Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Neha!πŸ€—

The first thing I did when I logged on was read your update and I couldnt stop laughing!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It was wonderful!!πŸ˜†

Im so glad Ridhimma has come out of the 'Im such a bechari, nobody loves me' stage and decide to fight for her husband!!

Oh by the way I love Dr.Shashank for showing Ridhimma there was something she could do!

I actually like the sound of Pooja...beautiful, intelligent ,nice...*sigh*   if only I wasnt such an SR fan I would have thought she was perfect for Sid!!😳

The whole scene in the penthouse was hilarious!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Can I say i love this Ridhimma! I loved the way she rammed it home to Pooja and Sid ever so cleverly that she was Sids wife! And the sister and brother part had me on the floor!!

Sid is going to be so mad with Ridhimma!! Im loving it! I hope she doesnt back off!

Wonderful Neha!
RestlessWriter thumbnail

Reserved - Am I loving this or what... Though I do feel bad for Sid πŸ˜ƒ

Okay so on the one hand I am feeling really bad for Sid but on the other hand I totally love this Riddhima..

I'm glad Shashank forced her out of the I'm so helpless, cry baby Riddhima into a more determined, strong, in control Riddhima. I'm really loving her change.

Sorry for the short comment.. But you have to know I love our FF to death.. Pls continue super soon...
Edited by neet06 - 12 years ago
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Plz do pm me dear!!!! Gonna read it in a while and tell you...

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

A refreshing part ...nice to see Riddhima trying to fight for her marriage ... She is playful witty and know well how to irriatate Sid ... its gonna be really interesting...

Awesome update Neha ...keep the updates flowing
Mrs.Dravid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
LOVED IT
ITS SO HILARIOUS
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omggg wat a awesome part this is!!i liked when ridhima crying & complained her papa sid does nt want his wife...and shanky tell what to do...and phenth house tat part was besti hai best...ridhima called him honey and sid irritated...i could nt stop laugh when i had read this part...now plzz continue soonnn...
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
@jacobharry: Lol!!! I know the Ridhima we saw at the end of Dmg wont be able to say it. But Chudail from the beginning of Sr journey can... and poor ridzy is desperate!!!

@nageswari: thank you honey.. πŸ˜†I am glad you liked it

@ veena: hahhaha-you comment made me laugh. I added Pooja's lecture at the last moment.. Glad you enjoyed

@ aamir khanfan: thanks a bunch

@Harshu: I so wish Ridz  called Siddy boy honey.. It would be priceless to see his face..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sonia1000

HEY NEHAπŸ€—
WOW What an update. I just love this Riddhima...the way she calls him HONEY☺️ it makes me blush...its just so cute.
You know the best part was
Ridhima smiled a very sweet smile " Now that would work for maybe a few hours. I will just have to go to the court and say you disobeyed the magistrate's order. Now if you prefer to stay in prison  then'"... 🀣
You know it was the best update till now n I m sure that next updates will be much more funny than this one... I was rolling on my floor.
Ending was again great

" Do you want me to iron your pyjamas, honey?"

Sid realized he hated the word honey.

Now continue super soon. I just can't wait for next update

Awww!!1 You blush ... That is so cute.. I know.. hahaha! That was the lawyer in me speaking cuz she is legally entitled to stay with him.. lol...thanks for liking it so much..
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
@ Love-Sr: Thanks a lot.. Lol!!

@ Liashna: I will totally pm you now that you have added me. Waiting for you comment 😊

@ D.J: The tone of the story so far was much darker but the murkier parts are mostly gone so the tone is going to be light from now onwards-I hopeπŸ˜ƒ

@ bubli: Thanks alot!!

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Neha!πŸ€—

The first thing I did when I logged on was read your update and I couldnt stop laughing!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It was wonderful!!πŸ˜†

Im so glad Ridhimma has come out of the 'Im such a bechari, nobody loves me' stage and decide to fight for her husband!!

Oh by the way I love Dr.Shashank for showing Ridhimma there was something she could do!

I actually like the sound of Pooja...beautiful, intelligent ,nice...*sigh*   if only I wasnt such an SR fan I would have thought she was perfect for Sid!!😳

The whole scene in the penthouse was hilarious!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Can I say i love this Ridhimma! I loved the way she rammed it home to Pooja and Sid ever so cleverly that she was Sids wife! And the sister and brother part had me on the floor!!

Sid is going to be so mad with Ridhimma!! Im loving it! I hope she doesnt back off!

Wonderful Neha!

Thank you..thank you so much!! I am really glad you liked this Ridhima.. I like this rIdhima as well.. She was a kickass.. and she made sure Pooja felt like the third wheel .. As for Sid- bechare- he doesnt know what hit him!!! 😳

And yeahhh .. you got me there! I personally loved the Pooja's character- When I was writing her I was like she would be exactly someone I would want Sid with but then I realised no one can beat Sr no matter what.. Anyway let me tell you if I was a guy I would have a crush on Pooja..πŸ˜†
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Edited my comment of page 40😳

Sorry for editing so late 
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
neha i read it 4 times bc i love it...i sooo wanted this type of chudail in cmg..
bt nthng happened..
bt u gave us..
thnx dear..n i love sexyface...GOD i love him sooo much..
plzz yr update soon this time ...
can u update today..πŸ˜›