Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET phir se bane TomandJerry (Page 53)

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by maneet1985

hi mona...ready for today's epi....today maan is going to make a fool of himself....cant wait....

so true ...........aditi .......
maan will def make a fool of himself LOLLOLLOLcause he can never lie .........LOLLOLLOL& geet is quite intelligent ....... when it comes to matters like this ..........

and maan luks so cutie wen he gets caught red handed....but yaar enuf of these....they now hv the green signal from the doc....so y dont they behave like hubby-wifey instead of school kids....

me too excited.. budhu ke budhu hi rahenge...

why did he have to wear formal wear and act sleeping not well on bed... maan gonna make a pakka fool of him!!!
gaat dragging geet to bed...
small eye locking scne. geet acting!!!
too much expectations...

dadima.. mein advise deti hoon aapko.. kalti maar lo.. in dono ke beech mein se....

pata nahi.. kab yeh dono aapko chod deLOL

total buddhu hain ...... office wear pehna tho pehna ..........who asked him to wear shoes .........LOLIf he already planned this earlier .....

u know maan shud start taking formal training in telling lies....and pretence or not....y does he wear shoes on bed....

wohi tho ...........when he knows he will b faking ........Y to wear shoes LOLLOLLOL & go to bed .......LOLhe wanted to pull geet's leg .........but geet will pull his leg .......

even dadi is a poor liar...she told geet that maan has fever...but then she told her to put malham on his forehead....whoevr heard of malham for fever LOLLOL isnt that for headche...and obviously wen geet will touch maan...she will know that he has no fever....

u know how intimidating maan is.. dadi bahut dar gayi!!!!

yes...ystrdy the way maan was glarng at dadi....she was scared....if maan wud hv continued with his charade a little more...dadi wud surely hv had heart attack LOL

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgosptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

even dadi is a poor liar...she told geet that maan has fever...but then she told her to put malham on his forehead....whoevr heard of malham for fever LOLLOL isnt that for headche...and obviously wen geet will touch maan...she will know that he has no fever....

that was the height of their lies LOLLOLLOLLOLI 2 was laughing my head off when i heard malham for fever .........LOLLOLLOL

when u have fever .....any one would ask for a pill ...........idhar tho balm lagaya jaa raha hain ...... i think he might have said ......... i have head ache ..........also in addition to the fever & like every time the cv's might have skipped the in between scene & showed 2 scenes which were not related .........

adoremevirgosptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

aditi dear nice pic post ..........loved it

adoremevirgosptrno

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

that was the height of their lies LOLLOLLOLLOLI 2 was laughing my head off when i heard malham for fever .........LOLLOLLOL

when u have fever .....any one would ask for a pill ...........idhar tho balm lagaya jaa raha hain ...... i think he might have said ......... i have head ache ..........also in addition to the fever & like every time the cv's might have skipped the in between scene & showed 2 scenes which were not related .........

wat i think is there was miscommunication between dadi and maan because geet was already in the room and they were actually panicking...maybe wen maan was telling his plan to dadi ystrdy...he was talking about headache and told dadi to make geet put balm on him....
but at the last moment dadi had slip of tounge and told fever....but followed the other part of the plan by telling geet to put balm...

even geet is too naive...she shud hv been confused y balm for fever....but out of concern for maan she may hv missed the non-connection between balm and fever...

all in all...total mess up by all three LOLLOL

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

wat i think is there was miscommunication between dadi and maan because geet was already in the room and they were actually panicking...maybe wen maan was telling his plan to dadi ystrdy...he was talking about headache and told dadi to make geet put balm on him....
but at the last moment dadi had slip of tounge and told fever....but followed the other part of the plan by telling geet to put balm...

even geet is too naive...she shud hv been confused y balm for fever....but out of concern for maan she may hv missed the non-connection between balm and fever...

all in all...total mess up by all three LOLLOL

that can b a possibility ........ coz maan & dadi are not that gud in lying & acting like geet .......LOL

adoremevirgosptrno

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

aditi dear nice pic post ..........loved it

thanx dear....actually it takes a lot of time...i upload vids first...then take snapshots and then resize them in photoshop and then upload them....quite a long process and so i generally do these next day...i did for some wedding epis too...

because i do next day....many dont bother to read it anymore though i send pms to everyone....but i do these from my heart...and i hope they come out well....

of course maan pre-dominates Embarrassed

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

girls i will b back after some time ........ lunch time & also update the FF .......so got to go girls .......

adoremevirgosptrno

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

girls i will b back after some time ........ lunch time & also update the FF .......so got to go girls .......

bye....i will be hving luch at 1.30 while watching geet repeat Embarrassed

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top