harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
update plzzz i cant wait any more...
jyoti_wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Neha !!🤗 👏👏

first of all sooo sorry 4 d sooo late comment...

what a dose u hav given me...such an awesommeee  fantabulously fantastic update...👏👏

m sooo luvng dis riddhima...the 'honey' n 'brother' part was soo hilarious🤣

plzzz update lyk supeeerrr soonnn...eagerly want to noe whats gonna happen next...

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hi all!!

I managed to reply to some of your comments! Here is the rest of what I have to say 😊

@innocenteyes: thank you so much!

@Ovi_Tanni: Lol!! I know.. I loved writing the penthouse scene..

@indian_beauty: that is a really sweet thing to say. I am so glad that you enjoyed this so much..And it doesnt matter when you comment. I am glad you take your time to comment -Thanks!

@jasangel: Sweetie!! Thanks a lot once again.. And yes I will try to update asap. I will start writing the chapter now itself!!

@Harshita: thanks a bunch!

@Jyoti: Good to see you back! How was the trip!! Glad you liked it..

UPDATE COMING SOON!!
mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!!
Love SR scenes...
Thnx u 4 the pm and continue soon...
sr-medha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update soon..
puhhleeezzz
Cant wait!!!
Neha_S thumbnail
I am for some reason unable to post the chapter. I have tried about twenty times but its not posting. I dont know what the problem is. 😕
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Neha_S

I am for some reason unable to post the chapter. I have tried about twenty times but its not posting. I dont know what the problem is. 😕

What ??? Confused 

May b update size is long Confused Try to post it in 2 parts 😊
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neha, Yaar, whatever and no matter how the update is, just post it yaar!! As Harshu Suggested, do it in two posts!! 

Then, That's upto us to decide whether we love it or not na!!!

Ab Jaldi kar, u r really making Us, i mean Me pine for your Update!!!

Am putting my gang on the forum, they will be around to threaten you to update... Hain Na Guys???

😆 Ab Jaldi karo Sis...
Edited by Liashna - 12 years ago
Neha_S thumbnail
@ Liashna: its not about the update. Its IF-pata nahin kaun sa dushmani hai mera saath. First my pm rights and now this.😡 I am not being able to post.

@ Harshu: I tried posting it in two parts. Its not happening 😭

Neha_S thumbnail
Chapter 13

Ridhima woke up first in the morning.She started preparing breakfast in a sullen mood. Last night had not gone to plan. Though she had managed to make Pooja leave and mark her territory properly, Sid had been unresponsive. He had slammed the door and not opened it even though Ridhima had tried her level best. She grouchily slept on the couch realizing how uncomfortable it must have been for Sid to sleep on it all those nights.

As she waited for the bread to toast, she realised how unsure she was about the whole thing. She really needed Sid to understand that she was here for good and wasnt going anywhere but that apparently wasn't happening. Sid was determined to be difficult and she didnt know how to deal with it. Yes, she could keep on taking his verbal lashing but she doubted it would eventually help them reconcile. She needed help.

She needed expert help. She thought of calling Anjali but her sister was somewhere in South Africa tending to undernourished people and she didnt even know what time it was there. Possibilities and options raced through her mind: Muskaan, Nikki, Shilpa.. her mother.. She shook her head as she realised she couldnt really march up to anyone asking for help. It was then that she noticed Sid's dark blue Acer laptop.

Feeling suddenly happy she switched it open and typed a google search: How to make your husband love you.

Thousands of references came up and she thanked God and Bill Gates and Cern for creating the magical internet. She clicked on some and read quickly. She learned alot, She clicked on one  and sighed as she read.

How to make your husband happy? Are you looking for a solution to fix your relationship with your husband? Marriage is about good communication. You cannot have a happy marriage if your husband is not happy.

