Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 3 PR (Page 5)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

@ Kool o.k. maybe I missed a few episodes but again giving money to the neighbor to keep her updated on the latest knowing fully well the gossipy nature of the chawl women is not at all sensible. As I said she needs to confront Vaishali in Arman's kholi and force her to tell the truth cos she has every right being her MIL but this sly checking up on jeeja-saali thing doesnt make her look her good

So if u note I didnt condone her giving the money . But I said I wont blame her much .Its human nature and she was really being VERY NICE to Vaishali . She was treated like rubbish by the K sisters . They took MANY things for granted thats all .Infact piya they HAVENT thought of MANY things ..........not even of baby , how Dharmeshs parents will think ..........NOTHING .

And she is doing the CONFRONTATION tomorrow na ? Lets see wat Vaishu says ? I bet she will LIE even more . My point was to CONFRONT , the bahu shud STAND na aamne saamne to talk  at least ? Vaishu simply wasnt . She was running . Now matters reached a sore point !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Not_a_fan

sur_aur_taal Senior Member
sur_aur_taal
sur_aur_taal

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
couldn't agree with you more on your comments today.

1. Vashiu is an idiot. She doesn't use her own brain and make a decision for HERself on HER life. She is all talk and no action but only due to Archu

2. Archu is an idiot for: a.) not sticking up for her MIL to Manav and b.)giving horrible adivce to her sister

3. Damodar is an idiot and an insenstive husband. Lord have mercy and never let anyone be married to anyone like him!

* that's 3 in row!!! *

4. Dharmesh is getting on my nerves .. all talk and no action. All we see him do is run away to Madhuri and complain that he can't take this anymore. (PS .. why does no one see him with Madhuri all day? they sit in the hotel room all day afraid to go out.)

Oh forgot 5.) Manav is a horrible son, who disowns his mother who loves him and is only starving for his love in return.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanpallaishootingstar27Jaishankarshermaharpkaurkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur_aur_taal

couldn't agree with you more on your comments today.

1. Vashiu is an idiot. She doesn't use her own brain and make a decision for HERself on HER life. She is all talk and no action but only due to Archu

2. Archu is an idiot for: a.) not sticking up for her MIL to Manav and b.)giving horrible adivce to her sister

3. Damodar is an idiot and an insenstive husband. Lord have mercy and never let anyone be married to anyone like him!

* that's 3 in row!!! *

4. Dharmesh is getting on my nerves .. all talk and no action. All we see him do is run away to Madhuri and complain that he can't take this anymore. (PS .. why does no one see him with Madhuri all day? they sit in the hotel room all day afraid to go out.)

Oh forgot 5.) Manav is a horrible son, who disowns his mother who loves him and is only starving for his love in return.

LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
kool thanks for ur commentary today is a start of a new year for uThumbs Up
manav how can he do this with his own mother n how insesitive damodar is can't see them like this  cvs r writing non sense making all characters intolerable don't know when all this will end .i pity on savita all alone talking to baby sachu kab sharam ayegi manav ko .............. 

koolsadhu1000

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
btw guys.. do u think dharmesh - madhuri are doing ***it*** even now ??  wonder when the kudi ovulates and is dharmesh's up (pun intended ) to it even in this tensed state of mind ....!Wink

Edited by pallai - 03 March 2011 at 1:02pm

Dabulls23

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
archu did a 360 deg turn today and said manav u are right.. i support u.. yeserday she seemed doubtful... alternate days they take tunrs to assure each other that they are the best...

archu;s sarees are so nice.. i like simple print different color cotton sarees.. i am gonna pick few next time i am in india.. any idea where the PR team gets them from?

Edited by pallai - 03 March 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevershermaDabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

btw guys.. do u think dharmesh - madhuri are doing ***it*** even now ??  wonder when the kudi ovulates and is dharmesh's up (pun intended ) to it even in this tensed state of mind ....!Wink

pallai i hope Madhuri faints in public and its revealed its a pREGNANCY Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile And Dharmu takes BOTh his kids and goes abroad and RETURNS for the third and Vaishu still in dilemma what to tell Sulo in case she UNDERSTANDS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanpallaiLuvSSeversherma

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by pallai

pallai i hope Madhuri faints in public and its revealed its a pREGNANCY Big smile And Dharmu takes BOTh his kids and goes abroad and RETURNS for the third and Vaishu still in dilemma what to tell Sulo in case she UNDERSTANDS
the line is red cracked me up...LOL .. which is quite possible.. given that CV have stretched this nonsense track so far....

LuvSSever

Go to top