Meeting me (a SR ff) Epilogue updtdpg79COMPLETED - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago

yippeee u updated🥳

see m dancing to see ur update

u can guess my interest in this ff

see ff har koi padta hai bt sm ppl like lazy lamho mein rehte i mean comment karna bhool jaate hain

nd me OH GOD i cant live without ff's ...reading

now its my hobby, daily routine to readd ffs

so u hav to update for me

nd super super soon

i told u this is one of my fav SR ff..

onlly ffs r d way dat we can see our SR 

i want more ffs from u okkeee

hum chodne wale nahi hain tumko😈

abhi toh starting hai ffs ki

abhi bahut si ffs apko likhni hai neha ji😈

THNXX FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL FF

SR❤️

Edited by jasangel - 12 years ago
AWESUME UPDATE 👏
PLEASE CONTINUE SOONNN😛
hey very nICE!!!! gr8 update!!! conTINue soon
wonderful update
continue soon
I have been meaning to catch up with this FF for a long time but I wasnt getting time. And then when Neet recommended it to me today , I decided I simply have to read this.

I have just finished three chapters and wow!
You make Riddhima so believable...she knows she has done a grave mistake, she accepts it and somewhere also realizes what she has lost(so much more tolerable form her character in the show)

I love the way you have portrayed her emotional turmoil...superb! And how she just cant connect with Armaan again no matter how much she tries...

in Chapter 3

And just how the sand gives into the waves unknowingly and flows off-she had unknowingly accepted the modi penthouse as her home and unconsciously accepted Sid as her everything.

I really love how you have described her here...in those days, she really did flow ahead uncontrollably in her life with Sid.

And this part actually gave me the shivers...it reminded of that undeniable bond that SR had shared once.

But she couldnt move - Couldnt leave.As she placed her head on the wooden door a content spread through her.
Agar tumhe mere liye kabhi bhi aisa feel kiya hai so aaj tum is ghar chor kar nahin jaoogi..
The voice spoke clearly in her mind.

And so she curled up against the door and sobbed.

Will catch up on all the chapters tomorrow and comment again...
Originally posted by indian_beauty

yay res!!

*EDITED*

WOW just WOW Neha!!!!

This update was FANTASTIC!!!! I was completely lost in SR land right from the beginning n then by the end it all came crashing down *sigh*
SR's first kiss Issshhh LOVED it 😍
but it all came crashing down with Sid's realization that he's doing more or less what Hormaan did n he backed off...n tht's y we all love our Siddy😳 he's just so selfless
I really felt Sid's pain and this time I think I'm gonna go with team Sid 😛 srsly its gonna take Riddhima a hell lot of things to prove to Sid that she loves him n wants him...but I don't know why I see Riddhima giving up soon especially after this incident...Sid backing off n leaving her...Idk I just don't want her to give up...

n ru kidding me loosing interest in this FF NEVER!!! it's seriously one my most fav SR FFs😳 I guess ppl are just too busy with their lives thts y they hardly come here🤔 anywho we're here na so ya u shud just continue writing for us cuz we love it😳

and plzzz continue super soon!!!!

Thanks a lot sweets.. And dont worry I will finish this ff even if there is one person reading it. I was just commenting on something..
Hey Neha🤗
First of I m really sorry for commenting so late...
Coming to update... It was great...Awesome...
I loved each n every part of it... SR dance then 'ahm... ahm' SR close moment... n the most awaited LIPLOCK...Isshhh...☺️
I was blushing like a fool while reading it... but nothing happened...😒
He realised that he is doing what Armaan did...
The way you described Sid's pain was awesome...
Now I m waiting for ahm... ahm part...
So Continue soon yaar...
Neha🤗

Im so sorry I havent been able to comment sooner but i was on holiday.

Anyway, I have to admit your FF is one of my most favourite FF's. The way you write your story and the way you describe the characters feelings are simply wonderful! You have a true gift!😳

I loved loved the update. I loved how you described Sids feelings and thought process from the start to the end of the update. His happiness and pride at having Ridhimma by his side leading to his eventual mortification at what he was doing.

I love the way Neha you have shown the difference between Armaan and Sid so clearly here...Armaan is so selfish he would have carried on without a thought for anyone else.

Im going to be away for a month  from IF so unfortunately I wont be able to comment on your updates. But I promise I will do so when I get back.

Oh and whats this about you thinking no ones interested in your FF!😲

Are you kidding!!😲 You have some really dedicated readers, of which I am one, who would be devastated if you ever left this FF!

I think that not all the regular FF readers know about this FF. Maybe Neet, Anushka and Alisha can let their regular readers know about this FF and what they are missing. I dont see Aisu here? Does she know about this FF?

Anyway sweetie, take care.😳
Great part. Plz continue soon.
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Neha🤗

Im so sorry I havent been able to comment sooner but i was on holiday.

Anyway, I have to admit your FF is one of my most favourite FF's. The way you write your story and the way you describe the characters feelings are simply wonderful! You have a true gift!😳

I loved loved the update. I loved how you described Sids feelings and thought process from the start to the end of the update. His happiness and pride at having Ridhimma by his side leading to his eventual mortification at what he was doing.

I love the way Neha you have shown the difference between Armaan and Sid so clearly here...Armaan is so selfish he would have carried on without a thought for anyone else.

Im going to be away for a month  from IF so unfortunately I wont be able to comment on your updates. But I promise I will do so when I get back.

Oh and whats this about you thinking no ones interested in your FF!😲

Are you kidding!!😲 You have some really dedicated readers, of which I am one, who would be devastated if you ever left this FF!

I think that not all the regular FF readers know about this FF. Maybe Neet, Anushka and Alisha can let their regular readers know about this FF and what they are missing. I dont see Aisu here? Does she know about this FF?

Anyway sweetie, take care.😳

Thanks a lot hun!! Its alright that you wont be able to comment but I need your feedback when you come back. I have said this before and I am repeating I wont abandon this FF if there is one person interested in it. It just isnt fair that way, right? I dont know about regular FF readers for I am not one so since they dont me I am not surprised that they dont know this fic.. Anyway you have a good month and come back real soon.

Thanks again🤗