Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Meeting me (a SR ff) Epilogue updtdpg79COMPLETED (Page 49)

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
oh GOD i love this ffHeart

Neha_S Senior Member
Neha_S
Neha_S

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@neet: Thanks a lot hun! I started this story with the intention of understanding Ridhima Maiya and untangle the mess that Cvs created but I wrote in my sketch that all chapters post 11 will be much lighter because the earluer chapters takes care of the angsty dark stuff. There is no one strict e-book but I sort of jumbled my ideas and some stupid things my friend's grandma (god bless her) says to make that list. And I am glad to help you all seduce your  future hubbies. Ask them to pay me a commissionLOL

@mala: hey! Nice to see you again. Thanks a bunch

@love Sr: Thank you!!

@Harshu: Haaahahah! Good question- We should wait and watch what happens to Siddy boy:D

@ Liashna: You have no idea how terribly tough the competition was. I actually thought about mailing them to someone and have them post it instead,. I would do that the next time. Thanks a lot for liking the update.

@subia: Lol! Is simran out of trouble? You have to wait and watchLOL And yea! Sexyface and Chudail are both back but this Chudail is determined to make Sexyface hers... and I know she sucks at it but hey the poor girl never seduced anymore before and Siddy-widdy is a tough one to please- Thanks for commenting!!

@miss_cullen: The funny side of me was being suffocated by the confusing tsunami called Ridhima. Now that I sorted her out my funny side can breathTongue But seriously thanks a bunch - It means a lot me. I like Buhahahas btw- They make me buhahaha-Lol!! I am really surprised that some people are feeling Ridhima for I thought everyone would love to see her suffer. But surprised I may be- I am happier because it means you are actually identifying with Ridzy and as she is my focal point I am really happy abt this!! Thanks a lot for the lovely comment!!

@Farrah: that is such a sweet thing to say. I am loving the comments the glare part is getting. Neva thot much of itBig smile And I made Ridhima likeable- Victory hive-five!! Lol!! Forgive my insanitySmile-Will update asap!! Thanks for commenting!

@sonia:  I am glad you liked it! I think DMG never showed that a girl can woo too -I mean why should Sid always woo Ridhima! Its not fair on him! I am trying to show a side of Ridhima that we always saw- the one who could do anything to get her hubby- But dont worry! I wont forget the underlying issues!!

@innocenteye: thank you sweetie!!

@Prasha: It doesnt matter honey! You are here now!! And koi zarbaasti nahin hai yaar- You can read or not read- No death penalties will be issuedLOL And yea I got the buddy request.. Will pm you next  time. Thanks for commenting. Glad you liked it!

@veena: Are you okay sweetie? Hope your bum is ok after the fallTongue- Hahahha- Your comment made me laugh for I just imagined Sid and Shanky discussing Ridhima's possible insanity when being attached to artificial pace makers- ROFL- Now that would be a sight to see.. Glad you liked it!!

@jasangel: Lol!! Thank you sooo much! It means so much to me!!

Edited by Neha_S - 21 June 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PraSha_SidMablissfull-jas-whispa-Harshu-

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
love d update..
u rockk...
love this SR..
update soon..
nomadsoul Senior Member
nomadsoul
nomadsoul

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
ehm ehm I am missing my "honey" & "baby" Blushing

UPDATE SOON! Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_S

@neet: Thanks a lot hun! I started this story with the intention of understanding Ridhima Maiya and untangle the mess that Cvs created but I wrote in my sketch that all chapters post 11 will be much lighter because the earluer chapters takes care of the angsty dark stuff. There is no one strict e-book but I sort of jumbled my ideas and some stupid things my friend's grandma (god bless her) says to make that list. And I am glad to help you all seduce your  future hubbies. Ask them to pay me a commissionLOL

Lol.. Future nahi dear, current hubby.. I'm married and thats why I said with such conviction that those are points in every wife's golden book Wink As for commission I am sure all the nikammis husbands (thats including mine) would be ready to pay you commission if only we could stick to all those points everyday of our life Tongue I normally just use one or two as and when required WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Plzzz update soon Evil Smile
-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
update soonEvil Smile