OR: Episode 03/03/11 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Elysia

Pros in today's episode:

1) The scenes between Mahadev and Dutta. Mujhe Jagtap dada ki yaad agayi. Truly, I loved their chemistry. Mahadev reminded me of a kind of big brother to Dutta, giving him a kind of masculine support, strength. No pityful stares and "look out, watch your step, careful" comments, but he just took Dutta's arm and led him to his seat. Their moment was awesome. There was this sense of understanding - man to man. Loved that. Want them to explore it some more. Honestly, I think that Mahadev can give Dutta something that Naku can't. Just like Jagtap did (he opened Dutta's eyes). yh mahadev is gd bt for me jagtap was on another level..i personally could never compare the two..jagtap was sum1 tht made dutta realise wt true love is? n wt life is? he cud c himself in dutta n holds a special place in our hearts as well as tasha...is it me or is this jungle track bringing bk jagtap's memories....im missing him so much, it feels as tho summut is missing becos wen we think JMM we think tasha romance AND jagtap...there is tasha romance bt no jagtap😭

4) I don't know about you guys, but I am loving the brainwashing that Kala's trying with Seema. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Seema isn't going to fall for it, but she might pretend. If she's smart. That's having really high hopes for someone like her, isn't it? πŸ˜† i disagree here ana, im hating this kala brain washing track, its heading towards the LT n im reali nt looking fwd 2 it...as its jus gna b like hw it is in other shows on TV... LTL is known 2 provide summut unique, i'm hpin CVs change der minds abt this LT n gt rid of seema becos she has gt wt she wntd (forgiveness) as she claims...i dnt wnt her in the shw ne more... bt im sure if they keep her in the shw she wil turn negative n thts wt i felt from day 1.. i was hpin chaskar wud kil her off bt no kala had 2 save her😑

6) One more thing I loved was Madhu in the store room scene. When AS fed her, she took her hand and kissed it and the gesture and her expression was just WOW. Made me mentally complain about why they didn't explore her character and relationship with other characters some more πŸ˜• She has something that comes across as natural and earnest. thank u...finally sum1 talked abt madhu..cos i feel she's a reali nice person, the onli genuine sis tht loves dutta, im fnding it hard accepting leela n roops as positive ppl esp after al they hav dne... bt wt annoyed me was nor dutta nor naku mentioned madhu once, dutta doesnt like her cos she's DP's daughter bt evn naku in ydays epi didnt mention her wen she was tellin D nt 2 wori abt AS, as baji, kishore, leela, roops r der, she didnt say madhu n i found tht weirdπŸ˜• i feel bad for madhu cos she's always wntd a brother bt dutta doesnt care abt her at all... instead dislikes her cos she's DP's daughter... wich isnt fair, its jus like hw kala hates dutta cos he's dp's son n partly 2 blame for SP's death.. bt onli dif is tht kala's hatred is extreme n on dif levels, bt the fact tht she's blaming him for being DP's son is jus plain stupid jus like hw dutta not liking madhu is stupid cos its the sme reason (she's DP's daughter)

overall an ok epi, i didnt think so much of it, bt high hopes on dutta's eye sight recovering thnx to mahadev's medicine, so m lookin fwd 2 tht, other thn tht, seema-kala-suds wer jus boring...πŸ₯± 
I agree to all your pros and  disagree with the cons...Sorry!πŸ˜† No chappals at me, pls!

As I have always said in my other posts, LTL has always been like this...They tend to drag scenes...and sometimes fly past. If they were in PN, then they would focus on the shocking expression of each available actor there which sometimes get irritating. But now all the PN wasis are scattered and there is no shock element in the track as well. Yesterday the new cameos entered and the way Dutta handled them was filmed well. I felt the PN wasis's scene today was good too. 

About Dutta in background. I don't know why you feel so. He is very much in the foreground IMO.. Everyone is talking about him and the whole track is about him. Nakku is in the background in this track. Not like the FR one which was all about Nakku. Dutta is a little helpless because of his eyesight problem and Nakku is helping him. This phase does need to show both of them equally on scene. I did not find any issues with the camera angle.  Believe me..I will be the first person to complain if they don't show Dutta more on screen or edit away his expressions!😈

About Mishal. Honestly...I don't know. He comes out as good as he was before on screen. Other than that we don't know him personally.

I hope I have not offended you, thiis is just my opinion.
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by crystal_29

I agree to all your pros and  disagree with the cons...Sorry!πŸ˜† No chappals at me, pls!

