Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Loser
I already did
First page pe hai.
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Saaazy  - You were looooking for me hun ???

Vaishu , Yumna . Zenny - Helllossss !!!!

-SYS- thumbnail
Hey Shal
Already said hello to you at the DT=p

I think everyone has disappeared from here.

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
read it Saaz!......u lykd the epi!

@Ady  - im funny?!.....first one telling tht!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Zen I see that Vaihu answered your question...😆 Its always the females who are asked about when they plan to start a family...when will they give the good news etc....

@Yumna and Zen, both of you said or think Boo Akki are unrealistic no dear they aren't really....they are shown as a coupl who are truly equal..where the man does not force his wishes on her and she on him...they must have talked it over...why shes not ready to be a mom..or why....to which we may not be privy at all...letss ee what they have in store for us in that department....

RBO truly showed us two sides..with Boo not wanting the pregnancy from a female POV and from a male POV Shaan not wanting it...humm...interesting nah..but only in Shanak case they are not carrying but Akki Boo are...lets see what they show us...how they handle this issue...

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kubare

@Zen I see that Vaihu answered your question...😆 Its always the females who are asked about when they plan to start a family...when will they give the good news etc....

@Yumna and Zen, both of you said or think Boo Akki are unrealistic no dear they aren't really....they are shown as a coupl who are truly equal..where the man does not force his wishes on her and she on him...they must have talked it over...why shes not ready to be a mom..or why....to which we may not be privy at all...letss ee what they have in store for us in that department....

RBO truly showed us two sides..with Boo not wanting the pregnancy from a female POV and from a male POV Shaan not wanting it...humm...interesting nah..but only in Shanak case they are not carrying but Akki Boo are...lets see what they show us...how they handle this issue...

thanks re krish! that's a different but very welcome perspective. well said! waise i still think that akki is a big JKG! 😆 i love that dork!
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Krishna,

👏👏👏

kubare thumbnail
You know...this got me thinking...Boo not wnting the child just like Shaan did not want one...what will eb his stand or POV when its told to the family that Boo does not want the baby...will Shaan take his Bhabi's side in this...or???? interesting indeed this will be to watch if the RBO CV's can carry it out.... Edited by kubare - 13 years ago
kubare thumbnail
@Zen me love that guy too...KJG indeed..but one with a spine and backbone...have seen some real spineless ones...urgh.....

@Vaishu thank you dear 😃
-SYS- thumbnail

Hey K di!
See what you say makes COMPLETE sense
I guess my issue stems from the point that Akshay actually appeared very happy when he first heard that
Maybe an acting or directing error?
I guess I should leave it at that.
I mean if he is shown to be happy tou that means he actually wants a kid
And now that khushboo is pregnant the only way i would be willing to be okay with her aborting would be if there was a serious reason behind it
Not just an I am not ready.i am too young etc.