, so m lookin fwd 2 tht, other thn tht, seema-kala-suds wer jus boring...Sleepy 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugElysia-Carrie-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I agree to all your pros and  disagree with the cons...Sorry!LOL No chappals at me, pls!

As I have always said in my other posts, LTL has always been like this...They tend to drag scenes...and sometimes fly past. If they were in PN, then they would focus on the shocking expression of each available actor there which sometimes get irritating. But now all the PN wasis are scattered and there is no shock element in the track as well. Yesterday the new cameos entered and the way Dutta handled them was filmed well. I felt the PN wasis's scene today was good too. 

About Dutta in background. I don't know why you feel so. He is very much in the foreground IMO.. Everyone is talking about him and the whole track is about him. Nakku is in the background in this track. Not like the FR one which was all about Nakku. Dutta is a little helpless because of his eyesight problem and Nakku is helping him. This phase does need to show both of them equally on scene. I did not find any issues with the camera angle.  Believe me..I will be the first person to complain if they don't show Dutta more on screen or edit away his expressions!Evil Smile

About Mishal. Honestly...I don't know. He comes out as good as he was before on screen. Other than that we don't know him personally.

I hope I have not offended you, thiis is just my opinion.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25divya17-7Nimmi.desigrl414AbhiAnisub_rosaWanderbugPooja_219Warda.-Carrie-Pyari_Zahra-Srushti---Sia--ImmaculateDreamkhushix

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

yh mahadev is gd bt for me jagtap was on another level..i personally could never compare the two..jagtap was sum1 tht made dutta realise wt true love is? n wt life is? he cud c himself in dutta n holds a special place in our hearts as well as tasha...is it me or is this jungle track bringing bk jagtap's memories....im missing him so much, it feels as tho summut is missing becos wen we think JMM we think tasha romance AND jagtap...there is tasha romance bt no jagtapCry

Indeed. Nothing can be compared to Jagtap. He was on a whole other level.

4) I don't know about you guys, but I am loving the brainwashing that Kala's trying with Seema. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Seema isn't going to fall for it, but she might pretend. If she's smart. That's having really high hopes for someone like her, isn't it? LOL i disagree here ana, im hating this kala brain washing track, its heading towards the LT n im reali nt looking fwd 2 it...as its jus gna b like hw it is in other shows on TV... LTL is known 2 provide summut unique, i'm hpin CVs change der minds abt this LT n gt rid of seema becos she has gt wt she wntd (forgiveness) as she claims...i dnt wnt her in the shw ne more... bt im sure if they keep her in the shw she wil turn negative n thts wt i felt from day 1.. i was hpin chaskar wud kil her off bt no kala had 2 save herAngry

I understand what you mean. But I find it typically Kala. The whole psychological torture and manipulation of people. It's so her, you know? While at the same time I feel that this is a test for Seema as well. The final one, in a way. Either she'll pass, trick Kala, or she'll fail and turn against the man she claims to love.

6) One more thing I loved was Madhu in the store room scene. When AS fed her, she took her hand and kissed it and the gesture and her expression was just WOW. Made me mentally complain about why they didn't explore her character and relationship with other characters some more Confused She has something that comes across as natural and earnest. thank u...finally sum1 talked abt madhu..cos i feel she's a reali nice person, the onli genuine sis tht loves dutta, im fnding it hard accepting leela n roops as positive ppl esp after al they hav dne... bt wt annoyed me was nor dutta nor naku mentioned madhu once, dutta doesnt like her cos she's DP's daughter bt evn naku in ydays epi didnt mention her wen she was tellin D nt 2 wori abt AS, as baji, kishore, leela, roops r der, she didnt say madhu n i found tht weirdConfused i feel bad for madhu cos she's always wntd a brother bt dutta doesnt care abt her at all... instead dislikes her cos she's DP's daughter... wich isnt fair, its jus like hw kala hates dutta cos he's dp's son n partly 2 blame for SP's death.. bt onli dif is tht kala's hatred is extreme n on dif levels, bt the fact tht she's blaming him for being DP's son is jus plain stupid jus like hw dutta not liking madhu is stupid cos its the sme reason (she's DP's daughter)

EXACTLY. D hasn't mentioned her even once. Neither has Naku - who bonded a lot with Madhu, more than she's ever bonded with any of his so-called sisters. The fact that D didn't even think of her has really disturbed me. She is his blood-related sister, regardless of how close they got or didn't get. He started to care for her.

overall an ok epi, i didnt think so much of it, bt high hopes on dutta's eye sight recovering thnx to mahadev's medicine, so m lookin fwd 2 tht, other thn tht, seema-kala-suds wer jus boring...Sleepy 

That's my problem. LolLOL LTL episodes used to make me think as in about the characters and such. Now they're mostly just empty... for the lack of a better term. There's nothing to think deeper about or analyze... just... drama... I used to discuss the characters' actions so much with my sister, now there's nothing there to discuss anymore...

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

I agree to all your pros and  disagree with the cons...Sorry!LOL No chappals at me, pls!

As I have always said in my other posts, LTL has always been like this...They tend to drag scenes...and sometimes fly past. If they were in PN, then they would focus on the shocking expression of each available actor there which sometimes get irritating. But now all the PN wasis are scattered and there is no shock element in the track as well. Yesterday the new cameos entered and the way Dutta handled them was filmed well. I felt the PN wasis's scene today was good too. 

About Dutta in background. I don't know why you feel so. He is very much in the foreground IMO.. Everyone is talking about him and the whole track is about him. Nakku is in the background in this track. Not like the FR one which was all about Nakku. Dutta is a little helpless because of his eyesight problem and Nakku is helping him. This phase does need to show both of them equally on scene. I did not find any issues with the camera angle.  Believe me..I will be the first person to complain if they don't show Dutta more on screen or edit away his expressions!Evil Smile

I think we might've been watching two different shows LOL I compare LTL with the standard of the former directors (because in my opinion, they captured the essence of LTL and knew how to film Mishal in a scene) and in comparison, Dutta/Mishal has lost a lot of camera focus.

About Mishal. Honestly...I don't know. He comes out as good as he was before on screen. Other than that we don't know him personally. He's not just good, he's brilliant Big smile

I hope I have not offended you, thiis is just my opinion.

You haven't offended me, dear Smile

Edited by Elysia - 03 March 2011 at 2:49pm
Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

I think we might've been watching two different shows LOL I compare LTL with the standard of the former directors (because in my opinion, they captured the essence of LTL and knew how to film Mishal in a scene) and in comparison, Dutta/Mishal has lost a lot of camera focus.

@bold : Maybe we have! I do like the one I am watching now!WinkLOL

Edited by crystal_29 - 03 March 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaWanderbugWarda.Elysia--Sia--ImmaculateDream

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

@bold : Maybe we have! I do like the one I am watching now!WinkLOL

Fair enough, dear Wink

Go to top