Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics Corner #7 (Page 93)

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Cadbery(sorry don't know your name),I think this will prolong and Shan will get used to the idea and wham!one day no baby lol.

Rest of the house I don't get it.I think all this hyper excitement and all is to make the fall more steep.They will know Khanak is not pregnant,Boo is and she doesn't want a child and a major disappointment all around and may be pointing fingers at Khanak.Boo seems to be everywhere whenever Khanak is trying to tell something lol.
yeah, shaan is haapy but scared in his own  words , but still,  mad nd sunil   is just adament to believe that khanak is the one, lol

I m rupa, u? 

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Again misunderstandings?great.If they solve the problems then I would love to see some problems and all but it seems if the CV's go down the path of serious issues it will be headache for us viewers.

I think its long time now for Shan to react angrily to Rahul but yesterday he was so worried for him cos Sam left lol.

Hey Rupa,I am Smitha.

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 08 March 2011 at 7:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ray-kubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Khanak as usual being the typical ideal 'bahu' of the family has to conceal everything from Shaan & the family & that will bring a negative effect for sure. Again Shaan will be the one pointing a finger at her saying how can u conceal such big truths & she will be misunderstood.

So get ready to see the 'chappals' coming at Shaan. K will get away, like she did in not clarifying about the night to Shaan in the 1st place & what followed was the repercussion of that. Here too her concealing the truth will be looked over but what will follow as a consequence will take a big turn.
This is what a friend PMed me last nite

Khanak hiding things, Khushboo hiding pregnancy these things will go under the carpet once other serious track starts. And I think they are planning for that. Rahul and Duck entrance in yesterday's episode is the indication. We try to find logic and the CVs don't know what it is . For them the word is extinct.

Anu80kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Again misunderstandings?great.If they solve the problems then I would love to see some problems and all but it seems if the CV's go down the path of serious issues it will be headache for us viewers.

I think its long time now for Shan to react angrily to Rahul but yesterday he was so worried for him cos Sam left lol.

Hey Rupa,I am Smitha.
THAT was plain idiotic!

vaish_123kubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Good Morning!

Aditee,Smitha !

aditeeSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
So once again we have to wait to see ShaNak on screen huh what with mere 5 minutes they seem to get.Thanks for the link Aditee.YM too feels that its been a long time since they shot a romantic song on them.I so miss their songs.

BTW,KT did talk abt YM right(abt the irritating quality)instead of saying abt Khanak.I feel he is impulsive and doesn't think before he talks lol.

sweetsutekubare

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
The article said the confusion,nok-jhok and all and I don't think its possible now.Confusion tho already cleared,now we will be seeing Khanak 'trying' her best to say something.

Hi vaish!Good morning.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
We seem to be getting nok jhok now. I am desperate for a song too. Its been AGES.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123kubare

Go to top