India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics Corner #7 (Page 73)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Okay so finally watched the episode...and I dont know if it was only me....did not go through other posts here...

BUT THE DAMN episode was a waste of my time....I swear.. the only scene worth watching in that whole episode was 

sunil romancing madhavi in front of the mirror ....seriously!!!! and haan....rushad's entry.....

and as soon as Shaan sees his friend, he is back to ignoring Khanak...complete Rock ON avataar...

and what the hell was that song on Rahul...what was that? 

and why the hell is he crying? are the writers expecting us to feel for him...SERIOUSLY????!!!!! all i felt was agar aisa hi chalta raha, then I should buy shares of the glycerine company.....bluddy nunsenselessness ki hadh....

and what poora city mein ek hi college hai kya...ek dost america tho doosra aa gaya....what the bluddy hell...

so we are back to rock on???!!!!!

Edited by saaaz - 05 March 2011 at 8:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123nk.mail-SYS-simikrkubare

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Okay so finally watched the episode...and I dont know if it was only me....did not go through other posts here...

BUT THE DAMN episode was a waste of my time....I swear.. the only scene worth watching in that whole episode was 

sunil romancing madhavi in front of the mirror ....seriously!!!! and haan....rushad's entry.....

and as soon as Shaan sees his friend, he is back to ignoring Khanak...complete Rock ON avataar...

and what the hell was that song on Rahul...what was that? 

and why the hell is he crying? are the writers expecting us to feel for him...SERIOUSLY????!!!!! all i felt was agar aisa hi chalta raha, then I should buy shares of the glycerine company.....bluddy nunsenselessness ki hadh....

and what poora city mein ek hi college hai kya...ek dost america tho doosra aa gaya....what the bluddy hell...

so we are back to rock on???!!!!!
My lord Saaaz!! You are sooo funny!!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Shan ignoring Khanak,absolutely a big NO-NO and a let down for me.Agree he is in denial but still....Wasn't it just 2 days before all this that he  was in Dhulwadi and on his knees,pledging and all.Saaz,yesterday's epi gave me the feeling when ROCK ON track was on,only thing missing being Shan shouting at Khanak!Not a good feeling.

Loved Jenny's scene with ShaNak though in FF lol.Rahul,seriously should we feel sorry for him?I don't even want to watch him lol.He might be a good actor but not in RBO!

The only thing that can make me happy tomorrow(yes I am selfish lol)Shan having this moment of realisation when every one comes to know that Boo is pregnant.SunAvi would be happy and so would Khanak,but Shan should have this thought that 'how can he only think abt himself and not Khanak and wonder what she must be going through.'And also a feeling of slight disappointment and confused as to why he is  not happy when he is not abt to become a father.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
The TC article doesn't make sense!It said Boo doesn't want a child and would go for an abortion,but she looked happy and all right in the last few episodes and she was saying to Akshay that she doesn't want a child cos he's never around?

I hope the CV's doesn't go down the track of Shan ill treating Khanak again,now that he might want to help Rahul and Rinny and all that BS!

Why is it difficult to write a track on the lead pair?

What if ShaNak try but Khanak couldn't conceive?That would be a good track too.What say!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Smitha you just want ShaNak to try for a baby so you can get lots of lovey dovey scenesLOL
Selfish kahin ki!
Sorry-couldnt resistBig smile

As for RBO.WHY cant this serial have smooth sailing.Ainwayi ki roller coaster ride.
Since RinJen gave Shaan Sams message, she is going away right?
WHAT reason does she have to stay?
Faltu mein free ho rahi hai!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123nk.mailkubareSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Oy Yumna,you got me all wrong lol.*BTW,U do know me lol*.But this can also be a track right if they can't anything else lol

BTW,weren't we discussing abt Madhavi and Boo decorating the bed and all and did they think that ShaNak remained celibate in Dhulwadi,Khanak sorta answered that yesterday by saying 'usi din Dhulwadi main hi tho...' lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123-SYS-kubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Oy Yumna,you got me all wrong lol.*BTW,U do know me lol*.But this can also be a track right if they can't anything else lol

BTW,weren't we discussing abt Madhavi and Boo decorating the bed and all and did they think that ShaNak remained celibate in Dhulwadi,Khanak sorta answered that yesterday by saying 'usi din Dhulwadi main hi tho...' lol
There you go my girl!LOL
Smitha! High Five!
Thinking the same thing yesterday but had to go  somewhere and couldn't come to IF.

Edited by rbofan1 - 06 March 2011 at 7:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Vaish!Good morning.Even I couldn't watch the full episode yesterday,as soon as I watched it today and heard that line(as my mind is always in the gutter when it comes to ShaNak)I thought here she go,she confirmed it lol.I am thinking the first shakkar scene only since it zoomed out on ShaNak lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123

Go to top