Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-3rd Mar 2011 Com (Page 6)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by preety_219

So as promised,after a nice dinner,i am all set to post-mortum ur updateWinkTujhe khana khane mein 3 ghante lage...kya kha rahi thi ...Octopus????LOL

Khane baad kitchen cleaning  ka bhi kaam hota hai dear,par tujhe kaise pata hoga,tujhe to kitchen ka K bhi nahi maloom naa.Pata nahi tere habby ka kya haal karegi tuOuch.Octopus bola tune mujheAngry,koi baat nahi,tu bhi meri bachhi hi hai naa,to tu kya hui,baby octopusLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOL
**Gets ready with MunnabhaiCool in one hand &  belan in other)Kyun re...belan kyun??? maine kya kiyaOuch
Haan tera toh woh gujarati story jaisa hai - hu to boyi bi nahi ne chai bhi nahiLOL
Firstly let me use my belan on u,why did u drive like a maniacAngry? O what I wanted to say was I was driving like you...par phir socha, har bar tera naam lena update mein shayad tujhe pasand na aaye to Shocked isiley *ducks from flying dinosaurus chappals*LOL
Driving aur mainShocked,ye wrong information tujhe kisne di.Mujhe to ye bhi nahi maloom cluch kisko bolte haiLOL.Tujhe ab chappal nahi marungi,kuch aur sochna padegaAngry
Oh,i get it,u were missing ur buddies from LTL naaLOL naaaa ...was hungry and was really wanting to see the famous Kala-suds-Seema sceneWink
Agli baar if u drive like that,i will personally come down there & hit uLOLchal isi bahane tu india to ayegi naLOL
haa yaar ,its been too long,since i last cameCry
waise teri skin kitni thick hai,mera belan tod diyaCryCryCry,ab naya buy karna padegaOuch ab jiju ko kaise khilayegi...sidha dough hi khilana padegaROFL
Mere pass extra ka provision hai,don't worry.Smile

Chal ab mere Munnabhai Coolse bach ke dikhaLOLLOLLOL Munna bhai ko ek jaddu ki jhappi de do...woh sab bhul jayegaWink
Ok,answer one question,what did u gobbled for dinner which made u write such hillarious yet meaningful updateClapClapClapI Alu ke paranthe...mamma ke haath keEmbarrassed
Padhte hi panni aa gaya ,ab jaldi parcel bhi bhej deWink
I actually remembered that LLTT wala line when i saw the epi.Winkso reading it in update made me laugh hard.LOLoye!!! tune phir se mere idea churayeTongue
Look who is talkingTongue
I loved all the writing in blueThumbs Up and I love Men in blueTongue....cricket season hai naLOL
I absolutely agree with ur POV about different people having different view about couple in love.Smileoh ...that was for you only...you see!!!!Big smile
oh,thank u dearEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
DIdn't i tell u ,u will like this new coupleSmile hanji ...mammiji...you told me ...and you are RIGHT...bas!!! *haath joding*LOL
Thik hai,jaldi samaj rahi hai,aise hi meri baat manti rehna,kush rahegi hameshaSmile
I  really liked how both of them were being warm towards DN & yet at the same time putting them at ease.yup too good coupleBig smile
I loved the simplicity in that kitchen setting wala scene. yes...as Hamlet said in her post...it had a healing touchBig smile
So much is spoken about dutta & his new kurta,what more can i say,he was so cute,felt like pulling his cheeksEmbarrassed,phir yaad aaya,nakku dekhegi to sherni ki tarah toot padegiOuch oye!! Nakku se pehle mein marungi...I am in queue before youLOL
Yahan par senior kaun hai,tu yaa main,toh first no. mera hi hoga naaWink
**Remembers supriya & ullu's beating**LOLLOLLOL Ullu beating was the best action scene of LTLLOL

ROFL
Lastly i liked how dutta had a ray of hope in his eyes when he was touching that medicine.I seem to have missed those last scenes a bit.. dont know why...Confused
Munnabhai Cool  - Aye Srushti ekdum fundu tha,maazza aayaThumbs Up.Chal tere liye jungle me special place rakhta hoonWink aur tere liye meri taraf se jadoo ki jappiHugHugHugoye!!! Jadu ki jhappi ke liye to hum hamesha ready haiHugHugHugHug
Aur ye circuitGeek agar tere ko pareshan kare ,to apun ko bolne ka ,kyaWink

Circuit ka belan chhupa do...arre nai nai...now no need...woh to tut chuka haiDancing
Mere pass doosara haiTongue

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
.[
[/QUOTE]
Hey Mahhi (I dont know your nameEmbarrassed...May I ask what is it???Big smile)...
And am so glad that you finally commented, I used to see your likes on the posts but not a comment...finally have you on the thread...thanks yaaraLOL
Oh...D is so sweet na...that is why that comment sprang in my mind....I thought i would receive chappals for that commentLOL
ya...finally new clothersD'oh...oh Dutta ke aankho ke saath uski naak bhi band hai na...so he did not have problem hugging her LOL
ya.. both looked good...and an unwaitable precap...God look at my English..unwaitable!!!!EmbarrassedLOL
Thanks yaara!!! please do keep in touchBig smile

[/QUOTE]my name is Warda...even im waiting to become a senior member to change my user nameLOL......will surely comment from now on...im just not much expressive thats y avoid writingEmbarrassed...but i love ur posts :-)

Edited by amazing_mahi - 04 March 2011 at 5:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Funny update, Srushti!Clap

You drove like a maniac and gobbled up dinner to watch Seema-Suds scene?LOLLOL Poor you! Nice epi....I hope the medicine works ASAP and Dutta gets his eyesight back!

