Pavitra Rishta

Welcome to world's most besharam party! - Page 2

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Many many many happy returns of the day baby doll ......πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
I hope you have a great day and a fantastic  year ..
Thanks for posting such lovely pictures and keeping us laughing all the time ...
Don't go to Jhalak forum on your birthday ...only good happy thoughts on your big day ....😊
I hope yo uget lots of presents .....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*Gets shock like this*

*And faints like the lady in behind*
sensodyne thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soul_angel

*Gets shock like this*

*And faints like the lady in behind*

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Jiaaaaaaaa! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Finallyyy you decided to give your darshan huh? Where were you??

Happy Birthday! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

chalo give us party now...
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishr

Will you stop taunting and blackmailing me? or else whatever little love I was feeling towards you now will be gone 😳
Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much Nishu babyπŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Party Dete hai Dete hai let me response to the thread first πŸ˜›

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday Jia!!!

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday my dearest Besharam Partner!! 

I hope you have a wonderful day and a great year ahead filled with happiness, success, and lots and lots of besharmi!  I'm so happy that you ventured into this forum and into the ghonsla, your conversations always cheer me up!!  πŸ€—

I realized I have nothing special to post because Nisha already posted everything I made, and you know how rare my creations are.  πŸ˜†  I felt like a true besharam making the first sig, I hope your inner besharam came alive looking at it and that you noticed what was in common in each picture.  πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail

She is an angel with besharam  soul! Ahan you got that right😎 although some people might not agree with the angel part or the soul one they consider me more of a ghostly spirit πŸ€” but mujhe chale ga  πŸ€£

She is some one who started her besharam in I-F on 17th August 2008.

She started making Pavitra forum Apavitra with her thoughts on 18th August 2010(OMGG that is exactly after two years 😲).....OMG Did I ? Shocked I myself never realized that Shocked you never fail to shock me with your creepy stalking skills 🀣

She is known for making besharam chindi VM's! Chindi VM's 🀣 oh that is the perfect name to describe them Chindi 😎

She is veryyyyyyyyy lazyyy! Oye Lazy kisko Bola? 😑 Don't I answer your pms exactly two days after you send them to me? Then who are you calling lazy? πŸ˜‘

She is chatter box who talks non-stop! and you are a sadiyal/Lady Hitler who keeps scolding and stopping me from the crazy things I wanna do Fun sucker 🀒 πŸ€£

She is one the who made partner in forum to make ArMan heaven active again no prize in guessing with her besharam thoughts only. πŸ˜†

OMG Nisha the person you just described above sounds so happening ☺️ Can I have her number? 😳🀣

YES YES YES that besharam girl is JIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA aka Jizzers!

OMG Toothbrush you are theeeee best Kya scene selection hai so besharmilicious β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£

Nisha do you realize by calling this the most besharam party what have you done? you just gave me the license to be as besharam and cheap I want to turn this thread..now don't blame me after wards πŸ˜›
gremlin. thumbnail

HAPPYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAY JIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!  πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—   πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—        πŸ€—  πŸ€—   πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Oh yes I'm shouting, but heck it's your birthdayyyyyyyyyy!!! *whistles*

Jia Jia you know na how much I cherish very moment I talk to you through PM. You are one chatter box whom I don't mind spamming my inbox. πŸ˜†You are joy ride who just knows how to make me smile with your cheesy lines and poor jokes! Awww I'm soo glad I made a friend like you which is like treasure for me which I'm gonna save for my life!!

May god bless you with what ever you wish for in life!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

This small gift is from a chindi friend of you, but it's made by twine πŸ˜‰ on behalf of everyone here, but I didn't know where to include so just adding here!! πŸ˜›

Thank you sooo much so every thing and yesss you are my one and only Momma! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

p.s I know thread is not good, but pleasee excuse me this time as I really had no idea.😳

Nishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa You are just so argghh I don't like telling you that you are cute  πŸ˜† But anyway I just  wanna say how truly touched I am that I almost feel like telling you I love you instead of I hate you for once πŸ˜² waise you're not that bad either ok now I hate you a little less than KSG πŸ˜› πŸ€£ But you know when I say I hate you it means I love you cause I just feel awkward saying that  πŸ˜• plus I prefer calling you an Ass πŸ˜› πŸ˜† and i love the way you scold me half of the time when I am about to do something insane I find it so cute πŸ˜†

Awww thank you so much for such sweet words I am not liking admitting it but feeling is mutual I am glad I met my baba too and I cherish you equally πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
And I absolutely Loooove that sigg TB exactly know my likings πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Thank you for everything πŸ€—

And Shut up I love this thread 😳 and oh just for the record I don't spam your inbox you do and my jokes are not poor 😑

Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday sweet and innocentπŸ˜‰  JiaπŸ€—πŸ€—  May the day be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.

Don't let anyone corrupt your innocent mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Jia belated Birthday wishes.. Sorry saw the thread only now..
But this thread is very nice thanks Nishr.

I hope all your wishes come true.. Will be waiting for you beautiful VMs.. 😳
gremlin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya_10

Many Many Happy Returns JIA πŸ€— Happy Birthday !! πŸ₯³

May all your dreams come true , may u live a long , happy life. Wishing u success, love, peace and health all year round. πŸ˜ƒ

OMG now what the hell happened to you? πŸ˜• such sweet words for me from you? 😲 You were either Talli or drugged while writing this I am sure 🀣
But Awww Thank you sooo much Piya for such sweet and Lovely wishes every word means alot πŸ€—πŸ€—