I know it. I want to share with you how my marriage nearly ended in divorce after months of quarreling and fighting with my husband.But I wasn't ready to give up. I was determined to find a way to make my husband happy with our marriage. my hands and knew I would lose my husband if I didn't do something fast. I googled and searched for something, anything, that would help me get husband back.

Then, there it was...

Finally! I Found a Marriage Book That I Knew
In My Heart Was The Help I Was Seeking.
Here are some of the things you'll learn from this terrific e-book. You'll discover how to, complement your husband instead of competing with him,captivate his heart, make him emotionally dependent on you and seduce him with your words.

Ridhima scratched her head understanding the words but unsure what they exactly meant. How do you make someone emotionally dependant on you or seduce him with words? Shaking her head she clicked on some more references and start to write down some points.Finally she had a list:

Ways to make your hubby happy:

1)Behave like a female, i.e. all the tenderness of a female'a man doesn't want a man for his wife!
2) Dress pleasantly/attractively. If you are a home-maker, don't stay in your sleeping suit all day.
3)Smell good!

4) Keep your house clean, at least to the level that he wants it.
5) Compliment him on the things you know he's not so confident about (looks, intelligence, etc.) This will build his self-esteem.
6)Tell him he's the best husband ever.
7)Call his family often.
8) Give him a simple task to do at home and then thank him when he does it. This will encourage him to do more
9)Don't get mad over small things. It's not worth it.
10)Make jokes. If you're not naturally funny, go on the internet and read some jokes, and then tell them to him.
11)Tell him you're the best wife ever and compliment yourself on certain things you know you're good at.
12)Learn to make his favorite dish.
13)Have a race with your husband and let him win, even if you are much fitter and stronger than him.
14)Make sure all his clothes are clean and pressed so he is always looking fresh and crisp
15) Always let him know that you appreciate him working and bringing home the "dough". It makes it easier for him to go to work.
16)Make sure you ALWAYS have something for dinner.
17) Brush your hair, everyday.
18)Don't forget to do laundry.
19)Surprise him with gifts. Even necessities, such as new shoes, can be gifts.
20)Listen to him. (Even when he talks about extremely boring things like basketball or computers.)
21)Try (hard as it might be) to take interest in his hobbies.
22)Try not to go shopping too much ' and spend all his money.
23)Look attractive and be seductive towards him. Flirt with him.
24)Learn tricks and "techniques" to please your husband in intimacy. (Of course goes both ways.)

She felt herself blush as she read the list and immediately thought of taking action. She went to brush her hair, dabbing herself with Eternity summer fragnance over her neck, shoulders and underarms. She knew that they were probably going to fail but she needed to do something. She took his breakfast tray and knocked on his door. No one answered. Clenching her jaw she went to find a screwdriver. She sat down picking on the lock for at least half an hour before it gave away. She smiled in satisfaction. Picking up the recently warmed coffee she entered the room.

Sid lay on the bed sleeping soundly. Ridhima placed the tray on the bedside table and looked shyly at her husband. Sid looked so vulnerable as he slept. His dark locks falling over his forehead. She ran her hair through the unruly hair smiling at their softness. She leaned down watching his face, tears welling up in her eyes as she realised how much they could have and how she had made him suffered. She had almost lost him.
Now she wouldnt ever lose him. Pressing her head against his chin she took a deep breath and placed her head over his heart , smiling slightly as his deep resounding heartbeat drummed against her ear.

Sid murmured in sleep and slowly stirred. Ridhima looked at her almost -awake husband in panic.He would definately throw her out. Tears filled her eyes once again but she impatiently wiped them. She needed to be strong. She needed to be.. what did the e-book say- She needed to attractive,seductive and flirty.
Sid moved his head slowly blinking. Ridhima moved closer putting her face directly above his, her hair clouding around their faces. She blushed realising how forward she was being.Sid sniffed and opened his eyes.

A beautiful face looked back at him. Ridhima Gupta was practically over him, her face inches away from his. His heart jolted and he sucked in a deep breath. She smiled at him ,her eyes flicking to his lips as she licked her own.

