Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer wud considered himself dead today (Page 5)

Poll Question: Veer wud considered himself dead today

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [75.86%]
7 [24.14%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by ichvee

first time iam so heart Cry

Ichvee its no use breaking our hearts over this useless show... If ichcha cant fight for her self  we can  fight her ...Wink
Is there anyway to reach the production guys... maybe we can all write to them...
Shivani ... do you know if Uttaran production guys have a page on FB where we can write... ?

Simply boycott the show, Cjs. Nothing else will work. Letters, etc etc are all swept under the carpet...but a sudden and unexplained fall in TRPs esp on a Fri night......ooooooo, that will make all the producers and directors sit up. 

That is how most production houses run...any sudden dip is sudden death for the writers and directors. 

We need to make this happen. 

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasini79

hi shivanii..yeah u r right...what r they doing ....y puja..n all this drama....i expected the real father should be at the puja.. iguess cvs want to still drag it.....better stop watching......Big smile today they killed veer's character too...n .that mai also joined bhikarii group with taps n nani...let everybody become bhikaris in this showDeadDeadDead

Not just Veer;s character, they killed JOGI's character. 

I was hoping he would come there and drum some sense into Iccha's brain....but NO, he also stands there...

What is WRONG with the show?  Seriously, something does not fit.

No wonder Divya quit this show to do something else....JOGI --- PLEASE follow suit. We had high hopes for you. You have already disappointed us today, dont continue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Jaya....alas I agree with you on Veer....Cry....the only sane character left got totally ripped off this week...bulao yaar usko bhikari hi bulao...I really expected he will put his foot down...what  nonsense...mein tumhare liye ye kar rahan hoon iccha....tmorrow iccha will ask him....'veer aap bacche ki bhalai ke liye tappu ke saath so jaayeee' what will he say then....'iccha mein yeh sirf tumhare liye kar rahaan hoon' LOL....I dont know whether to cry or laugh....

Yaar dont cry over this faltu Ckt , we know how real stuff are going to get in here , hence we decided Bhikari is superb name for him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

tiredofuttaran Senior Member
tiredofuttaran
tiredofuttaran

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Veer wud considered himself dead today for failing 2 b a man 2 stand for n safe guard the interests of his legally wedded wife...Ichcha.
how i wish it was true...but no, veer is not so faithful and honest also...he only talks that he is
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Yes Vijayam....this is not anymore about Veer and Ichcha,...this is about Nandish and Rashmi...they r r running the show now....else Ichcha's character wouldnt have stooped so low...any person with basic sense can understand the insanity in Ichcha's dialogues/...i felt like slapping her when she said.."shhaayad is liye mujhe bhagwan ne kabhi maa banne ka sukh nahin diya".......woh kya bak rahi hai....and CVs think we dont have brains...they r no more interested in bringing shine to this serial....anyways i watch only online so there is no contribution from my end for TRPs....i wish all Veecha fans take this step...

LimitLessFan

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Veer died the day he married Ichha!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

sai bolti ho..LOL
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Veer died the day he was manipulated by a devil to have physical relation in a drunken condition...

LimitLessFan

Go to top