Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Vaish!Good morning.Even I couldn't watch the full episode yesterday,as soon as I watched it today and heard that line(as my mind is always in the gutter when it comes to ShaNak)I thought here she go,she confirmed it lol.I am thinking the first shakkar scene only since it zoomed out on ShaNak lol
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Vaish!Good morning.Even I couldn't watch the full episode yesterday,as soon as I watched it today and heard that line(as my mind is always in the gutter when it comes to ShaNak)I thought here she go,she confirmed it lol.I am thinking the first shakkar scene only since it zoomed out on ShaNak lol

😉
confused Khanak😆
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The TC article doesn't make sense!It said Boo doesn't want a child and would go for an abortion,but she looked happy and all right in the last few episodes and she was saying to Akshay that she doesn't want a child cos he's never around?

I hope the CV's doesn't go down the track of Shan ill treating Khanak again,now that he might want to help Rahul and Rinny and all that BS!

Why is it difficult to write a track on the lead pair?

What if ShaNak try but Khanak couldn't conceive?That would be a good track too.What say!

I think Star one doesn't entertain kids or the thought of babies in their serials... Our neighbouring serial that has been litterally pregnant since the start of the show and still dances around, flat abs, and what not... probably they feel its a NO GO with youth to get into such serious issues...

Anu-I heard that having a baby means the show ending esp on SO?I wonder what they are going to do with our neighboring show lol,is she going to give birth?Wonder how they are gonna accommodate that show!Most overrated one if I ever saw one!Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anu-I heard that having a baby means the show ending esp on SO?I wonder what they are going to do with our neighboring show lol,is she going to give birth?Wonder how they are gonna accommodate that show!Most overrated one if I ever saw one!

seriously.. its overrated but unka package achaa rehtha hai.. isiliye it goes well even though they have a maha blooper yelling at the viewers every day...
I am wondering whats up in the CVs mind next.. ok this week it is cleared that Khusboo is pregnant and not Khanak and then...
Would be nice if they showed that Kushboo is having terrible mood swings that she begins to yell at Khanak for almost everything... so Shaan decides to give Khanak a break and go on their honeymoon... and their they have funny and romantic experiences... 
Break!HM!Romantic moments!I am all for it.I love it lol.They so need to be alone and do what a hubby and a wife does when in love!!😳
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In TC Article khanak said shan wants to focus on his career is thats mean music one🤢 Edited by Ashi22 - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashi22

In TC Article khanak said shan wants to focus on his career is thats mean music one🤢

🤢 hey bhagwaan...yeh sunne ke pehle ....main mar kyun nahee gayeee!!!!!

let her vomit on his guitar...that would serve him right....

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Saaz Smitha you both said what we said dear...no nice feeling that Khanak once again being ignored by Shaan just like when RO came...again the same feeling...

And with Jenny..anh Rinny coming in to the picture to give Sam's message...was...just toooo much...how th bloody hell did Sam know Jenny I meand Rinny..????? If Rinny was so close to Sma then why didn't Shaan kow her properly???? The CV's are truly brianless or they are hell bent on making us los our minds as they did with RO....

Looks like RO is here to stay..thats the only way they will have Rahul stay adn Jenny Penny no I eman Rinny stay...adn thus entangel them with Shanak....sigh....

Bad feeling indeed...

Krishna-hope the CV's don't repeat that mistake of Shan ill treating Khanak again.Hard to see esp after being sweetness personified in DHulwadi track lol