Sid thought he was having a heartattack.

" Good morning honey.." she said without moving

She stared down at him and he stared back. Then with a screech he jumped up, his head colliding with her.

" Owww!!" they both exclaimed. Sid got up pulling the covers closer and said angrily " What the hell do you think you are doing, Ridhima?"

She quickly rubbed her head and sat up. Seductive... Attractive ... Flirty

She rubbed his head slowly. "Oooh.. did I hurt you, baby?"

Sid blinked " Baby?"

Did Ridhima just call baby?

" Baby.." she said sweetly, rubbing his arm slowly. Her fingers left a heated trail against his skin and he immediately jumped up putting some distance between himself and the seductive siren aka his wife who seemed hell bent on torturing him to death.

"Stop this right now and go home" he ordered firmly

She didnt seem to hear him. Instead her face seemed scrunched in concentration as though she was trying to remember something. Suddenly her face brightened and she said : " Wow Sid you are so tall"

" What?"

" Tall and fair and cute..." she said with a blush feeling like an utter moron

He glared at her.
" Even your glare is amazing..." she finished lamely

He looked at her closely " Have you lost your mind, Ridhima?"

" No! I am perfectly sane and capable of doing my wifely duties.." she informed him.

He decided to save himself trouble and walked to the washroom. He paused at the doorway watching his wife straightening the bed covers. Ridhima looked so perfect in his room as his wife that he often dreamed of mornings where his wife would wake him up like this except the baby and honey lines.. But he knew that it was a dream that could never be true. She would leave him, just like she always did. And then he would left with splinters of his heart.

Hence he said harshly

" Leave, Ridhima. I dont want you here"
He walked to the bathroom slamming the door. He didnt see the tears in her eyes.

Sid was determined not to talk with Ridhima.They were sitting at the breakfast table eating quietly. Ridhima was staring at him,her expression sometimes pensive and sometimes smiling. Everytime their eyes met she flashed him a smile. He kept his eyes on the plate but he couldnt help sneaking glances at her.

" Please pass the coffee pot..." she said suddenly

He passed it diligently and she flashed him a great smile.

" Thanks Sid.. You are sooo strong"

Sid eyes flashed to hers "What?"

" It-it was a compliment..." she said tentatively

" You dont know how to give compliments then." he replied.

They fell back into silence but it was a beautiful silence as opposed to an awkward one. It was very comforting to eat breakfast with Ridhima, to see her pouring coffee and watch her watch him read the newspapers. He liked it and he hated the fact that he liked it. Angry with himself he threw down his newspapers and stood up.

" What the hell do you want?"

" Forgiveness.." she began quietly

" No you dont.." he said " You dont want anything like that. You dont want my forgiveness and you dont want me.You want Arman.. So go back to him. Just go!!"

" I am not going anywhere" she quietly pleaded " This is my home. The only place in the whole world that I feel home at. You are my home, Sid. You are my ..."

" Your future..?" he cried tauntingly " Arman was your fast and I am your future. Now why does it sound so familiar? Because I have heard this so many times so do you honestly blame me for not believing you"

He picked up his carkeys and walked out. " I am leaving for Delhi tonight . When I come back I expect you to be gone"

Her footsteps quickened and she said firmly " I am not going anywhere. You are my husband. I am your wife. Yes- I made some mistakes but we will get through those."

" Ridhima .." he began warningly

Her eyes were wet but she flashed him a smile " I will be here when you come back and dont worry honey, dinner will be ready.." she paused and then said with a blush " As for desert..."

Sid felt his color rise and quickly turned away. He needed to see Dr. Gupta before his daughter came him a heartattack or worse Sid was unable of showing his face anywhere.

So what do you think.. Let me know

OKAY!!Victory dance!!! I won!! I managed to post this-Hahahaha! Take that IF!!

Score board:

Neha- 1 . IF- 0

Edited by Neha_S - 12 years ago