Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@yummy

you know what i'd hate the most? like you said in your analysis, everyone blaming khanak for the whole 'confooosion'! shaan's punching bag tu she always ends up being but i hope the K family is more sensitive! ðŸ¤”
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SYS-

We shall keep speculating
They shall keep denying
In the end it will happen when it shall
Probably soon
How long is star one shows ki lifeline before they become totally crazy?
No logic rhyme reason or anything else left?

Whatever we say they are showing what they want to.
Logic - do they know what it is?
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zennnn

@yummy

you know what i'd hate the most? like you said in your analysis, everyone blaming khanak for the whole 'confooosion'! shaan's punching bag tu she always ends up being but i hope the K family is more sensitive! ðŸ¤”

But if Shaan says anything Khanak should totally tell him he was the one freaking out.And since he loves his bhabhi so much and his beloved bhabhi gave her her qasam or whatever

I think K family will ask her why she did not say anything pehle.I have a feeling they might blame her.I hope I am wrong!
aditee thumbnail
The ShaNak scene today may not be a Hall of Famer for sensuality

But it will definitely be one for Khanak's confident dialog delivery

Had COMPLETELY forgotten she could even talk like that

"do kadam aage chaar kadam peeche" was hard to wipe off my memory

Today's scene was SPLENDID

Exactly like the first time she ran away

The fake crying was a treat!
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

BINGO

as for shiny shirt walla tera mooh kaala....
I know I know....Duck is here to romance with him now...duck played hard to get with him in today;s episode....is n't that Rahul's MO in the romance department....nunsenselessness

I remember Veena posting (Jestingly) something about him being TP!!  Well I hope he does not stay throughout the show!! 😡
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jess
Veena was not jesting
It was the plain bare naked ugly truth
aditee thumbnail
WHO gets into bed with their chappals on?

Ridiculous!

Becoz its KT I guess its OK for me........
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jess

Veena was not jesting
It was the plain bare naked ugly truth

😲 News to me!! Sigh I will not say any more on that!! Humph!!

He is glued to RBO!!!🤢

@aditee Sigh Shaan or no Shaan, I hate slippers inn bed!! Wonder what khanak thinks of that!!😛
Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Yumna darling fantastic analysis dear and agree completely word for word....

@Beeni darling  ..love yah...*muwah*...yes that words from him...sigh..."happy but scared"....real..loved it...

@All...didn't know what to do when R and then D made an entry.... I couldn't stop laughing....thinking about all of us and thinking...we thought that half of them were gone ....but looks like one is back and one will return too..thus instead of RO we may have Band Baaaja Barat....all going to stop Sam from getting married adn then RS marriage maybe....

Ok..Boo doesn't want to be a mom..because of something serious...maybe she fears dying...her mom maybe died givng birth to Nattie...or something along those line...hummm.....lets see what they show us...her not wanting to be a mother because of her figure or hubby not giving her time seems lame..so lets wait and watch....hope its not soemthng lame as RO was....

Rahul and goons....him owing them money....and having to apy back in a months time....humm....wasn't he supposed to be damn bloody rich???? So why borrow money from them...or maybe ...he used the goons to make the MMS and was supposed to pay them an ammount ...but in all that happened...he forgot...

But why come to Shaan all of a sudden to talk about what?????

Lots of issues really on the plate of RBO lets see how all is handled... Lets do what Jess does...W & W...😆😆

Oh and just have to say....these two Shanak they looked damn lovely cute....the best thing in todays epi...Them and K-family...😆😆
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

But if Shaan says anything Khanak should totally tell him he was the one freaking out.And since he loves his bhabhi so much and his beloved bhabhi gave her her qasam or whatever

I think K family will ask her why she did not say anything pehle.I have a feeling they might blame her.I hope I am wrong!

exactly! if shaan says the repetitive, 'tumne mujhse jhoot bola' even though he's the one freaking out! tu khanak should definitely tell him off.