As I have always said in my other posts, LTL has always been like this...They tend to drag scenes...and sometimes fly past. If they were in PN, then they would focus on the shocking expression of each available actor there which sometimes get irritating. But now all the PN wasis are scattered and there is no shock element in the track as well. Yesterday the new cameos entered and the way Dutta handled them was filmed well. I felt the PN wasis's scene today was good too. 

About Dutta in background. I don't know why you feel so. He is very much in the foreground IMO.. Everyone is talking about him and the whole track is about him. Nakku is in the background in this track. Not like the FR one which was all about Nakku. Dutta is a little helpless because of his eyesight problem and Nakku is helping him. This phase does need to show both of them equally on scene. I did not find any issues with the camera angle.  Believe me..I will be the first person to complain if they don't show Dutta more on screen or edit away his expressions!😈

I think we might've been watching two different shows πŸ˜† I compare LTL with the standard of the former directors (because in my opinion, they captured the essence of LTL and knew how to film Mishal in a scene) and in comparison, Dutta/Mishal has lost a lot of camera focus.

About Mishal. Honestly...I don't know. He comes out as good as he was before on screen. Other than that we don't know him personally. He's not just good, he's brilliant πŸ˜ƒ

I hope I have not offended you, thiis is just my opinion.

You haven't offended me, dear 😊
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago

I think we might've been watching two different shows πŸ˜† I compare LTL with the standard of the former directors (because in my opinion, they captured the essence of LTL and knew how to film Mishal in a scene) and in comparison, Dutta/Mishal has lost a lot of camera focus.

@bold : Maybe we have! I do like the one I am watching now!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by crystal_29 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by crystal_29

@bold : Maybe we have! I do like the one I am watching now!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Fair enough, dear πŸ˜‰

Mishal, Mishal, Mishal. Even with the limited camera focus on him, he stole the show. My eyes were glued to him, watching for his changing expression in every scene (although, my eyes did begin to water at one point, because I had to zoom in on his face to catch his expression in, like, every scene πŸ˜† Normally yeh camera ka job hota hai πŸ˜†)

Mishal looks sad. Whether it's because he's supposed to be all sad, or whether it's a mix of his own situation and thus has been transferred to his character - I do not know. But even in the past when Dutta was depressed, there was a liveliness to the atmosphere surrounding his character, dynamics, power. Now, it's all just... blurh. Sad. Like people not caring to shoot properly and put actual life into directing the episodes and such has just sucked the power out of each episode. All that's keeping it together is the characters (read: DUTTA πŸ˜†).

Mishal stole the show meaning we all loved his acting of Dutta, so how can you say Mishal looked sad when we were seeing dutta and not mishal in the show..πŸ˜•...mishal is the best actor in the industry...i highly doubt you saw him being sad, must have been dutta...although he didnt look sad to me..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Huma-

Mishal stole the show meaning we all loved his acting of Dutta, so how can you say Mishal looked sad when we were seeing dutta and not mishal in the show..πŸ˜•...mishal is the best actor in the industry...i highly doubt you saw him being sad, must have been dutta...although he didnt look sad to me..πŸ˜†

Because if he was acting that he was sad, then he did a brilliant job πŸ˜† Like I mentioned, dear, I'm not sure if he's acting or if some of his personal emotions are transferring a bit to the screen. He's human, so it wouldn't be an abnormal thing. But either way, he did steal the show as usual. Besides, I'm more or less talking about the atmosphere surrounding his character.

Because if he was acting that he was sad, then he did a brilliant job πŸ˜† Like I mentioned, dear, I'm not sure if he's acting or if some of his personal emotions are transferring a bit to the screen. He's human, so it wouldn't be an abnormal thing. But either way, he did steal the show as usual. Besides, I'm more or less talking about the atmosphere surrounding his character.

he always does a brilliant job...πŸ˜†...as i said before, i didnt see any sadness in today's or the previous few epis that you did...but why does it have to mean that you saw mishal's personal sadness...maybe you feel D was sad because you dont find yourself happy with the current episodes or his character so he ends up looking sad to you..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Huma-

he always does a brilliant job...πŸ˜†...as i said before, i didnt see any sadness in today's or the previous few epis that you did...but why does it have to mean that you saw mishal's personal sadness...maybe you feel D was sad because you dont find yourself happy with the current episodes or his character so he ends up looking sad to you..πŸ˜†

Lol πŸ˜† Nice theory πŸ˜† But nope. Maybe I'm just more attentive. I've watched his interview a couple of time plus the "on the sets" segment, and knowing that there's a lot of pressure on him right now (from the PH, for instance), I'm guessing he's not having it easy at the moment.

EDIT: Why don't we just agree to disagree? I feel a certain way about Mishal and the episodes, and you feel something else entirely 😊
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago