Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Congooo on ur new job ๐Ÿค—

Coming to the update

This is Sid's Riddhima ... Clear headed & strong :) I like her :)
Loved what she told to Haraam hope after dis he gets his senses back ;)

RidShi scene was amazing ! Nice to see Ridz accepting the reality of her life :)

Ending was so painful :(

can't wait to see how she'll stop Sid..

Continue superrr superrr soon..
SIDMA4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great update. Plz continue soon.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratulations n your new job!!
amazing update..
plz do update soon...pretty pretty plz๐Ÿ˜ณ
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful update!!!!
please continue soon.
-veena.shona- thumbnail
dis is so d Riddhima i hav always wntd to see, mature n nt at all confusing ๐Ÿ˜Š

i so cant wait to Riddhima meeting Sid in der little heaven n tel him hw much she luvs him ๐Ÿ˜
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Neha plz update soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
annie.shona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey .. when u updating next ... ??? 

plzz add me to the pm list...  

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neha you have to update this quickly! Im desperate to know what happened next!

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

A/N: I hate my job! Well- no I love my job but it takes up so much of my time that I wish I could hate it. Anyway, here's an update. It is the last chapter of this story. I will post an epilogue if you all want one. 

Chapter 19 

Sid checked and re-checked the luggage are zipped and his necessities were packed. He checked his credit cards were in his wallet and that his passport was in his jacket pocket. Once he had done all that he did what he was avoiding for so long. He looked around his home. It gave him a strong sense of deja vu. He had been through this, almost a year back. He had gone from heaven to hell in a few hours and the idea of leaving behind his loved one was still painful. He knew the pain would decrease over time. Ridhima will always be the gaping hole in his heart.

Sighing once again he walked towards the door. The door flew open before he could open. He staggered back as he saw a wild-eyed Ridhima staring at him.

" Ridhima..."

Her face went from frantic to relieved to furious in a matter of seconds. It was like watching traffic lights changing. Her eyes darted to the packed suitcases lying at his feet and the bedsheets pulled over the couches and sofa. 

And then SMACK.

She slapped with a hard smack. Sid had enough of slaps to know that Ridhima had a very strong right arm. Her slaps hurt. He stepped back immediately.

"How dare you? How bloody dare you try and leave me again? " she said clutching his shirt and screaming at him " You belong to me, do you understand? Your life belongs me... You cant just leave me. You cant... You just cant leave me everything you misunderstand me..." she choked on her words and placed her head on his chest, sobbing loudly.

Sid stared at her in confusion. "I thought..."

"You thought wrong" she cried furiously "You always think the wrong thing. You always punish me without thinking. You always ruin our relationship without thinking... I said I love you. Did you really think I didnt mean that?" she asked tears brimming her eyes.

"Arman..."

" Dont bring Arman into this. He isnt in my life anymore. I said I love you.. we- we kissed. Did that mean nothing to you? I gave my heart, my soul, my kisses to you and you -you dare to leave me..."She pushed me away and started sobbing earnestly.

He stood there shell-shocked. The hope gleamed in his heart and he walked towards her. He pulled her closer but she resisted. He went forward and cupped her face.

" I 'm sorry. I saw you walk in there and I jumped to conclusions. " he said sincerely "I didnt think. I just assumed that like always you will choose Arman."

" I never chose Arman..." she whispered. "I-I made a mistake in our honeymoon but I never chose him. You were the one who left me" she shook her head "You should have stayed and marked your claim on me. You should have told me- that Ridhima, tum meri ho..." 

He pressed his forehead against hers and smiled. 

" Sirf meri ho" he added.

She smiled and relaxed in his arms. 

"I'm sorry, Ridhima. I should have stayed. I should have never you go."

"I'm sorry too for- all the stupid mistakes I made.." she said looking down ashamedly.

He pulled her chin up to look into her eyes.

" Lets start over. Begin a new life." he said, feeling lightheaded. Was he dreaming?

She nodded "Promise me, you wont let Arman come between us ever again" she demanded.

"I promise"

He pulled her closer and hugged her tightly.She breathed in his smell, blushing slightly.

" I 'm tired, Sid. Its been a long night"

He pulled back and scooped her up.

" Let me take you to your bedroom,Mrs. Modi"

She laughed blushing at his words. He grinned mischievously. He placed her on the bed and turned on the AC. Smiling down at his wife, he kissed her forehead "Sleep well"

He turned to leave when he felt a pull on his arm.  He looked down to see Ridhima peering at him in the dark.

" Stay..." she whispered softly.

His heart beating crazily he slid down next to her and pulled her in his arms. They lay there like that, aware of the thudding in their hearts. Sid turned and buried his face in her hair loving the smell and softness on his face.

