Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Meeting me (a SR ff) Epilogue updtdpg79COMPLETED (Page 53)

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Already read dis part twice Embarrassed

plzzz update soon  like RIGHT NOW  LOL

harshita_sahni IF-Dazzler
harshita_sahni
harshita_sahni

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
plzz update i cant wait anymore...
Neha_S Senior Member
Neha_S
Neha_S

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hello people

Good news: I am alive

Bad news: I have one week of hell at my workplace so I cant update anytime soon. But I promise a biggie when I come back.

Love

Neha

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.Dravid-jas-DJ..indian_beauty-Harshu-

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Neha ...take your time ... we can wait ... no stress
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Neha take ur time sweetie Embarrassed

Till den i'll read dis FF again from d beginning Tongue
nitikajaiswal Goldie
nitikajaiswal
nitikajaiswal

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
please continue soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
leh I came to give dhamki here...but will save it for next time OuchLOL

Its ok Neha take ur time...and like Harshu I shall read this FF all over again just like how I have been reading other SR FFsTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshita_sahni

Neha_S Senior Member
Neha_S
Neha_S

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
AN: Thank you for the lovely reviews.. I have another hellish week ahead of me but I managed to scrape time to write this down. I know many of you are missing Arman to death so he makes a return in this chapter WinkTongue- And Sidhima are there too...

Let me know what you think...

Chapter 15

Arman stared at the lab reports and squinted, his vision unclear. He looked sick, his face was unshaven and his eyes red-rimmed. Once Ridhima made him promise that he stayed away from her, he lost sight of what to do. Hitting Sid gave him no satisfaction and he didnt want to hit the guy who was once his friend. Now he spent days doing nothing, just wallowing in pain. He got drunk every night and went bike racing whenever he could. At the back of his mind was the hope that someday Ridhima would come looking for him and try to stop him from doing the dangerous sports he played.

But she never came...

He caught glimpses of her as she worked in Sanjeevani but she took a break from work and even that opportunity was gone. Now he didnt even come to Sanjeevani. He was only here because one of his patients was critical. But nothing on his file made sense. Behind him two interns furiously whispered and he couldnt help but over hear their conversation.

"He hasnt got the faintest idea what he is doing" Shiv whispered

There was a scoff " And you do? Mr. Self-proclaimed Genius,  Dr. Arman Malik was one of the best interns in Sanjeevani. Have you ever checked the records?" Pooja exclaimed

" Have you seen his face? He looks like a drunkard picked up from the mumbai gutters. Your problem is that you like older men..." he said with a grin

Pooja slapped his arm. " How dare you?"

" Ok. You like older men who are doctors. Remember how you and Sim were fawning over that Sid guy?" Shiv said with a hint of sourness to his voice.

" Dr. Sidhant Modi is married okay? He is married to our Dr. Ridhima.. So before you say another word..."

" Thats crap. Dr. Ridhima is married to Dr.Arman..." he said

" Says who? Pooja interrupted rudely

" The entire hospital staff. Thats what I heard..."

" Welll you heard wrong, jerk. Dr.Ridhima is married to Sid- They live together and she calls him honey..."

Suddenly everything swirled around in Arman's head. He felt dizzy. He stood up and grabbed the table. The interns fell silent.

" I have to go.."

" But the patient..." Pooja piped in

" Find another doctor. I have to go.. I cant be here..." He was having trouble breathing. He limped across the cabin the white lights almost blinding him.

" Told you, Poo... " Arman heard Shiv say with a chuckle.

The queue to the check in point was very long. Sid stood with his hands in his pockets and his face turned away from his wife who was standing next to him. She was wearing a red salwar suit very much like the one she wore when they first met. Sid still remembered the day as clear as it was yesterday. But then who would forget being slapped thrice or being arrested by the girl he would end up loving?

She was such a bitch then. He eyed her sourly and gulped thinking of last night.. She is a viexn now.

: Do you remember how we first met in the airport?" she said smiling softly " I was coming back from America and you tripped and..."

" You slapped me thrice..." he cut in sourly " Yes I remember"

She flinched "I am sorry. "

Sid sighed " You have slapped me a few hundred times, Ridhima..."

" Well you deserved it most of the times" she remarked eyeing him

Sid felt his heart skip a beat. The girl had beautiful eyes. Eyes which emoted and stuck the heart. He scowled at her. " I didnt.."

" Yes you did" she said "I know I did a lot of bad things but so did you.. Initially it was both of our faults..."

" Even so you were more at fault.." he said watching the burly man in front of him as he checked his luggage in.

" Shall we make a list?' she asked with a raised eyebrow
" Dont be ridiculous..." he said shaking his head

" Why? Are you scared you will lose?"

He smirked and said " Go ahead.There is no way you are winning this"

She brushed her hand against his arm and rubbed it gently "You will see honey.."

He flinched away. Maybe he shouldnt have brought her along. Her eyes filled with pain.

