Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics Corner #7 (Page 106)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Yumna-sofa was gaayab some time back na?Or did I read it in someone's FF?Confusion lol

oye ...woh tho mera SS tha na....

ya show mein bhi sofa gayab tha kya???

haila i am also confused

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu80

Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Veena-over emotional would be too much,I never want to see that in Shan.But you see he was trying to run away even when she started to say something and then realised he should do something to pacify her.I am glad at least he thought of that lol.I think hard to understand him once again after such behaviour in Dhulwadi lol.But I guess,Shan's character seem to be the one for experimentation.Good thing we love him,otherwise I would have been banging my head lol

I think his character being so insenstive at times or immature is what makes us love Shaan.. and KT's face to me perfectly suits this..  not the all responsible Mr.Perfect.. I think we already have one in our neighbouring serial.. an opposite of Shaan... so can't take two of the kind...

You know ANu....you have brought up a very very very very good point...methinks thats exactly IT....the channel has made a decission to make Shaan this way as an anti - mann so as to not 'divide' its viewers....hmm...makes sense

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80kubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@Saaaz- egjactly.. in today's TV there are a bi palate of Mahapurush... and if Shaan were also like that.. it would be a drop in the ocean and not a pearl...

sorry don't belt me for this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

@Saaaz- egjactly.. in today's TV there are a bi palate of Mahapurush... and if Shaan were also like that.. it would be a drop in the ocean and not a pearl...

no I loved this viewpoint becos it makes sense...not so much from a story vantage ..especially the journey this story has taken ,,,but more from a marketing  or a channel programming vantage....it makes perfect sense..why create yet another ' suave, dashing, responsible, brood, can read her mind before she does" when there is a successful one already..create an anti-that and get another set of viewers...totally ....totally makes sense

tofeeeeskubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

no I loved this viewpoint becos it makes sense...not so much from a story vantage ..especially the journey this story has taken ,,,but more from a marketing  or a channel programming vantage....it makes perfect sense..why create yet another ' suave, dashing, responsible, brood, can read her mind before she does" when there is a successful one already..create an anti-that and get another set of viewers...totally ....totally makes sense

Why another set of viewers
Maybe the same viewers would want the variety
Maybe they fantasize about all knowing all powerful men but fall in love with flawed ones instead?

Ugh
This place is too addictive!

Anu80kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
@ SYS...Oh so you do watch the padosi show becos tahts where the guy we are talking about resides...sorry if you are a fan...Confused

but yes, your point is valid thoughBig smile

Anu80kubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
@SYS this place is addictive... I guess thats why they said India Forums addiction at its best or something like that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-kubareshanakyasharan

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Saaz
I have seen a bit of it.Like a dozen episodes or so in entirety and a few random scenes.
Got turned off by the ridiculousness
No offence 
But even my 15 year old sister was like what BS
Not exactly in the same words but gist wohi thi

Anu
Whoever they was were right.
Sigh.

Anu80kubare

Go to top