Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

3rd MARCH 2011: 'Critical' Analysis ;) (Page 4)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Zen darling lovely analysis dear....

The K- Family, Shanak and the ppl associated with Kfamily like Dharam and Hari lal...they make me happy very happy because ....they are what RBO is...they make RBO ....Big smileLOL

Loved loved lvoed them....Suni Madzs scenen...loved it...loved loved loved it....they truly are brilliant actors both Ali and Rushali and we got to see them act....really act...after such a long long time...Clap

Boo love love love her...she can do it like no one else....LOL Clap

Akki...just seeing his old clipping was a sight for sore eyes....sigh...Big smileEmbarrassed

Shanak...they are the heart and soul of this show.....and my God what can I say...except *muwah* Love them...Period!!! LOL

KT & YM just brilliant....Clap

RJ nothng to say except....that it feels like we are watching another show all together...how more can they ruin R character...one really can't feel for this guy at all

And the best thing....Justice ben done to the song at last...we harped adn even commented adn wished adn said it out loud...that teh new song ...if they want to make it a hit like their first title track...they needed really really needed to picturise it on Shanak exclusively...

And loooks like they heard us at last...doesn't the song sound much better now.....LOLLOLLOL

thanks so much for commenting krishna! my takes remain in complete without your and responses! Hug hugs!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose-Deepali-shanakyasharan

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
luvd the last line Zenny!...Shanak are soo drool-worthy!
and harilal changed again??...i never noticed tht guy much!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.The_May_Rose-Deepali-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Wonderful and fare analysis ZennuBig smile....And I agree with most of it too....

@Krishna - Loved you comments as always....And I feel the same way about ShaNak/YashAranSmile....
Don't need to add any more, except what I have spammed in most of my posts todayLOL.....
Loved Karan's checked shirtStar and Yashashri looked fabulous in the bue&read churidarThumbs Up.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis zennHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Go to top