Her hand caressed his neck playing with his hair as she had done so long. He pulled back and stared at her, his eyes wide in awe as he took in her beautiful face.His eyes softened as he took in her flush. He moved closer and stared at her hungrily

"And you are breath-takingly beautiful" he said in an awed voice.

It was the awe and open admiration that made her blush. His eyes dropped down to her lips and then to her neck. She followed his eyes and blushed harder.

He glanced up to see his bride flushing red. Tilting his head with a smirk, he reached out to touch her elbow. She felt something brush against her shoulder and then his hand moved down caressing her hand.

Her eyes dropped down. She trembled as he rubbed small circles on her palm, wondering what she was feeling and why was she feeling them. She closed her eyes. He gripped her wrist and then entwined their fingers. She felt him move closer-

The trembling grew inside her. She could feel her hands shaking. A hand gently cupped her face while the other traced a line around her chin.

"I love you" He said huskily. Ridhima felt tears of happiness in her eyes.He leaned down and kissed her tears.. She felt something melt within her-His hot breath trailed down to the hollow of neck and she grabbed a clutch of her bed sheet  more tightly. His lip touched her neck trailing a path as they moved against her neck. Her breathing hitched. She started shivering. Instinctively he pulled her closer groaning.

She was within his arms and he was touching her as no one had. He stopped suddenly and cupped her cheek

" Ridhima, open your eyes..."

Her eyes opened and she stared at him with love shining out of her beautiful eyes.

" I want to make you my wife..." he said trailing off before looking back at her. " Do you want to be my wife"

She choked and cried " Now and forever"

Nodding he leaned forward again and gently kissed her parted lips. She was frozen in his arms but as his lips expressed their desire hers responded. They moved together to become one. With the harmony of love dancing in their hearts, they gave each to the other.

In sickness and health

In happiness and sorrow

For this lifetime and seven others.

...\

It was the most comfortable sleep of his life. It was surreal to sleep with her soft body curled around his body. Her jasmine smell surrounding him as they both slept. It was a night of hope and happiness curled together.

He woke up with a smile which quickly turned into a frown as he saw her empty side of the bed. He turned over and saw his smiling wife  holding a tray.

"Breakfast in bed" she said putting the tray next to the bed. He laughed and pulled her to kiss her cheek.

" That is so sweet. You didnt have to.."

She laughed and curled up next to him. " I know. But I wanted to" 

He pulled her closer to him curling her against him. She blushed " Stop it."

"I cant help it. I 'm so happy." He kissed her forehead and she looked down,blushing. He took her hand and kissed her fingers. She closed her eyes savouring the softness of his kiss.It had been so long since she had felt his heart melting kisses. His hand curled around her cheek, pulling her chin up and slowly moving closer to her. She blushed and pulled away.

" I found this" Ridhima said and pulled out his ticket to Boston. "We should cancel this one."

He looked down. "Actually I need to go to Boston" 

" Why?"

"To quit BMC" He replied

Ridhima stared at her husband's face. He looked quite sad.

" You really like working there, dont you?"

" I dont know. I just fit there you know. I mean Sanjeevani was never really my place. I just never really got my groove. I mean, I was entire too emotionally involved to really purse my medical dream. In BMC I really became the doctor I wanted always to be..."

She took his hand in hers. " And Sue is there too?"

" They live in Long Island. Its like a 5 hour ride from Boston" he said 

She pressed her head against his shoulder. "Do you want to live there?"

He looked deeply in her eyes "No, Ridhima. I cant... You have your entire family here. Dr.Shashank, your mother..."

" My sister.." she murmured slowly

" Anjali is back from South Africa?"

" No, I meant Shilpa. She was adopted by my biological father. That makes her my sister, right?"

He nodded "Yeah. Mumbai and Sanjeevani is your home. I cant uproot you."

She nodded "Sanjeevani has been my home. I have grown up here, loved and lost here, almost died and been born here. It has been my family in a way..." 

" I know so..."

She pressed a finger on his lips "But every girl leaves her home behind after she marries... and I want to do the same"

" I am not going to take you away from home" he said

" My home is you...Wherever you are is my home. " she flashed him a naughty smile " And I can dance for you more often there..."

He laughed, pulling her down with him. Her hair framed her face as his kissed her. 

"I love you, Mrs.Modi"

" I love you..."

It had been a long journey.. A journey which started with hatred and went out to build a human bond between them. From a tormentor to savior, from a friend to a husband, from a foe to a guardian angel, from pain to happiness, from a corpse to a new Ridhima.. it had been a long journey but they were home.

They were home, at last.

What did you think? Btw.. its the last chapter and I want everyone to comment. I have so many people to thank for the inspiration and the support for this story but I am keeping that for the epilogue. 

Now comment!!

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome simply awesome rest of thecomment for later but right the only words that come to mind is awesome