Meeting me (a SR ff) Epilogue updtdpg79COMPLETED

Posted: 13 years ago

Meeting me
Timeline: After DMG 2

Main character: Ridhima Shashank Gupta/Modi/ Malik

She is our very own Ridhima-lost and confused. Today she stands at the threshold of happiness. Everything she wanted is bestowed upon her- only she still remains lost and unhappy. If all her dreams have come true why do nightmares plague her? If all she wanted was within her grasp why did the tears come at night?

Does she find the answers? Does she finally meet herself?

Sidhant Modi: He was her angel and her savior and she repayed his debt very poorly with disloyalty and unfaithfulness. He now lives with a broken heart... a shadow of the man he was. Can he move past all that happened? Can he rediscover himself? Can he meet himself again?

Arman Malik: The typical fashioned lover- Finally he has what he always coveted? But while she is his in name, she is lost somewhere else.What went wrong with his love- where did the love stop being enough or was it never enough? They say Arman is nothing without Ridhima-but even a broken shell hides a man? Does Arman meet that man finally?

Contents

Prologue -pg 1
Chapter 1-pg 3
Chapter 2-pg 5
Chapter 3-pg 8
Chapter 4-pg 11
Chapter 5-pg 13
Chapter 6-pg 17
Chapter 7-pg 20
Chapter 8-pg 23
Chap8 Part 2-pg 25
Chapter 9-pg 28
Chapter 10-pg 32
Chapter 11-pg 37
Chapter 12-pg 40
Chapter 13- pg 45
Chapter14-pg 50
Chapter 15- pg 54
Chapter 16 (1)-pg 57
Chapter 16(2)-pg 60
Chapter 17-pg 66
Chapter 18 (1)-pg 70
Chapter 18(2)-pg 73
Chapter 19-pg 76
Chapter 20 -pg 79
Completed

Prologue

It was the morning after my wedding. Most people have it once a lifetime- this was my third one. The thought made me shudder so I chose to block it. Just as I blocked the fact that Sid had not replied to my messages or calls after he left for US. Arman said it was best for him to move on and it was better not to communicate with him for a while. But I couldnt stop worrying! Sid was not like Arman - when he hurt he didnt take it out on himself externally so that we could jump to save him-No he hurt internally in a secret way so that his friends and family didnt suffer seeing his pain. He never let them see it.

I swallowed -It was unfair especially for him to suffer alone. He had been my guide through the darkest moments of my life and he had guided Arman too. I wanted to be there for him but I knew I had done enough. I , in my selfish journey of self-discovery have cost him too much. I live with that guilt now and the knowledge that I could never help Sid.

" Thinking abt me Basket?" Arman murmured seductively in my ears. I blushed guitily. I needed to be thinking about Arman not Sid.

" Thinking about your breakfast actually-" I replied with a smile " What do you like for breakfast? Toast - paratha-eggs?"

Arman leaned over and kissed my neck " You"

I stepped back and placed myself against the kitchen counter. He followed me and placed his hands on my waist
"Arman." I began warningly

He chuckled :" You need to stop shying away from me. We are married"

"I know but I need some time" I said for what felt like a thousandth time

" You love me" he replied not moving an inch

" I still need some time" I stated firmly

He moved back grudgingly " I love you and I will wait for ever but I dont see why we are waiting? We are in love and married"

I stared at him with confusion all over my face " I -I Its been a long year Arman. When you left we were in  a happy place but then so much happened that I ..." I trailed off feeling anxious. Arman being Arman lovingly hushed me.

"Why dont you let me serve you breakfast Basket?" he said charmingly

I nodded. Arman- dear old Arman- He was so loving that I felt like a princess.Minutes later I was being served with a cup of cappucino and two omelet eggs.

I stared at him and he gave me his trademark grin " Ridhima I still remember everything you love."

Without replying I dug in my breakfast and ate enthusiatically. It was when I finished the breakfast and assured Arman that I loved the eggs that I realised it had been over a year since I ate an omelet and I didnt miss it even once.
Edited by Neha_S - 12 years ago
Neha Great to see you back...

Wow a really interesting start!

I would love to be on the PM list for this FF!

I can't wait to see how you take it forward!
Hey Neha! Long time!๐Ÿ˜Š

Interesting start to the FF. So AR got married.

Please do PM me.
Nice to see an FF from  you!

Love the way youve started.Waiting for the next update.

DO add me to your list.
heyyy Neha
nyc start
she left omlette jst 4 Sid, ryt??? ๐Ÿ˜
since he was a Modi (gujjus r pure veg, luv gujjus โ˜บ๏ธ)
completely agree wid u in des lines

Sid was not like Arman - when he hurt he didnt take it out on himself externally so that we could jump to save him-No he hurt internally in a secret way so that his friends and family didnt suffer seeing his pain. He never let them see it.

plss cont soon
add me 2 ur pm list
Veena

Hiii !!!

Interesting part......though my heart has broken already bcz of ar married.....bt wanna knw wat ll happen in next....plzzz pm me....

An interesting start Neha...........

they are married ......... ok and she worries for Sid ............natural...............

You have already gotten me interested ............. Please PM me when you update next .........

nice start
and ar are married.....interesting
do pm me next time plzz๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nice start and they are married, two ppl who just dont know what marriage is lol

I am surprised Ridz didnt gag on the omelette lol

Less said about Patni chor the better

I liked how you mentioned that Sid suffers in silence, internally - letting no one know that he does, he isnt selfish unlike someone

Glad Ridz realised what Sid did for her in her dark times and also guided Armaan, who repayed him by basically throwing it back in his face
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Hey Neha ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice n interesting start....so A-R are married...hmmmm interesting
plz continue soon
n plz add me to ur PM list
thnx๐Ÿ˜Š