Kool's Commentary : March 3 PR (Page 7)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by umayal

[
Umi u think so ? i don't . I think it will come out in a PUBLIC gathering when even the bACHA is Manav's will be said . U see they aim for melodrama and TRPS .

OMG, yes I agree ..
It could well come down to this ..Stupid vaishu wants to give Dharmesh enough time to make his case very very strong ,.I had hopes tht varsha would sort her out but varsha turned out to be even worse when she was telling Vaishu how mahaan she is  ...D'oh

Sab ke sab paagal ...Angry

Enough time ? They r giving him enough time to

1] Do something abt the shares so that even Satish is no threat

2] Abscond to the US

3] Have a LIFE without being sued

4] Escape without paying a SINGLE penny as damage control expenses

They are DHamesh's FIRM Aides . When he has HELPERS like this Kholi TRIO , he doesn't need GOD .

ARMAN and Vaishu need SLAPS .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalNot_a_fanLuvSSeverTanyaz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
i m sorry bt i hate vaishu for stoppin varsha frm telling satish
Harpie so do I . I DISLIKED that scene .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

i m sorry bt i hate vaishu for stoppin varsha frm telling satish
Harpie so do I . I DISLIKED that scene .

Me too ..
I was angry I cannot tell you .....
And then Varsha is praising her to be  mahaan ....Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6LuvSSeverharpkaurkoolsadhu1000

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
hey Kools Great commentary Smile

as I said in one my my previous post that Cvs are going to send Dharmu off to USA soon...that what the Cv does when they don't know how to handle a situation....but I for sure will be mad if they show no resolution of Vaishu's issue....these CVs come up with hot issues and when the going gets tough they just send all to them overseas....it is so stupid....as if USA willl accepts all these criminals and outcast people !!! stupid Cvs.....why can't they be a little realistics.
Ouch
Back to Manav issue....Found it interesting to present an alternate POV....I strongly believe if I can't argue both side of the arguement strongly enough....then there isn't any storyline....it becomes stale....if Manav did all that u wanted him to do we couldn't have soo many pages of arguements...loved it all....love the different shades it gives to each characters (although I hardly think CVs have the brain power to envision all), but we as viewers have done a great job in dissecting in all to the bone.....alteast this makes the storyline interesting enough to argue about....whereas I was just ignoring it before...Kool keep up the commentary..Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Not_a_fanJaishankarLuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Not_a_fan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

[
They are DHamesh's FIRM Aides . When he has HELPERS like this Kholi TRIO , he doesn't need GOD .

LOLLOLLOLLOL

LuvSSever

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by piya_10

@ Kool o.k. maybe I missed a few episodes but again giving money to the neighbor to keep her updated on the latest knowing fully well the gossipy nature of the chawl women is not at all sensible. As I said she needs to confront Vaishali in Arman's kholi and force her to tell the truth cos she has every right being her MIL but this sly checking up on jeeja-saali thing doesnt make her look her good

So if u note I didnt condone her giving the money . But I said I wont blame her much .Its human nature and she was really being VERY NICE to Vaishali . She was treated like rubbish by the K sisters . They took MANY things for granted thats all .Infact piya they HAVENT thought of MANY things ..........not even of baby , how Dharmeshs parents will think ..........NOTHING .

And she is doing the CONFRONTATION tomorrow na ? Lets see wat Vaishu says ? I bet she will LIE even more . My point was to CONFRONT , the bahu shud STAND na aamne saamne to talk  at least ? Vaishu simply wasnt . She was running . Now matters reached a sore point !

Kool, great commentary, first of all. And I actually liked it that she still wanted to confront Vaishali and wanted to catch them at it "red-handed" Whats stopping her from directly believing what she thinks and what the chawl cat confirmed-why should she still want to talk to Vaishali? Vaishali sure doesnt want to talk to her. She is definitely the best MIL in the show-she genuinely loves her DIL, and genuinely wants to and more importantly, tries to rectify the situation. She is definitely smarter than a lot people in the show including the leads in the fact that she's constantly searching for the problem and trying to solve it, and also wanting to confirm hearsay by herself, instead of believing without proof, not that she needs any.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

and i agree, that unborn child seems to be No-one's headache. middle class people care how others percieve them. these rumors abt vaishoo that archu doesnt give two figs abt is going to haunt her and the kid's life.
if this continues, when the kid grows up, he/she is going to face the same rumors. his/her mother is a harlot. how is archu going to shut those parents/kids up???
come to think of it..archu has been indifferent to this.. remember  the time when she openly went on "dates" with manav with both of them being engaged... she used to bring sheera for him.. not even considering how the blue collar workers are gng to percieve their rishta... she then blasted by telling everyone manav is her exhusband... 
so archu has never bothered about such things.. which is why she used to be attentive to manav even when her would be inlaws are present. ... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Not_a_fanLuvSSeverTiyaliDabulls23

Go to top