" Next please..."
Sid moved front. Ridhima moved too but with her eyes on his face. As a result her feet tripped over the trolley and went sprawling.Instinctively Sid reached out to balance her and she fell on him as he landed on the floor.

Soft silky hair carressed his face as her beautiful face loomed before him. She was so beautiful that it hurt. Her pink lips trembled as their eyes met and Sid had the urge to pull her down as kiss those tempting lips. He couldnt take his eyes off her and it seemed neither could she...

Someone coughed loudly. They both sat up. The elderly lady standing behind them.
"You have to wait till you get to Delhi before doing all that. You cant have a honeymoon in the middle of an airport, young man..."

Everyone laughed. And Sid scrambled up immediately followed by an equally red faced Ridhima. He quickly handed their passports. The attendant looked up with a smile.

" Honeymooners..."

" No!" Sid said

" Yeah" Ridhima said at the same time.

The attendant looked at them in confusion. Sid glared at Ridhima.
" This isnt our honeymoon..."

" He prefers luna de miel" Ridhima countered " Dont you, honey?"

Sid had no idea what she was talking about. The attendant did seem to understand however.

" Let me upgrade you to the first class. You shall have a limosine to take you to your hotel. This also comes with a  stay at the Hotel Maurya Sheraton .Is that alright?"

"Perfect" Ridhima answered.

Sid simply stared at her as they walked to the waiting lounge. Sid eyed the vouchers and brochures she handed him.

" She gave us a reservation at Maurya Sheraton just like that? What the hell did you say to her?" he demanded,

" luna de miel is Spanish for honeymoon. And Maurya Sheraton has the best honeymoon suites in Delhi.." his wife announced chirpily

Sid ignored the last part of the sentence and said " I didnt know you spoke Spanish.."

" There are many things about me that you dont know yet, baby..." she replied with pout.

Sid closed his eyes. He was going to sleep throughout the flight. He only hoped he could sleep throughout the trip
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The limo stopped at the grand entrance and the bell boy rushed to their side. Sid who hadnt spoken a word since the airport walked out with a grim expression. Ridhima followed him out with a wistful sigh. She needed him to talk even if it was an insult that he would give.

She clutched onto his laptop bag and heaved on her shoulder. He turned around giving her a surprised look.

" I can carry my own bag, Ridhima' he said

"Forget it, Scarlet" she called out cheerily

His eyebrows disappeared into his untamed hair. His hair- how she wished to run her fingers through them.- She blushed at the thoughts.

" What? Why are you calling me Scarlet?" he asked

" Its been the color of your face since the airport. Are you constipated , Sid?"

The bellboy gave a laugh which he turned into a violent sneeze. Sid glared at him before glaring at his wife.

" Look who is talking. You are scarlet now, Ridhima. " he said with gritted teeth

Her eyes sweeped his form shyly "Guess what I am thinking about"

His mouth fell open and he stalked to the receptionist.

" Mr and Mrs Modi.." she greeted them with a smile " Indian Airlines is recommending a honeymoon suite for you. We have one which faces the pool and one which faces the gardens. Which would you prefer?"

Before Ridhima could say a word, Sid piped in " None, thank you. We would like two single standard rooms,please"

Ridhima turned around to look at him. The entire purpose of the trip was to be with Sid and if he is able to avoid her all the time then she wont be able to make any progress. Meanwhile the receptionist was staring at him in confusion.

" I thought you two were on your honeymoon..."

" Well you thought wrong" Sid put in rudely

" Its our second honeymoon..." Ridhima added helpfully.

" No its not...Would you please just give us two separate rooms?"

The receptionist nodded. After checking her records she looked up with a apologetic smile " I am sorry sir. All rooms are booked. I may offer you the honeymoon suites or a deluxe double room"

Sid looked at her worriedly.
" We are going to another hotel"

" No, we arent. Its 12. 30 in the night. Where could we possibly go?" Ridhima said. Sid looked defeated. Ridhima sighed " Lets just stay here.."

"  I would like to see the manager" Sid said firmly

" Oh Come on Sid, its not like we never shared a room before. Look I will behave. No witty remarks from my side and I will not dance tonight..."

Sid turned maroon but remained firm " We are not sharing a room.."

" Why? Ridhima's smile disappeared " Do I have a contagious disease or something?"

" You know very well why"

" What?" Ridhima asked "Is it because of  body odour"

Sid started to sigh but laughed instead. The receptionist smiled " We do have an extra bed..."

" That settles that, then.."Ridhima replied with gusto.

Sid shrugged. Ridhima watched him from the corner of her eye. She was nervous. There was a strong possibility that nothing would happen but there was also a possibility that something could.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

innocenteyez92mala1108144128SIDMA4EVERnitikajaiswaljacobharry10011RestlessWriterYou-Know-Whofri42911Ovi_Tanniblissfull-jas--veena.shona--Prithi--Raindrops-DJ..whispaMrMrsChiping.Faria.aamirkhanfanindian_beautyRajiniliciousitsokaysammy

Go to top