Thanks Crys.LOL..
Of course, I love Suds Kala Seema scene..dont youWink
ya...poor little me  LOL...yup,,,,aabra ka dabra,,,,something something and zap!!! eyesight backLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

OMG!Srush......Day Dreaming
Main toh Patil Saab ke biceps dekhkar hi coma mein chali gayi.Abhi uthi hoon aur dekhti hoon Srush apna dhansu update lekar tayyar! AWESOME!Clap
HAYE!"HUGE SIGH"! Kitne sweet lag rahe the mere Sweetheart.Mujhe laga mera heart hi fail ho jayega! I have never seen him dressed this way!HAYE!"HUGE SIGH"
Day Dreaming

Okie! I simply loved, loved your moniker for our newest couple.Sun-Dev.Bravo, SrushClapClapClap
Well done. Did u notice what a naughty smile Mahadevji has?It was very cuteEmbarrassed There is an earthiness about Sundari too. I love love this couple."Muah"

I totally agree with you about the way Devji treated D.As an injured but powerful man. D too looked grateful for this attitude.Man to Man is right!Thumbs Up No pitiful stares & symphathetic pep talks.Loved it.More brownie points for Devji from meStar

Goodness! I thought Suds wanted to rape Seema the way he was talking to herDead. So Kala is using the Good Cop-Bad Cop routine to get through to Seema?Hmmm..... Why does Kala think Seema is a five year old? The way she was speaking to Seema was so patronising.Sleepy

But Srush when Baji & Kishore could roam out freely in PN why is the family still locked in the storeroom? I thought BGs ran away.Confused They could have gotten a change of clothes for themselves & the family when they had a chance.Ouch But I too loved their mini-celebration among themselves.There was a sense of solidarity.

The medicines is here.Now I'm waiting waiting for D to get better.Kab aayega woh din????Ouch

Lovely update!Enjoyed every bit!StarStarStar

Dutta ke bicepsShocked...Zuby ye kya...tune dekha nahi kya...tere patil Saab sukh gaye hai...No seriously Auby, Dutta did look thinner..(leaner but not meanerWink...bada cute lag raha tha...apni biwi ka pallu pakde hue aata...LOL...and did you notice he went all shy why when Sundari told tehm they looked goodEmbarrassed...Mahadevji is toooooo good...reminds me of Jagu dada all over,,,the only difference is Mahadevji is having his Pankhi (Sundari) by his side so he touches her instead of the mangalsutra on his hand....loved the gesture when he introduced his wifeEmbarrassed..Sundari is also growing upon me...
And the bond between Dutta and Mahadevji was fantabulous....just loved the hand on the shoulder sceneEmbarrassed
I think BG did not run away...Baaji was just able to get out for a short period....otherwise he would have taken As and the sisters to run... he would not have risked their lives with Kala....
but yes sense of solidarity was so good to see...finally we have PNwasis united...but still the focal poinDeadt of all of them is Dutta...that was the biggest thing...the way Baaji said Bhau ayega and the way his words charged up AS was proof enough that the shadow of Dutta looms largeBig smile
Suds Seema and kala..would have avoided the whole scene if was not updating....
D will be better...he is so good at tadpaoing you na??LOL
Thanks Zuby yaaraaHug

Pooja_219-Carrie-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by testing9

hi srushti
loved your post...especially about nakku arranging the achar bottles LOL

hey testing... Big smile...sorry dont know your nameEmbarrassed....may I knowEmbarrassed
thanks yaaraBig smile

Pooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Episode se zyaada tere update padke dil kush hogaya, Thanx srushti.   Thumbs Up

hey BharatiBig smile thanks yaara...love your comments Big smile

Pooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sevak

how come family is still in dungeon with BGs gone!Ouch

OMG ...Sevakji...you actually commentedBig smile...am so happy ...you post comment so regularly ...am happy you got into interactions with us...
Oh..and about the BGs ...i dont think they are gone compeltely...Baaji must have slipped by and got Kala by surprise...they are still very much in PN..
Am really happy ...please do keep interacting and thanks for commentingBig smile

Pooja_219

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Lovely WU...i stopped reading WU after Anu left..........Ouch
But this is the first WU am reading...coz u told me that ur doing WU.........*biased muh*....LOL
I will only read ur WU....ApproveLOL
Lovely....i loved the funny tadka u put in this serious episode.....good u learnt being with me.....LOL
I edited my comment on ur topic with a weird name..Kabzaa!! LOL

Pooja_219-Srushti-

Go to top