Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics Corner #7 (Page 19)

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

hahahahah Yumnaaaa @ CC..
I don't know.. i guess the fun at that time was happening all here.. LOL!!!

But to get to the epidemic..
as i wrote in CC.. i think (for me) it is to do with the connect KT got back to the show.. he seems more with it.. more connected and more like he is interested... more genuine. Yash always flawlessly portrayed that.. but i felt a total miss with KT.. i see it back.. i see the spark and the interest back.. that is what is making me love the epi's more!

Specially yesterday was a great package of the family!!! Very heartwarming!!!
ClapClap agree there completely. Connection seems there as well his presence too.

And as for their chemistry it has become even more strong and somehow they are even smiling more genuinely!!WinkEmbarrassed Its like they are breathing even more life into the characters!! Ahem.. is that grammatically correct!! gawd, now it sounds like another bout of gushing!! LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123kubarerooj-ikrock-Veena-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
@ All can vouch fro Veena...she was a great "Gusher"  truly the best ...and we all loved  her *dies*....LOLLOLLOL And KT''s urf Shaan hands were to die for...and still are.....sigh..both of us are hand obsessed....LOLLOLLOLLOL

@Veeni darling what fun we had nah...sigh just bfore the RO hit...us all....but it seems like if we ignore the 3 to 5 minuts that are wasted ..the rest was ...literally to die for sigh....LOLLOLLOL

@Vaishu.....me LOVE Shanak....in everythig they do....their eyelocks that speak volumes with out words, their small gestures, hands, smile, nok jhoks...sigh....thus SR or no Sr ...doesn't bother me at all...as we get so much motr from them nah....just look at us from the last 2 days...we all have been gushing and gushing and gushing and seems like after todays precap scene happening we will be gushing again....LOLLOLLOL

@Smitha....darling...really did he blow a kiss and  wink at her....really..hope its not edidted out like it once happened during the Jadiboti scene...LOLLOL Me have to go and look for that...now....LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-jparkerrooj-i-Veena-

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

@ All can vouch fro Veena...she was a great "Gusher"  truly the best ...and we all loved  her *dies*....LOLLOLLOL And KT''s urf Shaan hands were to die for...and still are.....sigh..both of us are hand obsessed....LOL

@Veeni darling what fun we had nah...sigh just bfore the RO hit...us all....but it seems like if we ignore the 3 to 5 minuts that are wasted ..the rest was ...literally to die for sigh....LOLLOLLOL

@Vaishu.....me LOVE Shanak....in everythig they do....their eyelocks that speak volumes with out words, their small gestures, hands, smile, nok jhoks...sigh....thus SR or no Sr ...doesn't bother me at all...as we get so much motr from them nah....just look at us from the last 2 days...we all have been gushing and gushing and gushing and seems like after todays precap scene happening we will be gushing again....LOLLOLLOL

@Smitha....darling...really did he blow a kiss and  wink at her....really..hope its not edidted out like it once happened during the Jadiboti scene...LOLLOL Me have to go and look for that...now....LOLLOLLOL

Agree Krishna,

Yesterday's bed room scene is not enough for gushing?

They both are so natural and so convincing. What a cute scene!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkerkubarerooj-i-Veena-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

hahahahah Yumnaaaa @ CC..
I don't know.. i guess the fun at that time was happening all here.. LOL!!!

But to get to the epidemic..
as i wrote in CC.. i think (for me) it is to do with the connect KT got back to the show.. he seems more with it.. more connected and more like he is interested... more genuine. Yash always flawlessly portrayed that.. but i felt a total miss with KT.. i see it back.. i see the spark and the interest back.. that is what is making me love the epi's more!

Specially yesterday was a great package of the family!!! Very heartwarming!!!

Exactly!
Even I was thinking about this
He totally seemed to have lost interest in between
I wonder why

P.S: I wonder if you actually think my name has 4 As at the end...
Hehe.Sorry.Couldn't resistBig smile

K Di
What you guys are hand obsessed too?!
Welcome to the clubBig smile

Edited by -SYS- - 04 March 2011 at 8:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-i-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
@Krishna..Hug
Miss that... i miss our days of endless talks about Shaan's hand gestures!!! Yaaa RO totally ruined it.. for us and even the actors i think!!

It is funny that sometimes the creatives themselves don't realize that the 'best'(whatever they thought here) can be the worst.. keep with what is going.. and make the show interesting instead of getting different faucets in that breaks the show intead of making it stronger..

I think the show has gotten stronger since Dhulwadi track started..
I am happy CV's found a turnaround.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-kubarerooj-i

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

P.S: I wonder if you actually think my name has 4 As at the end...
Hehe.Sorry.Couldn't resistBig smile

ROFLROFLROFLuuff did i get it wrong again.... Confused,.... no that was 'aaaaaaaaa's with excitement of seeing you Yumna!!!!Big smile

-SYS-kubarerooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
@Veena
Haha
I know
Was kidding
I love your name issuesLOL

kubarerooj-i-Veena-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
@So true....Vaishu...that scene was sooooo natural...nothing else can be said more then that....nd they both looked ...sigh....gorgeous...LOLLOLLOL

@Veeni...yes exactly...KT is in form and back to being his beat...he connected....at last...

@Jessica...me ..I have alwasy eben pretty optimistic..and relaistic too ...thus...I like the  WBO....mantra from you mor then W & W .....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

RO was the only time ...that dampred my Optiimisum thus from  W & W fro a week and more was dead against it... it trulyb was the worst ever...track biggest blunder, sucide, murder commited by the concerned ppl.

So where is Aditee this morning???

And its been ages since we heard the title track....mari odhani....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS--Veena-

Go to top