Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics Corner #7 (Page 134)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Adi
Remember when you told me to not think TOO deeply since it is a serial after all?
But when they go and bring in something as serious as abortion who can help but think deeply?
Apart from the CVs I mean.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparker

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Okay ... Calm down Gurls ...
I see your point Aditee Jess and Vaishu .... And i do agree to your views....
But thinking that Madz was behind all the ideas i was trying to ignore the serious part of it all !!!!!!!!

Considering the Light Treatment of Serious Issues ..... Hasnt RBO been doing that post the Golden Period ..... ????

Light ..actually NO Treatment of MMS  !!!!
Light.. actually NO  Treatment of Doubt/Infidelity !!!!
Light Treatment of Baby/Abortion !!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute-Ray-jparkershanakyasharan

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Adi
Remember when you told me to not think TOO deeply since it is a serial after all?
But when they go and bring in something as serious as abortion who can help but think deeply?

Yumna!
do you think CVs are serious? Then why today's episode is like this?

I don't think they think deeply ,if so we don't get this kind of mindless.senseless episode .

Edited by rbofan1 - 10 March 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

If Khanak had been wearing the KKH white saree
and her REAL HAIR

I wud have slotted that scene as a yet another Hall of famer!

This one has got to be the WORST

Even Jab se tere naina may not have been so crude and crass

I am glad Shaan did not get turned on
Yes thank God for that!! Or should I say some smart writer who inserted that line!!

As for Khanak I know she is sane and down to earth but her agreeing to all this leaves me absolutely confused!!! Why is she even partaking in all this madness!!

Confused

vaish_123aditee

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbofan1

Adi

Yumna!

I don't think they think deeply ,if so we don't get this kind of mindless.senseless episode .

Hehe Vaishu.Read my post again.
Thats EXACTLY what I said
Ke who APART from the CVs can help but to think deeply

vaish_123jparker

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
The only bump that keeps getting bigger is the one under the carpet..

sweep sweep sweep sweep......

vaish_123aditee

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rbofan1

Adi

Yumna!

Hehe Vaishu.Read my post again.
Thats EXACTLY what I said
Ke who APART from the CVs can help but to think deeply

I got it Yumna!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@ Smitha, Jess, Vaishu, Yumna, Aditi, Shal, Gaayu, Rooj, Simi, Shriya, Ashi, adventure_girl (Sorry Dear...dont know your name) and anybody else who's still around...

Hi all!! 

Sorry for joining ya late.....got tied up with household chores and some articles to be sent....the whole work life balance thing!! LOL

Am sorely dissapointed with today's episode.....really fail to understand what's on these CVs minds??

Every time there is a glimmer of hope.....the 'handling' of the subject just has to go topsy-turvy!!!Ouch

Only till yesterday Sunil-Madhavi were supposed to be devastated...But naturally!!

And today we have them donning a poor man's 'Karamchand' for 'Mission Possible"!!!Dead Ludicrous to say the least!!! Khusboo's issue seems to be with Akshay and his time constraints....acceptable....but what on earth can explain such a 'heart-to-heart' between a couple post a grave act such as "Medical Termination of Pregnancy"!!!!AngryAngry And Akshay??? Is he a demi-god or what??? His reactions...too far-fetched....and to add to the confusion....his initial nonchalance!!! Dead Brilliant!!! Clap Things just couldnt get better!!!Ouch

Totally agree with everyone's posts on the mockery that has been made of the sensitive and serious issues of pregnancy and abortion!!! Angry And, being a very proud member of the medical fraternity, something like this is extremely demeaning and insulting to the medico in me!!! AngryAngry

The proverbial 'icing'!!! Shaan being readied for fatherhood on the basis of the successful commisioning of a project and the abilty to undertake 'sukhi safai'!!! Over and Out!!! Dead

LOVED the 'sukhi safai' dialogue, BTW!!!Star Clap In the "Good Neend" league for me, really....

Was the only saving grace for me today, except the ever-so-dependable KT!!! Friends.....the obvious question....Yashu??? Confused Today, just wasnt her day, IMO....like it wasnt KTs in the completely superfluous "Kya tumne mujhe maaf kar diya?" moment in the haystack episode at Dhulwadi!! Dead

Yashu's 'sexy' connotation was bang-on, though!! Alas!! Khanak's 'Roja' act was anything but that!!! Dead And that horrendous wig and make-up totally ruined it for me!!! Angry 
Yashu.....an ardent PLEA!!! In case youre reading this....get rid of that wig ASAP!!! Your natural hair is lustrous, lady!!!

Over to the miilion -dollar question....Why does the definition of 'sexy' always have to be so goddamn sterotypical??!!! Ouch Beats me completely!!! Khanak has looked her sultry best without having to resort to such absurdity!!! The white saree ensemble with that s---- blouse during Shaan's music launch party was to DIE FOR!!!!Embarrassed 

KT looked SPLENDID today.....his black tee-blue jeans ensemble was hmmm......and the denim jacket on top was hmmmmer!!WinkEmbarrassedLOL Nice touch that....in showing him with the jacket on his way out for work!! A thumbs-up for KTs "yeah" repartee with Sunil....Bang-on!!! And the "Harilal cancel"....deffo Thumbs Up!!! Yashu.....good job done with "Deeery Cllenn"....she didnt quite complete it, did she??!! LOL and her version of "Over and Out!!!" Thumbs Up

Ok!! Girls.....wrap-up time......

All in all.....a thumbs down episode.....and now for my question.....do Shaan and/or Khanak always have to bear the brunt of poor writing and/or direction??? First the disgusting MMS.....then the disparaging infidelity track.....and now this despicable abortion isssue???!!! Brushing under the carpet seems to have become the norm!!!

Absolutely unfair to actors of Karan Tacker and Yashashri Masurkar's calibre, IMO!!!! For two actors who have more often than not  proved to be the only saving grace.....this is completely unjust and unwarranted!!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 10 March 2011 at 2:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-jparkerAshi22aditeeSPN_JD_Addictedshanakyasharan

Go to top