Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Khanak wears high heels right but then why was she unsteady today lol

Bye Vaish!

exactly same question came to my mind...

neways , i have a lot of questions and doubts regarding the show n the current track, becoz after
all i m a chalta phirta question bank

but still, not irritating others wid my questions....
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ask away Shilpa.All are in the same boat.Why such trash lol
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Ask away Shilpa.All are in the same boat.Why such trash lol

okay

here goes my question lists

q1. Why is the show becoming a comedy serial with stupid and lame jokes n scenes?

q2. When will the act of making shan responsible actually end- from day1, either sunil or natasha or khanak have been trying to make him realise responsibilities, itna torture toh no1 does, why can't they let him live his life

q3. Yash ji answered abt more action coming in future, does he has ne idea abt the present trash oops track?

q4. Why can't they complete a track with appropriate reasoning, instead of just dumping everything halfway.

q5. Why do the CVs keep on butchering characters one by one, in a row, few days back, it was Shan, now its Khanak - her brain seems to have gone down the drains completely., not to forget about the k-family.

q6.  Why do they pick up serious issues in the first place, if they can't handle it?

q7. Why do they think,just by throwing away shanak romance at our face, we will forget about all the logic (which i m afraid, they are quite succesful, atleast in my case)

q8. Is the director of this show such a busy person dat she can't spare time for the show and instead sends ne random person, neday for handling the shoots..can't she learn from the disastrous rock on track, that she is the only one capable of doing justice to the job.

q9   Do the editors really get paid for their jobs or do they do their jobs half heartedly just like dat, editing each n every important scenes

and my last n final question

who is the mahaan atma , the great person behind all these confusions and stupid ideas, i seriously don't mind to butcher that person. 

ufffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so many questions, kya karu couldn't stop myself....