Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-3rd Mar 2011 Com (Page 4)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
OMG!Srush......Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Main toh Patil Saab ke biceps dekhkar hi coma mein chali gayi.Abhi uthi hoon aur dekhti hoon Srush apna dhansu update lekar tayyar! AWESOME!ClapClapClapClapClapClap
HAYE!"HUGE SIGH"! Kitne sweet lag rahe the mere Sweetheart.Mujhe laga mera heart hi fail ho jayega! I have never seen him dressed this way!HAYE!"HUGE SIGH"
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Okie! I simply loved, loved your moniker for our newest couple.Sun-Dev.Bravo, SrushClapClapClap
Well done. Did u notice what a naughty smile Mahadevji has?It was very cuteEmbarrassed There is an earthiness about Sundari too. I love love this couple."Muah"

I totally agree with you about the way Devji treated D.As an injured but powerful man. D too looked grateful for this attitude.Man to Man is right!Thumbs Up No pitiful stares & symphathetic pep talks.Loved it.More brownie points for Devji from meStar

Goodness! I thought Suds wanted to rape Seema the way he was talking to herDead. So Kala is using the Good Cop-Bad Cop routine to get through to Seema?Hmmm..... Why does Kala think Seema is a five year old? The way she was speaking to Seema was so patronising.Sleepy

But Srush when Baji & Kishore could roam out freely in PN why is the family still locked in the storeroom? I thought BGs ran away.Confused They could have gotten a change of clothes for themselves & the family when they had a chance.Ouch But I too loved their mini-celebration among themselves.There was a sense of solidarity.

The medicines is here.Now I'm waiting waiting for D to get better.Kab aayega woh din????Ouch

Lovely update!Enjoyed every bit!StarStarStar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219suhana19-Azy--Srushti-MrsKhan

testing9 Senior Member
testing9
testing9

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
hi srushti
loved your post...especially about nakku arranging the achar bottles LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Episode se zyaada tere update padke dil kush hogaya, Thanx srushti.   Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Carrie--Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Hi Shrush,

Loved your update....Loved the yahan hum ghar ghar khelenge wala atmosphere in Tasha's new abode and expecially this connection/bonding with Mother Nature. There is a general belief that nothing heals better than nature once human beings would have rid themselves of all their pre-conceived notions of happiness and comfort.

I am very happy that this track is achieving what all the wealth of Dutta could not achieve in that mansion he has in Patil Wadi. Choti choti khushiyan, aashayein and nirashayein are the key elements that are going to ensure that this loved-up couple are in complete harmony with their current circumstances that are going to be the cornerstones of a a new wave in PAtil Niwas. I wish that this could happen quickly but then I am also relishing every moment that Dutta has finally got ot spend with Nakusha.

Loved that half-sleeved kurta gifted by Mahadev to Dutta....As much as I feel that  the black pathani brings out Dutta's/MR's regal posture, the poor guy needed to get than washed. Ditto for Nakusha's saree...Did you notice that she used the pallu of that dirty saree to clean that silver or metal jug she used to pour tea....Naku, we do not want DSP to catch an infection when he has just gone through such a health crisis....Khayal rakhna, we are all watching over the poor lamb closely.

I would like to say some more about the Seems/Crinkle Bai Convo but just did not want to sully my thoughts of that very cute Dutta being led by his wife's little finger.

Very sweet update Shrush. Keep it up.

Luv,

Kavita

Hey Kavita, hope the suspense did not kill you before the updateLOL
I tried to post it early...may be by few episode, will be fasterBig smile
The ghar ghar wala khel is indeed very cute, and as you said, that Dutta is finding what he never could have back in PN inspite of all its grandeur and wealth...
And that is what I like about Tasha....like one day Dutta himself said to Madhu in a moment of weakness, that whatever they had pre FR between them, it was enough for them, they did not need anything else or everything,,,
Am relishing this moment...now taht I have seen PN wasis all safe and happy with each other... I dont feel the frustration of Nakky nesting here....as I said ...Dutta is learning to count his blessing,,,love the way creatives bring cameos to bring the better man inside him, out in the openBig smile
Sun-Dev are too good...loved them...and the kurta is cute too...LOL
oh...you have some thoughts on the Seema and Crinkle bai convo??? please do shareBig smile
oh Dutta led by is wife's little fingerEmbarrassed.... so cute...Big smile
Thanks yaara...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Carrie-MrsKhan

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessmithai

yaaayyyyyyiiiiiiiiDancing wat an epi guys im all excited wexcitedCoolParty
specially the precap maaaannnnnSilly
i was a major fan of MR's acting
but now im hopelessly falling in love with the show

as if i wasnt already ????WackoD'oh

wonderful update hunClap
keep it upThumbs Up
HugsHug
Mithai

Hey Mithai...thanks yaara...
ofcourse you were hoplessly in love with LTL all this timeLOL
jsut like the rest of us,,,and yes a feel  good epi all overBig smile am waiting for todays's epiLOL
Hugs to you tooHug

Pooja_219-Carrie-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amazing_mahi

thanx for da written update...loved ur side comments...specially  the one dutta saying main naku k bachay ki maan banay wala hoon LOL 
   Glad to see dutta and naku in their new outfits..nakusha wore that  pink sari on special episode till now...poor girl...dont know how dutta was hugging herLOL
both looked so gud today...specially dutta in that half sleeves kurtaDay Dreaming
   ...and a  dreamy precap cant wait Day Dreaming Smile

Hey Mahhi (I dont know your nameEmbarrassed...May I ask what is it???Big smile)...
And am so glad that you finally commented, I used to see your likes on the posts but not a comment...finally have you on the thread...thanks yaaraLOL
Oh...D is so sweet na...that is why that comment sprang in my mind....I thought i would receive chappals for that commentLOL
ya...finally new clothersD'oh...oh Dutta ke aankho ke saath uski naak bhi band hai na...so he did not have problem hugging her LOL
ya.. both looked good...and an unwaitable precap...God look at my English..unwaitable!!!!EmbarrassedLOL
Thanks yaara!!! please do keep in touchBig smile

Pooja_219-Carrie-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abi71

THANK YOU FOR THE EPISODE ENJOYED VERY MUCH

thanks abi...am glad that you enjoyed the updateBig smile

Pooja_219-Carrie-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

thnx for the update
loving the JMM romance between tasha, n u knw wts the best part, its dutta tht always pulls naku into a hug--nw thts summut we hav neva seen b4, he neva did tht 2 the other 2 so called women tht wer once upon a time in his life..

aww dutta wntd 2 wke naku up with tea...hw sweet...

I am so glad that he did not do that to the other woman in his life...because CVs then would have shown those scenes a 100 times in FBs and we would have beenDeadLOL and I loved the way Dutta put his hands across Nakku's shoulders when she was telling Sun-dev about his blindness... he was as if consoling her...Embarrassed *sigh* LOVE the way they two bond and read each other's mindBig smile
and they look so good na??? love the height diffferene between themEmbarrassed
oh the tea wala sweet nok jhok...Loved it...waiting for itEmbarrassed
Thanks YuviBig smile

Pooja_219-Carrie-

Go to top