India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics Corner #7 (Page 121)

aditi305 Senior Member
aditi305
aditi305

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
We loved Dhulwadi track and we simply fell in love with the character Anand (Hiten is superb) and thanks for getting him back. Just a request, this scarp is for the CV of RBO Please we dont want Khanak to become pregnant. We want romance between Shanak and not kids. And no one can force this on Shaan. We wanted to see what happened to the nighty scene that was shown in the precap but as usual scene was not shown. Why when shanak getting intimate something happens, either they fight or someone call. We love RBO because of Shanak romance n nothing else. Its a request and please do something with the editing, sometimes there is no continuity n sometimes in the recap we are shown something and then when we are watching the serial that scene is completely ignored. We want Shanak intimate romantic track, why not send them for honeymoon.
RBO fans want to see Shanak romance. You can see in Indiaforums how everybody wants shanak romance n no pregnancy. Please use the talent of your two anmol ratans and show their romance which they do so nicely and that we RBO fans go gaga over it. And pleaseeeee do something with the editing department. We want RBO to be at top and hence hope viewers request you will take it seriously.

With Warm Regards
Aditi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailkubarebones88

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
@ aditi305
Your points are valid. But we are not 100% sure the CVs read the CC. Pls also post this at the thread for CVs... Oops... I see you have done that already! Sorry. Let's hope for the best.

Yesterday's episode was good. This pregnancy track can go either way. It all depends on how they show it. These issues are important for today's young generation- when is a good time to become a parent? Given the technological advancement in fertility treatment, can we 'plan' everything? What if our plans fail? These are crucial questions, so I personally don't mind some drama and seriousness.

Like Krishna said, I hope they explore Khushboo's role more. What abt Akshay's rights to be a father? Does Khushboo have a right to deny him that?

I am not going to start worrying right away about how soon Khanak will be pregnant. From the precap, W*H Sunil in Sherlock Holmes' avatar (hat and smoking pipe), looks like the CVs are going to take this in a comic route as well.

Audience wants ShaNak romance, so they are planning a seduction scene. Cant blame the CVs. We get what we ask, sometimes:)

As for Khanak getting education and going to work, it cud be done nicely and can be a gripping story. If Shaan is indeed a baccha who refuses to grow up, then how will he react to a more successful wife? He is sure to have insecurities.

Dekhte hain, or like Jess says, wait and watch:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Smi,

I watched the US episode today, the JA scene was MIND BLOWINGLY good
We had it aired here the previous day to yours and I just didn't want to miss it lol

The smiles were to die for!

Two things specially for you:Hug

1. When he is approached by another woman, a guy from the back yells "Dont go touching my wife" or something, Shaan is clearly looking at Khanak!Embarrassed

I know huh!And the way he takes a deep breath by looking at her was justEmbarrassedLOL.Ya for once I noticed his eyes lol 

2. When he lifts her in the aangan, he can almost carry her in one arm!WinkEmbarrassed They both are having such a good time!
That lift shows how petite YM really is though sometimes cos of the dress or whatever doesn't look that way,but in his arms,you can see it lol.You said he smiled genuinely right?Even i haven't seen that kind of laugh from him before.It was free.

Phew!

Cutest couple on the planet!

Wahi tho!I have been comparing their every scene to that last episode in Dhulwadi esp the lift and JA scene and all and that's the reason why I the shave karna padega scene didn't have that asar!May be cos of the track or something I don't know.

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 10 March 2011 at 12:34am

vaish_123jparker

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Good Morning Smitha!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Hey Vaish!Good morning

We need to get used to seeing Khanak seducing Shan I guess lol.Hope it doesn't turn out to be awful!No article or anything but looks like it from watching yesterday's episode and how he was moving away lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Hey Vaish!Good morning

We need to get used to seeing Khanak seducing Shan I guess lol.Hope it doesn't turn out to be awful!No article or anything but looks like it from watching yesterday's episode and how he was moving away lol

Looks like some comedy scenes today from yesterday's precap.
Watched the JA scene again after reading yours and aditee's post.

What a cute couple!
EVery time I watch they take my breath away.!Wink

Edited by rbofan1 - 10 March 2011 at 7:59am

jparkerSPN_JD_Addicted

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Good morning @all Hug Sigh missed ya all!!
But can't seem to say the same in terms of episodesConfused Me am not figuring where RBO is going. So shall stay here like a ghost maybe and comment here and there or simply click LIKE buttons!!LOLLOLLOL

Well the onlt thing I was mad at was Khushboo having already terminated her pregnancy!!Ouch Not a track I would be keen to follow. Have not read what other posts have been discussed already, but am not the one to agree with this. So shall refrain from commenting!

vaish_123SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Hi Jess!

I haven't even downloaded the videos of past 2 days lol,that's how much I liked them.Think I am comparing the episodes to the last episodes of Dhulwadi and everything seems to fall flat.

vaish_123jparker

Go to top