Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Meeting me (a SR ff) Epilogue updtdpg79COMPLETED (Page 51)

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

OMG this is AWESOMEEE

I'm loving this Ridz she's out of her ' I'm so bechari mode' LOL

While reading this part I was LOLBlushing

It was soo funny & naughty too LOLWink

I could imagine the whole scene wid JeRan ( KW's confused expressions & Jen in dat red mini skirt ) ROFL

Loving it , loving it < 333

Continue superrr superrr soon...

Edited by -Harshu- - 23 June 2011 at 1:08am

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
awesome update dear

loveSR Senior Member
loveSR
loveSR

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
nice update...
continue soon...
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
NehaHug

Ooh la la! Mrs. Modi trying to seduce her horrified husband! Whatever next!LOL

Oh Neha, your FF is simply wonderful. I seriously recommend anyone whose feeling down to read it. Its hilarious!LOLLOL

I dont even think I can pick a favourite bit in this part cos I loved all of it. I can just so imagine Sids confused expressions as his wife  is trying to seduce him. But his heart has been through too much to believe her even now. 

And I cant believe that  this is the same Ridhimma I wanted to  strangle in the beginning of your  FF and now Im actually rooting for her. This is simply because of your wonderful storytelling.

And the dare at the end! I cant wait for Delhi.LOLLOL Poor Sid!LOL

Update soon soon soon! I cant wait!Embarrassed

P.S Can someone send this FF to the CV's and Nitin to show them how a story should be told!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_Snomadsoulblissfull-Raindrops-DJ..Rajinilicious-Harshu-indian_beauty

PraSha_SidMa Senior Member
PraSha_SidMa
PraSha_SidMa

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
NEHAAA!!!!!!!!
OHEMGEEZERS!!!! That was hilariously awesome!!!!
I LOVE DR.AARTI!!!!
" Seduction. Everything is easier to say and hear if there is seductive situation.." OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! ROFL!!!!
Poor Sid! He's totally caught in Ridzy's trap, with even his father-in-law admitting that he can't do anything about Ridzy (srsly, that is what he meant.)
 Did Ridhima, in her newfound insanity, steal his living room lights before leaving?
HAHAHAHA!!! I really laughed out loud at this sentence! GOD!!!
And now Ridzy... Oh God. All I can say is what happened to her???? Well, ok, I do know what happened to her, but still! I listened to the song (I loved it BTW) and...well, I guess I understand what poor Sid must've felt! God, I love this Ridzy...
Well, update soon yaar and keep rocking!!
Anushka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-DJ..

innocenteyez92 Groupbie
innocenteyez92
innocenteyez92

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
wow...awesome update... Clap
RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Oh God Neha!!!

This is mindblowingly hilarious... I mean.. I know the seduction scene was supposed to be.. Well.. seductive but for some reason, imagining Riddhima like that and visualizing Sid's jaw-hitting-the-floor, eyes-popping-out reaction had me in splits..ROFL You are awesome dear. How do you come up with such fantastic, innovative and refreshing scenes???? I love you for this.. I seriously do (Of course not in any other sense Tongue)

So once again its Arti to the rescue eh? When Arti suggested seduction as a means to Riddhima to get Sid to listen to her, I thought she'd go in for something more soft, romantic and subtle but boy oh boy did she go all out!! I guess that shows how desperate the poor girl is. Though I should be feeling sorry for her, somehow I am having fun with the kind of pay back you've designed for her. It isn't all that much of emotional atyachar. LOL After all she's put Sid through I guess ithna tho bantha hai Wink

As for Sid.. All I got to say his God save him from this Riddhima.. Or maybe not.. I am sure he'll enjoy not being saved more though he probably won't admit it LOL You just nailed his reactiosn and thoughts brilliantly Neha.. His efforts to explain to Shashank why he should take Riddhima away (I love his thoughts when Shashank says Riddhima's lived with me for the better part of 20 years and she's not that bad.. Sid thoughts at this point are ROFL type), his reaction to the realization that Riddhima was trying to seduce him.. The way he recollects the mujhe farak padtha hai scene and wishes to go back to those times and realizes he can't. I also loved the way you wrote that the challenge in Riddhima's eyes reminded Sid of the basketball challenge..

And I am so glad Sid agreed to let Riddhima go with him to Delhi for the much needed alone time. Lol.. imagine if Riddhima would seduce Sid like this each evening.. That poor guy is going to be a goner in no time...

All in all I love the update and I love you for this story.. Now pls pls pls pls pls I beg you.. Update super soon... Can't wait to see what happens in Delhi!!!!

Love you loads for this Hug

Muaaahhh

Neet

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blissfull-jas-DJ..whispaRajinilicious-Harshu-

Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
wowww wht a amzing updates nehaClap

iam sorry for late comment Ouch didnt had time 

bt ur update was sooo beautifull i dont have any word yaaar